Is JAPAN is ripe for SocJus takeover?

As more and more gaijin come and work in Japan, they are also exporting SocJus mentality!

Other urls found in this thread:

savvytokyo.com/battling-ingrained-sexism-japanese-workplace/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe NatSocJus

>White people who have the drive to dedicate themselves to education and mastering another language are the same as SocJus lardasses with gender studies degrees
>implying hardcore weebs don't hate social justice with a passion and flee to Japan because they're convinced it hasn't been infected yet

t. English teacher
Shit thread

(part 1)

Battling Ingrained Sexism in The Japanese Workplace
How Foreign Women Can Help Change Japan’s Patriarchal Business World
By Chiara Terzuolo | March 23, 2017 | Careers, Women's Issues

Climbing the corporate ladder while dealing with a sexist office culture is, unfortunately, all in a day’s work for ladies in Japan. We show you some tactics to effect change at your workplace — even if it’s only baby steps.

It was 10 p.m. and my boss and I had just walked out of our last meeting for the day. I was lightheaded with hunger, tired and fantasizing about the moment I could take off my high heels. As we walked to the closest station together, out of the blue he turned to me and asked: “So, do you make dinner for your husband every night?”

My eyes narrowed and my neocortex went on red alert. What I really wanted to say was: “How could I possibly do that? It’s 10 p.m. and I’m here. With you. Working. For the third time this week — and it’s only Thursday!” Instead, I scrounged around for a comment biting enough to (hopefully) make him think and said: “My partner works for a gaishikei (foreign company). He leaves work on time and cooks for me.’

>spelling things requires too much effort.

you nasty nigger fart. get the fuck out of here with your stupid gook questions. no ching chong, no bing bong. you rike ding dong?!

(part 2)

Ingrained Sexism at the Office

Deeply entrenched beliefs and assumptions like this flourish in Japan’s traditionally-minded office culture. This goes for office environments across the country, where due to the cultural focus on wa (harmony) and gaman (basically, “grin and bear it”), many women go along with uncomfortable situations and remain silent, since fighting back would paradoxically make them “a troublemaker.”

Most instances of outlandish behavior come from older managerial types, such as those who summon their female coworkers by calling out, “Ne! (Hey!)” or who refuse to see women as anything other than “OL” (office ladies) who take care of the workspace and perform menial tasks. Although the younger generation is not usually so blatantly sexist, it’s easy for men in the Japanese workplace to remain blissfully unaware of how the nature of their comments can affect us.

While the patriarchal old guard is slowly dying out, we still have to deal with more subtle instances of ingrained sexism. There are many examples of conditions that need to change, but one of the big problems we need to work on immediately is language: how women are spoken to and about. Referring to female colleagues as “girls,” being labeled with –chan (a diminutive, often used for children) by a superior or having –san (the most basic and polite suffix for Ms. or Mr.) left off your name completely are all common examples. For the most part, however, such situations are usually laughed off as being used affectionately.

(part 3)

The Importance of Being Vocal

Piercing that bubble of ignorance is the first step in setting things in motion. For instance, not changing my name after marriage came as a shock to most of my coworkers. My directness about my opinion and explanation of the very old-school laws that require Japanese women to change their names after marriage, was the first time any of my male colleagues even realized how skewed the whole issue is. Once the space for discussion opened up, several of my female colleagues became quite vocal about how they hated having to change their names.

Standing up to micro-aggressions and assumptions is essential. As the only non-Japanese woman in that company at the time, I had a superpower that could be used for good. While many of my colleagues hated being the focus of sexist comments, talked down to and underpaid, they feared speaking up and being labeled uncooperative troublemakers even more. But I could be much more vocal — my very foreignness acting as a shield, I became a rallying point for the rest of the justly exasperated ladies.

In a bid to help, I was swift to correct comments and outdated usages — particularly from managers, who have the most influence on company culture. Like a tennis match, use of the dreaded –chan was consistently rebuffed with the more appropriate –san. Discussion of a coworker’s weight or looks was met with a cold stare or a light question about how that had anything at all to do with her work. Assumptions about someone leaving to get married get batted back with. “Oh. Did she tell you that herself?”

While these actions may seem too minor to make a difference, it’s important to keep in mind that in Japan making a scene is not likely to help one’s argument. Persistent corrections and a firm but low-drama stance make a bigger statement than they would in lower-context societies.

They don't even get along with Koreans, what makes you think they're going to get along with muslims and anime dweebs?

(part 4)

Initiate Quiet but Powerful Storms

Having worked my way up the ladder and experienced various companies, I do feel there has been some improvement, but things pop up regularly that remind me there is still lots of work to do and we still have to be proactive catalysts of change.

A few years ago during an important meeting with a client, my boss decided to introduce me as “kono onee-chan” — in no way a proper term for someone looking after a major account. I was furious, especially as this was not the first time he had done something similar to myself or my colleagues. After debating about what to do — Am I overreacting? Is this worth a fight? — I decided that seeking allies with more experience than myself would be the best solution.

I found them in a pair of no-nonsense senior managers. Ladies who knew far too well what I was talking about and were open to using their clout. Not long after, a company-wide training course was started despite the grumbling of certain members who snarked that “Saying hello would now be considered sexual harassment.” Though the course did not initiate any major changes, it opted for a quiet and deliberate shift of control over the kuuki (literally “air,” but often referring to the atmosphere of a place or gathering).

Yes. It was a baby step — but at least it was a step forward.

Have you found a way to make a difference in the attitudes toward women at your company? Share your experiences and culture hacks with us in the comments!

Chiara Terzuolo

Travel and IT marketer by day, writer by night and a Tokyo resident of 7 years, Chiara has been writing about food, travel and culture since returning to Japan after competing a masters degree in music performance in London. A wanderer at heart, she rambles the streets of the capital in search of the next story — or at least the next soy latte.

savvytokyo.com/battling-ingrained-sexism-japanese-workplace/

Lol this 1000 times
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

>Japan
The best country in the world

Not for long, see the SocJus tactics mentioned above the gaijin is using

I actually agree with this, after all a country that makes this, is pretty great
m.youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4

It's easy: Don't be an anime dweeb. Do your shit in private, HIDE your figures and shit if you must, because ironically enough being an otaku is looked down upon even more in Japan.

Fuck off weeaboo

>guy goes to Japan
>thinks he's going to see anime schoolgirls and octopuses everywhere
>instead gets ambushed by locals telling him to WAITA PIGGU GO HOME

Kek, earlier in the same protest they were marching in Tokyo waving swastikas yelling "Gooks Go home!"
The japs are alright by my book

desu you are the best non caucasian country on the planet

if i couldnt be born as a brit,yank or aussie id want to be born as a jap

they're still Nazis. They'll deny war crimes against the Chinese, and they refuse to surrender their national identity in spite of losing the war. Für nächstes mal ohne Italien

While we are at it, can we talk about these?
>Hurrr i'm a fucking omnivore, better eat shitloads vegetables instead of efficiently eating meat
>hurrr why breed, lets just require an entire team of people to coax us into fucking because we can't breed properly
>hurrr let's evolve to have tiny eyes that can't see shit
At what point did you realize japanese were just a silly evolution? Pic not related

This, I'd like to be a polack or Hungarian etc before being a jap tho, no offense

>SocJus

lol white female weebs are such poison for Japan

>being an otaku is looked down upon even more in Japan.

that sounds outdated

if japan has such negative impression of them then "otaku" industry in akihabara would have been shut down ages ago.

If anything, being otaku serves as "money hungry bitch" repellant. It's not uncommon to find single jap male making 7,000,000 yen on otaku swag and idol events.

No dumbass, shit will actually become harder after 2020 and they'll be looking at the weakest people in nip society to blame (old people, women, and last but not least the gaijin)

Stop being a fucking weeaboo and go teach your English lesson you eikaiwa faggot.

It's not uncommon to find someone like this working the ASMR Hot Springs Check-in!

but I thought manga and other Japanese pop culture is a huge export of theirs. I'm sure they make a lot of money off of it from nerdy tourists

Japan is ripe for my dick, if you know what I mean.
Got to keep those birth rates up, goys!

Fucking gag me with a spoon.

Would waifu

>the Jew really does fear the samurai
Yea, very interesting people, I admire them for maintaining national identity.

Their history seems pretty cool too, haven't looked into it much but I heard that they never lost a war until WWII

tfw you want to move to Japan because it's one of the last traditional societies on earth and they have animu but you don't want to become part of the Western libshit invasion that is ruining their country the way kikes have already ruined yours

Kek

Etc is a gaijin?
Kek, kys race mixer

Howls of derisive laughter
Thank you leaf

Japan is proof that you can have both racial homogeneity and an extremely high living standard. We should all try to be more like Japan in that sense

Agreed, they are proof positive that an Ethno state works in the modern world

Wow no fun allowed. What a bitch.

>Western libshit invasion that is ruining their country

I didn't think there were many of those

I'm glad they're getting the next summer olympics. If you watched the Rio olympics, you probably noticed how empty many of the seats were. Why they allowed the South American Detroit to host the biggest sporting event in the world I'll never know

Implying that one city best represents the views of a country of over 127 million people. Yokohama has a fairly big Latino influenced culture, but no body assumes that Japs want to be Latino or even like being around Latinos. It's just another subculture.

The Weeb shit gets a lot of coverage in the West because a lot of the faggots covering that weeb shit are weebs themselves.

It was actually Westerners who orignally brought that Chink cartoon shit to the West. It turned out to actually be proftiable so now Japs shill that shit just to make money off of geeks who have a lot of disposable income.

Generally, Japs don't like exporting any of their shit outside of the country and will often be shocked that anything from Japan is actually considered popular outside of gook world.

There was a time where they tried to invade China but they couldn't even get past Korea. To be fair, it was just one guy, the dominant daimyo (Hideyoshi) who was trying to conquer Japan. The rest of Japan was like fuck that and tried to conquer his shit while he was in Korea.

I mean that the faggot tried to Conquer China. Not Japan.

>Generally, Japs don't like exporting any of their shit outside of the country and will often be shocked that anything from Japan is actually considered popular outside of gook world.

well that ship has sailed. Pikachu has been the next mickey mouse for about 20 years now

>why Rio got it the world will never know
It's no secret that the Olympic committee is the third most corrupt organization in the world behind FIFA and the UN respectively

But you raise a very good point, we should use the Japanese olympics to highlight the benefits of an Ethnostate, it could be very good for propoganda purposes

But gaijin-smashing is already causing damage

see

No one is reading your gay paragraphs give us a TL;DR

it will be the first one in a long time to not be a total disaster. Even the Sochi olympics were fucked

>can't speed-read

your loss

All I feel is rage.

>America
>country has slaves for 100 years
>these people were brought to the country against their will
>doesn't implement a grandfather system like other countries did when they abolished slavery
>slave-owners had to deal with a disastrous reconstruction after just losing a war
>why is everyone so obsessed with racism in this country?!

vs.

>Japan
>largely homogeneous ethnic population
>only committed atrocities against people they were at war with, or missionaries who came to the country of their own free will
>why does nobody in modern Japan give a fuck about race?!

>surprised that SOCHI was fucked
Well when you have pic related running the show...
Seoul is hosting the Winter Olympics in 2018 correct? Maybe we could try and test the waters with that

>why does nobody in modern Japan give a fuck about race?!
This exactly why diversity is not a strength. I'm so fucking sick of ethnic tensions everywhere I go.

>implying I can read in the first place
Your move

Fucking this

what the fuck is this autistic thread?

hardcore weebs are the first to complain about the xenophobia
they think it means hating everyone but whites
but they'll look as outsiders too
they will never be Japanese so they want to change the definition of Japanese
worst is the people who mix

Seoul next winter, then Tokyo, then Beijing 2022. The 2024 bid is between LA and Paris. It will probably go to LA because putting the olympics in Paris is asking for another Charlie Hebdo/Bataclan/Nice truck attack

>A wanderer at heart, she rambles the streets of the capital in search of the next story — or at least the next soy latte.

Where's a Japanese truck when you need it?

I picture her writing this garbage from a boredom room she was shipped off to. Japan still has a single bread winner culture. Like America in the 50s. Women work a short period in life, then marry, and become housewives. And they like it that way. I would too. If I was a woman, I sure as hell wouldn't want to go to work. Reading this drivel reminds me of pic related.

Beijing is getting again? Interesting
LA and Paris both sound like shit, by the time it gets to LA it will be neo Rio lol

We should work on propping up Seoul as a good example of what an ethnostate, see how it works out during thebolympics

That pic is actually a reminder why Indians and non whites like them always accomplish jack shit in terms of civilization building

right after the Sochi olympics the crimea crisis began. The same year Brazil hosted the olympics their president was impeached. Let's hope for a best Korea invasion during the next olympics, that would make for some comfy shitposting

Wew lad, Seoul gets nuked by best Korea the day before the Olympics
>mfw
In all seriousness I actually like the Worst Koreans, I knew a fellow from South Korea in the 4th grade who came over to live with his uncle while he learned English, he went back the year after that, good guy he was

I've never met one so I don't have an opinion of them. What I like about the DPRK is that they make for great entertainment. I've seen at least a dozen different North Korea documentaries. That being said, we're due for another happening, and this autistic feud can't last forever. I'll miss best Korea, but they've been around long enough, and their new dear leader isn't half the man that the last two were

South Koreans are pretty based, I remeber I asked him which Korea he was from (I was like 10 at the time) he immediately snapped back
>Northie bad Southie Good
I can only imagine what he thinks now

Your right though, the Autistic screeching from best Korea will be off the charts, it will be amazing.

Japan expert here. Fluent in Japanese and have lived in Japan.

It's a fact that the younger generation of Japan (meaning the future leaders) are completely cucked by (((TV))) and (((news))). Japanese youths want nothing more than to welcome refugees, join the global community, and sing Kumbayah around a bonfire. However, there are currently many more old people than young people so they can maintain a conservative stance on immigration and such.

But in the future, the population will shrink, productivity will go down, and the entitlement bubble will look to burst. Instead of accepting this market correction, the Facebook and Instagram generation will vote for a multicultural hellhole and Japan will go the way of Germany, France, and Sweden.

Think about how long the Japanese have lived in peace and how many comforts and distractions they have in daily life. There's no way they'll put up any resistance to leftism.

pls be fake news

I've always read that the Japanese youth were very isolationist and not caring about the rest of the world.

how do you suppose your worst Korean friend would respond to pic related?

Lies I saw a lot of younger folks in this March If they do have a lot of older folks, then maybe it'll give a chance for the youth to become conservative later on

Lol, idk, he's Catholic too (he went to my Cathilic school) so maybe like this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

Well, it's a meme video versus reality, backed up by my expertise. You can choose which one to believe.

As a Japanese-American this is distressing to hear.

What's going on in the country side? Is rural Japan still true Japan? Or have the farmers been sold out too?

Thisd why are western such absolutel crap? I have literally given up western women and accept if I ever get a girl in along relationship it will be an Asian. Shit the Asian girls I have dated actually had hobbies and interests that wasn't spending all my money.

>my expertise
I'd like to see some proof of that, or are you just a larper?

The signs read "Racists, go home!" and "Bigots bring shame upon Japan!"

Notice the middle fingers, zombie faces, and urban fashion. It's the exact same as the leftists in the west.

>Jap American
Are you pure or mixed? If your pure you should try to go back. Not to be a dick, I actually like Japs, but having the ability to return to your ethnic homeland, that isn't cucked, seems pretty nice senpai

What's to keep me from saying this a "meme" just like you called my vid?
I'm sure these people exsist but do we really know how many of them exsist relative to the Jap population?

Another protest. Notice the middle finger and the Nazi swastika over the Japanese flag. The sign actually calls the Emperor a fascist.

I don't know what to tell you. The countryside will most likely remain conservative but the population is dwindling and has no power as a voting bloc.

I don't need to prove anything to you. Keep living in your "perfect East Aryan Japan" bubble or learn Japanese and do your own research. Just know that I'm right in the end because I have expertise.

>just know that I'm right in the end because I have expertise.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're full of shit! Expertise in what schlomo? Is it just generic expertise? Fuck outa here
Look I don't have an "East Aryan Japan" vision, from what Ive heard come out of Japan they seem to be very traditionalist. And I have a hard time believing an "Expert" in an unspecified field claiming to be the end all be all on a Mongolian basket weaving forum without seeing proof

"Human rights have nothing to do with citizenship"

look at the (((nose))) the jews have been hard at work creating Japanese proto jews

Mixed, but spent most my life as a Texan. The homeland here is sitting good.

Ah, if the countryside population decreases, corporate buy out of the farmland is inevitable. That's when the last large holdout of Japanese culture ceases I guess.

The one in the white shirt on the left. He a Downie or just really Azn?

Ok, man. Maybe we could talk about this in Japanese? Or maybe you would like to visit my old house in Chiba-ken?

Anyway, here's a picture with anti-war nonsense and the gay flag. The big banner reads "Stop killing others. Live as one with the earth."

Forgot the pic lol.

Then stay here friendo, white Asian mixes are honorary in my book
Look kike idk if you can speak nip, you called yourself an expert. What are you an expert in? Do you have a degree, any sort of official recognition? Or are you an expert in your mother's eyes?
If you think living in Japan for a little while makes you an Expert than your no better than that Gaijin(?) girl OP was talking about, your just a faggot larper

>idk
Idc

That's as cucked as "beaners welcome" in the U.S.. Sucks for you weebs.

俺は玄人ってのはそんなに悔しいの?(笑)
何故そんなにムキになってんだよ
受けるけどな(笑)

What you said?!?!?!

Still haven't answered the question

ITT retarded shut-ins with no life experience fantasising about a mystical wonderland of whiteness and male power.

You guys are soo stupid and clearly dont know shit about this country.

Cucked - no one gets cucked harder than the japanese work. No paid overtime, no fucking holidays, forced to wear stupid outfits(and pay for said outfit out of own (below minimum) wages)/talk in stupid voice, constantly have to smile and say "irrashaimase"/carry luggage up stairs even though there is lift/ night shifts can pay as little as 5 dollars / hour, many old people still have to work (cleaning, waving flags at construction sites, lifting luggage at airports, etc.), 40+ year olds still living at home with parents, can't afford wife, kids, family, men that become unemployed pushed into homelessness by wives that only care about their money, massive amount of government and corporate corruption, no real democracy because browbeaten and threatened into not being challenging or causing any trouble, problems like fukushima just ignored/pretend its not there, etc..

inbred/culturally stagnated - lots of the countryside is developing damaging effects of inbreeding, very limited availability of healthy foods, monsanto dominates farming industry, many retarded outdated traditions still uhgley harm development/growth (first born inherits all, huge suicide rates cause you never talk about things that are important, massive numbers of unhappy marriages and cheating on partners, Language extremely limits discussion and expression, etc.)

I mean, I also love these guys too but only morons who have never been here and seen anything outside of the cities would believe shit is functioning well. Country truly is sick, as much as SJW is also a plague and sickness, some immigration and cultrual and genetic exchange would cure some of the most urgent problems they have here.

>inb4 lots of poltard meme spouting abusive answers with no relevancy or basis in reality & gaijin/english teacher shit.

They will just import whites and we will slowly bleach the chinks.

fpbp

>implying whites will even exist in the next generation

i blame english teachers

10/10 would breed

>俺は玄人って
Shouldn't that be が?

You ever think the far ancient world was really advanced but globalism caused it to collapse and start the stone age all over again? A group like our present day Muslims just erased all the records because it went against their beliefs.

It's still better than Detroit..

>Language extremely limits discussion and expression

Can you explain? Most people can't talk about personal history and virtues (lol Molymeme), I know shame cultures have it even worse.

Is there any Japanese patreon like system for alt-right Japanese talking about issues?

I wonder if the small Christian minority is doing better; it might pry some shame hooks off their souls.