4) Not training the swamp

5) Multiple scandals of his cabinet

6) Failed to unify Republican Party

7) Losing war against media

8) No progress on Border Wall

9) Approval rating is extremely low

Make America Great Again?

Please use sage if you're going to reply, you fucking retarded newfags

Putting sage in the Options field stops your post from bumping the thread to the front page.

POL STOP ALERT IGNORE THESE COWARDS AND DO NOT RESPOND IN THE THREADS . THEY WILL JUST GO AWAY. OP YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE AS THIS IS NOT YOUR LAND. WE OWN IT AND TRUMP IS OUR KING. FUCK OFF. ALERT DONT LET THIS FAG DIVIDE US. LOVE MY POL BROTHERS . LETS STAND AND BACK THEM OUT ALERT ALERT STOP RESPONDING.OP IS A BLACK COCK LOVER AND HE NEEDS TO GET OUT. DO NOT REPLY PAST THIS THEY WILL STOP POSTING ALERT ALERT STOP HERE AND LEAVE ...BYE OP BYE OP WE NO LONGER RESPOND TO IDIOTS AND BLACK COCK COMMIE LOVERS STOP STOP DO NOT RESPOND DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THEY WILL LEAVE...THIS IS THE 4TH TIME U POSTED THIS MORON. GTFO KEK WILLS IT U POS HATER WE LAUGH AT U

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Bump, faggot

You Trump kiddies brought the newfags here, suffer the consequences

>

What does that do?
Explain?

Sage

haha, I didn't even get that part - blame the media for quoting him for making promises he can't keep.

I guess I'll be dumping redpills in your shitty thread until it gets pruned for being spam

AGAIN, REMEMBER TO USE SAGE, SEE:

Nobody knows how to use sage because they're all Drumpfkins from reddit.
welcome to neo/pol/, dumb country nigger

This is fucking hilarious.
Watching the Fuhrer crash and burn!!

Trump is an utter fucking failure piece of shit.
Admit it.
Not to others
To yourself.

I somehow doubt Trump will get impeached, but he will leave office in disgrace, with a broken and divided Republican Party.

>dumb faggot sits alone in his thread not realizing OP can't bump his own thread

Trump is losing. Bad.

Bump

U Mad?

That obese statistic is bullshit.