Are asians -or more specifically- the japanese fucking bulletproof against neoliberals?

Are asians -or more specifically- the japanese fucking bulletproof against neoliberals?

>Closed, conservative, ultranationalist culture, no one gives them shit for it
>Refuse to take in extremist refugees, almost impossible vetting process for immigration, doesn't get called ______phobic
>Had -arguably- worse war crimes than the nazis in WWII, don't get called out for it and demanded reparations (by the liberals)
>Refuse/Minimal effort teaching other languages making the coutry even more hostile to non-japanese speaking visitors, doesn't get bashed into being more inclusive.
>Super sexualised depictions of women, don't get 'feminists' raging war against their industries
>Terribly sexist workplace traditions that still carry on, don't get called out for it

tl;dr
NIPPON BANZAI

the only -possibly- bad thing is that hentai is now considered to brainwash kids into extreme conservatism

japanese have most caucasian blood in them more than chinese and korean. maybe filipino and a few others have some, but japanese has a lot more than others.

Because Jews don't blend in.

They're not sick like we are that's all.

>ultranationalist
>hosts US troops on its soil
>doesn't even have a real military

you don't know anything about japan

it's hyper tribal which goes against a great deal of the western ethos

Kek

maybe they are but they wont fuck to save their own species

They are the last faith I have in civilization.

At least I know that if the west totally succumbs at least in the east we have a beacon of tradition and innovation.

japan is literally neoliberalism taken to its logical conclusion

i dunno if id call it liberalism. i think they guys have been neutered but not because of sjws

>chink kike

So, they'll double fuck you over?

it's absolutely liberalism

god damn we should have declared the U.S. an ethnostate

japan is literally a bastion of degeneracy and weak men who watch anime and fuck sailormoon sex dolls

Do they really need to though? Currently they're under no threat of being bred out of existence. Also, Japan is fucking full.

daily reminder that japan is not a christian nation and that it's filled with mostly bhuddist/shintoists/atheists
daily reminder that nu/pol/ unironically sucks the dick of the church but turns a blind eye to this fact
daily reminder that anime is not representative of a culture as a whole you faggot

you dont think its more because theyre overworked, overschooled, too isolated, etc? i hear its still pretty misogynistic over there

They shit on lefffag scum just like us

Asians aren't human, so it makes no sense to judge them as such.

agreed but they are having problems because people arent dating

I don't understand why do white nationalists use japan as an example of an example of an ethnic nationalist society when someone like me a non white subhuman can move to japan live there and race mix

because they are hilariously uneducated, unaccomplished, and have brain damage

>>Closed, conservative, ultranationalist culture, no one gives them shit for it

Japan has SJWs too

>>Had -arguably- worse war crimes than the nazis in WWII, don't get called out for it and demanded reparations (by the liberals)

Yes they do. They paid reperations to South Korea and get guilt tripped by them

>>Refuse/Minimal effort teaching other languages making the coutry even more hostile to non-japanese speaking visitors, doesn't get bashed into being more inclusive.

That's not xenophobia that's just being really bad at english.

シャローム、シェケルバーグ様。

I love Japan too, but if you don't mind, I have to refute some of your assertions.

>Closed, conservative, ultranationalist culture, no one gives them shit for it
The liberal ideology is healthy and growing in Japan. Small, but it's there. About 25-30% of the population, esp. young people.
>Refuse to take in extremist refugees, almost impossible vetting process for immigration, doesn't get called ______phobic
Liberal teachers and education systems are pressuring young college students to reject 'xenophobia' and there are people who complain about 'xenophobia' daily, including Japanese politicians (and sometimes Abe!).
>Had -arguably- worse war crimes than the nazis in WWII, don't get called out for it and demanded reparations (by the liberals)
Please see: Koreans (in regard to muh reparations)
>Refuse/Minimal effort teaching other languages making the coutry even more hostile to non-japanese speaking visitors, doesn't get bashed into being more inclusive.
Can't refute this. Sucks to not speak Japanese in Japan. でも俺出来るw
>Super sexualised depictions of women, don't get 'feminists' raging war against their industries
Can't argue with this one. Titty-mags in every 7-11.
>Terribly sexist workplace traditions that still carry on, don't get called out for it
Changing rapidly as a result of the new generation. More irritating for young people than sexism is seniority and rewarding-by-age

Came to post this. Hard to fit in and destroy from the inside if you stick out.

>That's not xenophobia that's just being really bad at english.

this too. they just give up

I should have been more specific, I meant western liberals.

>highest suicide rate in the world
>life or death college entrance exams
>people working themselves to death because it will bring dishonor to famiry and "muh culture drink with boss at night and work 14 hours a day"

Because it's still a country explicitly for its people and a de facto ethnostate.

Just because you don't understand that a de facto ethnostate doesn't have to use 100% black & white policies to work doesn't mean that Japan as an ethnostate ideal is flawed, it's just a sign of your own failure to understand pragmatism.

dont fuck with the samurai