>>Freemason Membership Drive

Freemason's think they're exclusive, do they?
This official announcement invites all people to become members of the New International Grand Lodge of Antient, Free and Accepted Masons of The Planet Earth. This invitation is without prejudice and open to all. Automatic acceptance and Master Mason status is guaranteed.
To join, simply express your desire to do so. Secrecy is unnecessary. Indeed, one is encouraged to openly boast of your Freemasonry membership so that all other Mason's may be made aware of their lost place of exclusive privilege.
Join now!

So the goal then is to piss off real freemasons with a bunch of trolls going around claiming they're members.

32nd degree checking in. My chapter would not accept anyone from this faggotry. We don't accept blacks either.

I want to join the Masons bc filthy blacks are not allowed in.

Freemasons don't invite anyone. If you want to be a Freemason just go to a lodge and ask to join. So long as you're a man not a black, believe in God and afterlife, not a psychokiller, they'll probably let you in since there's not many left.

Once you're in and you learn some of the stuff and talk to some people and show you're not a total spaz, intelligent, and can be trusted, then you'll maybe be invited into 'appendant bodies' where fun stuff happens.

Count me in, I would love to join!

My father was Masonic Scottish Rite whose father joined under the legendary Albert Pike. Whites only - no exceptions.

What name do you want to be known as?

I've got a bunch of Masons in the family, but we're mostly estranged.

i really should join.

Name please? (aliases accepted)

Yes, everyone is free to join, but you should provide a handle name to for future use.

Are our plans to destroy the NWO or is this all a part of the great work?

when do you tell the new recruits about being tools of evil--is that before or after the hidden higher degrees?

higher degrees = closer to the evil

Well it appears that they DO invite, as this thread clearly indicates. Now show us some respect please.

Does this lodge also include being the bitch for zionists?

Part 2 of shabos goy fagotry

Im conflicted between my nazi volkish ideology, my rastafarian religion and my desire for esoteric knowledge of the Freemasons, Rosicrucians etc.

We make the rules now. I personally do not favor the so-called Illuminati for their arrogance.

NEW RULE:
Circumscribed males will be required to have foreskin re-implantations.

I don't like your tone.
Your membership has been rescinded.

>Circumscribed males will be required to have foreskin re-implantations.

LOL love your creativity, but it's Wednesday, so your posting is probably an official event.

Then why aren't we winning right now?

Fuck off satanist scum.

>not a psychokiller
Wrong, that's a requirement.

There is no point in joining masons. You can learn all the esoteric and rituals in books they don't read.

No thanks.

The Masons have either lost control of the world or don't know how to properly manage it any longer.

Either way, I don't see much point of it.

Went to one meeting. Dudes seemed a little wierd. But ok. Going back to join after I'm stress free - currently studying for my PE license.
I'm a Kappa Alpha so it wouldn't be my first haze lol.
Pumped to learn some wierd mystery school shit.

*Does a secret handshake*

Are you not aware of the hundreds of groups already doing this?
That's what copyright laws and regularity are for.

Robert. Edward Lee

The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.
The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly--the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light

The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.

*tap tap, pause, tap*
It's that simple.

This Lodge is different.
Our first goal is to build a tunnel between the North and South poles, then extract the coaxial energy from the hewn out materials.

Oh look MORE TEST SUBJECTS.

Second order of business is to put a stop to this storefront square clicking nonsense.

Fagmasons recruiting again because buttfucking drunks can't into computers and they want to spread their power virus into the online. Fuck off fagmasons stop spamming the board.

>Freemasonry

kys

Just put Royal Order of Jesters graffiti everywhere f you want to fuck their shit up.

Who are these cucks anyway?

I had a teacher that was a freemason, often talked cryptic shit that I don't think anyone understood. I was young and retarded so I can't remember anything in particular besides that one time he drew weird symbols like the ones in the OP.

So, who are these cucks again? I missed the class about them.

Neat thread

It'd be so cool if that's not a proxy.

OP isnt a real mason. You can call yourself a cop, you can even buy a uniform and an old patrol cruiser and drive around pulling people over, it doesnt make it real, and when the real thing shows up you get fucked.

I can't join because I am black?

I believe that's his intent.

You could join Prince Hall, which is actually pretty good for the most part. They always seem to be mindful about not being niggerish, so end up being a great bunch of guys.

Oh boy. Getting pretty scared here guys. This guy probably has a motorcycle.

Theres no rules in the bylaws about race.
As long as atleast 2 masters will sign a petition for entry and vouch for your charecter you can get in.

No women, athiests, or polytheists though. You can only believe in 1 god, doesnt matter which one, but it can be only one.

>polytheists
That's only in Florida. Or was. Polytheists can join, since they virtually all have a supreme deity. Like for Hindus it's Krishna, Norse have Odin, Druids have Dagda, and so on.

Polytheism is defined as following more than 1 god. You can come from a polytheistic religion but you cant BE polytheistic in your worship.

You dont have to say which god you follow, in fact nobody wants you to. You just have to swear that you only worship one.

Never seen it worded like that. What jurisdiction are you under?

Blue mountain lodge #110.

The way we do it, when the word is given you dont name the god you trust, you just say "god."

The idea is that a mans relationship with the sublime is a personal connection and playing show and tell with your spirituality cheapens it.

Here the bretheren dont debate religion, its not forbidden mind you, we just think that if ones personal connection to god is expressed with the proper mindest of the general principle that it shouldnt matter which one it is to anyone else.

If a person is taking the degree and wishes a different holy word to be on the alter durig thier degree they can ask. Default is the bible since the area is primarily protestant, but we recently took a brother through the 1st who requested the mahabarata be the holy word he swore on.

Fine by us, long as he swears that he doesnt worship a pantheon its considered legit.

You can't worship multiple gods, wtf... Kek and Thoth bro

The general idea with freemasonry is that religion is a symbol of mankinds search for truth.
The trap that one can fall into is that the symbols themselves become more important than the actual spirituality.

For instance, praying to a crucifix. Are you praying to god, or are you just performing the motions in front of an idol?
Idols represent worldliness and cheap shallow attempts to control nature. Simplfied: The idea is that if you worship more than one god you arent really worshipping anything so much as rubbing a lucky charm.

the worst part about freemasonry and other esoteric boyscout groups is that they're hiding truth behind an obstacle course. jump through some hoops, do a test, pay some fees, and they'll tell you a couple of more secrets. repeat this process until you've wasted 50 years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars and then you'll be let in to the SECRET secret order.

it mirrors Scientology perfectly. hiding truth is a shameful practice, provided what these groups offer is actually the truth.

I had to post that quickly to bump the thread.

Think of any power structure. Corrupt people crave power, and will try to climb the ranks of these power systems. These orders have existed for hundreds of years, and if a group wanted to subvert and corrupt one of these groups then it would be as simple as paying dues and wasting time in one of their lodges. And the more exclusive and secretive one of these power structures are, the brighter the beacon becomes, shining a path for all corrupt individuals to follow.

It's noble to think that you're working to build a better future, or to save humanity, but at the same time it's incredibly egotistic to believe "what this group offers is so mindblowing, the ramifications so severe, that we simply cannot allow the average man to see this truth. Only I and my close friends have the authority to disseminate this information to those who we deem worthy."

No, i meant jurisdiction (state).
Because most of that most is how it is everywhere, but
>Fine by us, long as he swears that he doesnt worship a pantheon its considered legit.
Wouldn't fly in a few places.

>is that they're hiding truth
Nope. You want all the secrets of Masonry? Read the Bible. The Craft is just a structured series of tools.
That's why there's no hiding behind costs or "secret orders."

>Nope. You want all the secrets of Masonry? Read the Bible. The Craft is just a structured series of tools.
>That's why there's no hiding behind costs or "secret orders."

nobody believes this. at least I hope nobody does. Masonry fundamentally has nothing to offer except networking between peers and the interpretations of ancient texts. Those interpretations are your "secrets".. There are costs, and those costs are membership dues. The secret orders are seen in the exclusivity of Masonry. If there were truly no secrets then you would hold meetings in public forums and share your interpretations with everyone.

>nobody believes this
That's fine. The truth isn't contingent on you believing it.
>Masonry fundamentally has nothing to offer except networking between peers and the interpretations of ancient texts.
Networking like you're assuming is actually forbidden, and interpretations are explicitly not given. Not to mention the only ancient text used is the Bible.
Like i said, it gives tools for you to interpret yourself.
>Those interpretations are your "secrets"
No, the secrets are the secrets. Pass words, grips, and signs. Nothing more.
>There are costs, and those costs are membership dues.
Duh. If you want to meet in a building and have it covered by insurance with the luxury of electricity, it has to be paid for.
> If there were truly no secrets then you would hold meetings in public forums
It's an initiatory experience. Holding it in public would ruin it. Not to mention that the discretion and privacy are also part of the lessons to learn from.
>and share your interpretations with everyone.
We do. Go to any book store or library (especially Masonic libraries) and you'll find reams of personal interpretations.

>interpretations are explicitly not given
>Go to any book store or library (especially Masonic libraries) and you'll find reams of personal interpretations.

Yes? What's your point? You don't receive interpretations in the Craft, but any Brother Tom, Brother Dick, or Brother Harry can write a book with his own inferences and interpretations.

hahahaha....
Blacks have their own lodges.

Freemasons are traitors and criminals.

Free Masons are useful idiots to the secret societies above them but have a few valuable things to teach

Rose cross order, bill cooper. Look em up for explanations

Freemasons are a multi-level marketing scheme.

If you have any shred of respect for your nation or race, avoid it like the plague.

They used to be good, but like all secret societies, theyve been subverted

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FREEMSAONIC-NIGGERS MAKING THREADS, TRYING TO RECRUIT YOUNG MEN?!?!?!?! STOP IT!!!!!!

They need to recruit people into their cult.

Fresh bodies, fresh blood, fresh money... just like any cult

Are we required to participate in faggot/pedo shit or to help propagate it?

Shoo pedophile filth.

I have seen over 15 threads made by freemasons in these past 3 months.

It's pretty sad they are trying to recruit us.

This has been an ongoing problem recently...

The masons are trying to recruit on Sup Forums and will be resorting to using appealing language to appear to be red-pilled.

Ignore these faggots at all cost.

Masons are cancer.

Recruiter #1 identified...

What???

I have fought those faggots in their threads, ok!

>Traitors
Pic related, Charge After Initiation which the candidate promises to obey.

Subverted how? Like, what's changed?

15 threads in three months? Wow, must be some kind of record.

You always show up in these threads, why?

Be very skeptical of anyone you deal with who mentions masonry or displays symbols.

They are not your friend, and will fuck you over in a second if it benefits another mason in the slightest.

>fought
lol

I show up in any thread which piques my interest. Why are you always in them?

Fuck off!
They're exclusive for a reason!

Same aussiefag that is always trying to defend your cult.

Fuck off OP!

Report masonic threads, ok.

I'm sick of these cultists!!

Same septic who is always trying to shill against nationalist groups.

Pyramid scheme
Multi-level marketing
Cult

Take your pick. Once you open up your pocketbook, they are no longer exclusive.

Yes, always the same Aussie, defending his secret club.

Yeah...like I'd want a room full of strange men blindfolding me, tying a noose around my neck and dragging me around the room 3 times wrapped up in a piece of musty canvas in order to prove my loyalty to their faggot occult club.

You're worse then that faggot, anti-Trump Serb.

aye, won't lie masons trigger me bad and had you pegged wrong (perhaps)

Going to see more coming out of the woodwork soon.

Because I can provide proof against your nonsense and question your unsubstantiated claims?

>masons trigger me bad
Why though? Did you get rejected or something?

Anyone gonna go to freemason temples/lodges/whatever and spraypaint pepes all over it? Or chalk drawings?

OOH! If someone could hit up the temple in Washington DC, it would be legendary. Of course, you'd probably be gibbed by a few hundred bullets. Bet that place is guarded like a fortress.

Never applied for that shit.

They trigger me bad because they are an immoral cult that will discard any shred of decency they have to protect another member.

Masons essentially pay to be kike cultists, with merely a fraction of the benefit but committing wholesale treason.

>They trigger me bad because they are an immoral cult that will discard any shred of decency they have to protect another member.
So basically you invented some conspiracy in your head which goes against what Masonry espouses, and hate it for that, rather than proof?

No. There is no possible way to expose the machinations of your filthy cult even though I experienced it.

It does not make my experiences less valid. I can say your cult is a cancer as much as I like, however.

Why exactly are you here?

>There is no possible way to expose
Basically what i said. You have no evidence, but that won't stop you falling for propaganda.
>It does not make my experiences less valid.
It does, actually. Anecdotes aren't worth the paper they're written on.
>I can say your cult is a cancer as much as I like, however.
Of course. You're free to say what you like. Just as i'm free to point out that you're full of shit with no leg to stand on, and counter your claims with evidence where possible. Free speech, bro.
>Why exactly are you here?
Why not? Otherwise dunno. Been here since it started and can't break the habit.

>Freemasonry
Judaism for Gentiles

For fucks sake poltards call themselves redpilled
Bunch of fucken larping retards that know shit about anything

Go to plebbit, I bet they have a nigger-mason board!

Wait, you on one hand are saying my beliefs are rooted in propaganda, then in the next dismiss the anecdotal evidence based on personal experience?

Pick one.

And yes, anyone can see you are here to drum up recruitment numbers.

Oh shit the fuck up you stupid larper
You aren't a freemason, faggot
Lemem guess joined a lodge ,larped in insignia hadn tea with old dudes and thinks he is Le Freemasin
Haha kys cretin
Real serious guys up the ranks rape children and take it up the shitter, you on the other hand are just a real life live action roleplayer

Also saged because you're a pretentious fag

this.

This.

>Judaism for Gentiles

That is why it is important to discredit these fucks. They see a fertile ground of impressionable minds and are like sharks attracted by chum.

Masonry is cancer.

that clown contradicts himself with every post he makes. he could post a one word reply and somehow manage to contradict himself. this is your typical freemason.