youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong. They're called Liberals and they all live in Toronto

inb4 some kike says something about branching off...blah...blah

>Australopithecus
>Homo Erectus
>Neanderthal man
>Denisovians

Yea it does, that you're a fucking dumbass.

it's almost if species never die senpai

sage shill threads

We killed and ate most of them, the others we fucked until they were absorbed into us.

We weren't decended from chimps or gorillas etc. They are equally new evolutions of a common ancestor millions of years ago.

I'M HERE, MY BURGER FRIEND: "THE BETWEEN SPECIES".

Shh, this sort of educated response will not be heeded by the droves of mouthbreathers on this site

there aren't million of the first thing.

fpbp

There are none because athiesm is fiction

brazil

People who have have RH- blood do not descend from monkeys...

Master race methinks.

They have been exterminated.
And there aren't millions of chimpanzees. They are getting exterminated too. Just slower.

It's a philosophical belief that something is just as likely to come from nothing as it is from something

It's EVOLUTION.
We evolved from them.

This

You guys might wanna try catching up, you're a couple million years behind.

WTF does atheism have to do with evolution?

evolved humans and strong monkeys killed them all desu

They are in Brazil my friend

LOL as if.

So then we are NOT related to monkeys at all then or any gorillas or anything chimp? That is not what they taught kids in school.

Evolutionists just have to keep changing the story, much like how global warming now became climate change. haha.

So now one thing just evolved into 2 separate things but from the same source? How so?

So why are there no other transitional forms then?

Atheism is dead. God is alive and always has been. Get with it.

The ones in the middle you ask? We call them niggers, ever heard of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=RcU2QH7-Jj0

>Muh Xeno's turtle argument
This is a slide thread

There aren't millions of the monkey at far left, though. Those went extinct long ago, and chimps and humans both descended from them.

And there were a variety of species in the homo genus up until about 40,000 or so years ago. Neanderthals, Denisovans, homo floriensis, and probably more to be discovered. They occupied an ecological niche too close to ours, though, and we wiped them out.

We ate everything in between

Southern Canada you never cease to amaze.

>people post this bait every single fucking day

The Anunnaki are the Missing Link.

They came down and mixed their DNA with ours.

Making us in their likeness and in their image. The bible stole those very words out of the Sumerian texts.

Negroids you fucking faggot. learn your suppressed science and biology truths. Niggers are the in-between. Oh wait is that mr PC? uh-oh better stop talking about that we are all the same der, be an athiest der, even if its true you stop reproducing at rate as religious der, overpopulation and migration der, take over via population der. RIP WORLD. shouts to the jews.

pic related

Well since we didn't evolve from chimpanzees your question is beyond dumb.

There are billions of humans as well. Plus we killed off most of the chimpanzees.

Evolution doesn't address the existence of a God though. All evolution is is the change in gene frequency over time for organisms.

Like that book that says the world is 6000 years old. Like the book that says stone people to death. Like the book that says the world was made in 7 days. Like the book that says a sandal wearing Arab was the son of god.

is she preggo and smoking a ciggo?

People with RH blood often can't breed b3cause of it. Without medical intervention that is. Medical intervention developed by people who realize monkeys and humans share an ancestor and therefore have similar physiologies.

Hey idiot. The book doesn't say all of them. You are wrong on all accounts. Did you even read it? Typical angry atheist. Go join a local commie group!!

>So where are the millions of these

In the bad part of town

We are related to a SPECIES of primate
not to fucking monkeys

Evolution works in populations, not entire species. At one point we shared a common ancestor with chimpanzees and other Great Apes.

The human evolution fossil record is also pretty comprehensive. Just look at forms like Ardipithecus, Australopithecus, Homo erectus and other homonins. There's even ancient DNA records of species like Neanderthals.

How this can still be lost on people is beyond me.

descendant*

NO we aren't. There is no evidence linking u to primates. We don't even have similar DNA.

underrated

>We don't even have similar DNA.

Both the Sumerian and the Gnostic texts speak of how the Lords of the Garden IE: the Archons made made out of Clay.

Satan is known for complaining to God saying:

Why should I bow to this man. I am Better than him. You made me of Fire and him of Clay.

>That is not what they taught kids in school.
You seem to be confusing what is taught in school, with what creationists think is taught in school.

>So why are there no other transitional forms then?
Because they eventually stopped being viable and fucking died or were overtaken by better suited creatures of the same family and outbred.

This bait thread will devolve into idiots genuinely defending divine creation. Just watch

Picture is wrong. We did not evolve from chimps.

Must be liberating to be so retarded -- never anything to worry about.

Vancouver says hi

>Makes you think
No. No it really doesn't. You're retarded.

When we look deep into the Sumerian text they tell us that the Ovum of a Primitive Primate was mixed with the Semen of an Anunnaki and put into an Anunnaki womb.

They say that it would only be successful if they used Clay vessels which were made from the Earth itself.

I read it, is pretty gay and boring, desu. Bible spouters are no better than Islamic dogs, really.

There are a lot of holes in the theory of evolution, at least in the way it's taught, but that doesn't make it wrong. You have to suspend judgment for a very long time to understand it, and even then it only seems like it's partially true. We've seen evolution in recorded history, like dog breeds, for example, so its existence cannot be completely refuted. But what function did birds' wings have before birds were able to fly? If we're supposed to believe evolution happens through random mutations, it seems awful strange that those random mutations would be so persistent, and so directed, towards a specific goal, such as flight for birds, when many, many generations would have to pass before the wings had any functionality at all. But with that said, it doesn't mean evolution is junk. It just means that the human race hasn't fully gotten it's mind around it yet.

what did he mean by this?

Wing is kinda a retarded way to make the point, eye is much better given its complexity

Remember to sage this shite

Except the precursor species does NOT have millions of samples.

They are not literal monkeys dumbass.

They are dead. Extinct. 99.99% of all species ever to exist on this planet are dead.

The Gnostic texts tell us that the Chief Archon became very Jealous because the Aeon Sophia tricked him and the Divine Spark was put into mankind.

The Chief Archon the Demiurge created the Seven Archons which are below him and those Archons made more people below them.

You know that Satan was the Highest Angel before he rebelled and lead a faction of the Fallen who were also angels.

Satan became the Adversary of his Father Lord.

He was saying to his father that he as his son was better then these created men and that he should not be made to bow to them.

He was not aware then of the Divine Spark that is within us. Because it comes from the Aeons we have a greater potential then that of the Archons.

Us made in the clay were seen as an Experiment, sometimes called monsters or an Abomination.

Seen to be in a state of Sin from our very conception.

You know that humans aren't evolved from modern day monkeys/apes, right? We have an (extinct) common ancestor with them.
Also, we have archealogical evidence of the existence of Neanderthals and other early humans.

Sage'd

let me ask you this...

have you seen these fossil records with your own eyes?

An actual biologist? Why are you slumming it this low? Why would you degrade yourself by responding to troll bait on Sup Forums?

Holy Quran says: "Oh Mohammad! whenever infidels unkennel new lands, shall they pontificate soils under our feet be round. It only stands to reason that we created mountains, lakes, desert and plains, clouds and everything above your head whaling straight. Indeed, Prayer prohibits immorality and wrongding" ( Nassa verse 14:27)

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that the multitudes of scientific research and papers talking about the factual evidence of this are lying.

>So why are there no other transitional forms then?

when two animals are in the same niche competing against one another the one best fit for the environment will eventually snuff out the other unless it find a niche of its own.

based hue

>blindly following books and preachers without having actually seen these so called fossil records yourself
reminds me of something... hmm...

> implying Bigfoot isn't real

53:3.6 (604.1) 3. The attack upon the universal plan of ascendant mortal training. Lucifer maintained that far too much time and energy were expended upon the scheme of so thoroughly training ascending mortals in the principles of universe administration, principles which he alleged were unethical and unsound. He protested against the agelong program for preparing the mortals of space for some unknown destiny and pointed to the presence of the finaliter corps on Jerusem as proof that these mortals had spent ages of preparation for some destiny of pure fiction. With derision he pointed out that the finaliters had encountered a destiny no more glorious than to be returned to humble spheres similar to those of their origin. He intimated that they had been debauched by overmuch discipline and prolonged training, and that they were in reality traitors to their mortal fellows since they were now co-operating with the scheme of enslaving all creation to the fictions of a mythical eternal destiny for ascending mortals. He advocated that ascenders should enjoy the liberty of individual self-determination. He challenged and condemned the entire plan of mortal ascension as sponsored by the Paradise Sons of God and supported by the Infinite Spirit.

53:3.7 (604.2) And it was with such a Declaration of Liberty that Lucifer launched his orgy of darkness and death.

We evolved from a common ancestor. There were no chimps back then, but the thing that became us also became chimps via different intermediates of course.

go to literally any natural history museum

Yeah, this is Darwinism 101

But there is still the question: why does there seem to be a huge intellectual gap between our species and all others? Why didn't other primates develop into species of comparable intelligence?

They're called Abbos, m8.

>We evolved from a common ancestor.

No, we didn't. It's a fairytale.

literally not an argument stupid science bitch

obviously nigs are the missing link

>where are the millions of these
Africa and Australia.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>blindly following books and preachers without having actually seen these so called fossil records yourself
>without having actually seen these so called fossils

almost every Natural science museum has bones, skeletons, and fossils of proto-humans.

This

>Implying we evolved from a modern day chimp
>Implying that the modern day chimp and humans didn't have a common ancestor

so called bones, skeletons and fossils of proto-humans

you know what happened in china when a british archiologist went ther ein the 1900 to find dinoisaur fossils? he was paying like 10 shillings per fossil, so the chinese people started manufacturing fake fossils but the truck load and he bought em all and that's where the fossil records come from, from chinese farmers with clay and a sharp instrument.

science BTFO until heat death of universe

>Fossils made of clay
You can't be this stupid.
>Checks flag
Nevermind

Wow, criminal island is dumber than I thought

nice goal post move there

snakes are physically manifesting in my house because of this post.

>stating your "evidence" is not evidence
>somehow this is moving the goalposts
>no refutation of my assertion

u sure showed me huh science bitch

my only refutation was about you asserting that you can't see fossils

and if the court reporter would readback this last altercation you will see that that is the only thing that post refuted. And I move for a motion to dismiss the thread on the basis that the prosecution are Australians and therefore do not enjoy the same rights as people.

If you had an IQ higher than 75 you'd realize that is not the case, I suggest you reread the altercation again and get back to me when you figure out how you dun goofed.

That's wrong. We didn't decend from modern day monkeys. You just think that because you are dumb.

>Christians
>people who are bot jewish slaves

Pic one

Brazil.
They live in Brazil.

They're in Australia.