German bros need your help

A buddy of mine found this German letter from WWII
Can any of you help translate it?
Sorry for the shit handwriting, posting two pics front and back of the letter.
Thanks for your help German bros

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sütterlin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is such a cool piece of history. I hope one of you can help decipher it.

I'll keep the thread bumped with Nazi shit. Pic related my phone background

The Germans here are too busy being cucks and shitposting hate towards Brits for Brexit

Bump

Google Translate could do that for you, if you can read the cursive.

Looks like a ruse. Deutchniggers, get in here.

Bump

I live in Germany, I'll see what I can do.

Fuck off ahmed.

I'm not really that good in english so you can use google trasnalte on this. i reads somewhat this:

Fy fan vad jag hatar svenska tjejer. Degenererade jävla horor som bara bedrar och ljuger. Det enda dom bryr sig om är sig själva och sin jävla "lycka" vilket innebär en lina från en pundares kuk eller varför inte resa in till ghettot. Jag gillar faktiskt terroristerna för dom dödar iallafall bort skräpet, nbögarna, från samhället. Hell fantimej Seger.

Bumping for hope. That's pretty cool and I hope you get it translated, man. If nobody will translate it now, try posting at prime time German time to see if you have better luck.

Fuck that handwriting is rough

Holy fuck, that handwriting is legit impossible to read.

Riche & Meru(?, can't read it clearly), my siblings!

First of all thank you for the pictures. Traindel (again, can't read clearly) has become beautiful; but I look as if I am made out of water.

First couple of sentences, not sure if I misread the handwriting.

Give her a shot, Klaus

I would, but this handwriting prevents me from doing so

Cont:
Nej kamrater, jag har inget emot barbari. Snarare måste vi väcka barbarena inom oss för att få rätsida på detta. Barbarer var det som behövdes på vägen hit och barbarer är det som kommer att behövas.
Barbariet är inte det enda ursvenska men det finns där, det har du rätt i Shekelfeldt. Och vi ska väcka upp det igen. Och du ska få se ett ursvenskt barbari som är värre än som någonsin skådats på denna planet.

When is prime Deutsch time?

Yes the handwriting sucks man. I'd use google translate if I could fuckin read it. But rather than speculate on some words or the spelling I figured I'd ask a native speaker for help.

It's 4:30 am here, so don't count on a lot of us from the German speaking area.

The letters are quite hard to decipher because of the absolute old style Sütterlin scrypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sütterlin
Just a few people alive (80+ or historians) can write and read that stuff 100%.

From what I gather it's a kind of private letter of a woman named Lisbeth about general chatting, vacation days & plans, how family & friends are doing, weight loss (not kidding).

Maybe other anons can decipher more specifics.

Sorry mate, maybe I'll have a look at it tomorrow. With enough time, I'm sure I could decipher it. But for 5 AM that's a little much.

Some people know what I had printed there. I would say, the Hülmes(?) have taken my bread, but as I can tell you, there were none in the Photo lab.

Fuck, this is gibberish, maybe other Germanfags can correct me?

Fucking kek.

Germans in this thread can't read a fucking letter written in German. Are there any Germans left in that piece of shit country? Or have they been completely replaced by Ahmeds by now?

Thanks, based sauerkraut nigger. Its almost 10 o'clock at night here, I'll post this thread again tomorrow at around 6am so in 8 hours. Keep a lookout for the new thread. Or else I'll try to keep this thread bumped.

Attached the letters for other Anons (see pic)

Fuck off, that scrypt got taught from 1915-1941, no one uses that kind of handwriting anymore today. Sadly, because it has a nice touch for sure.

die hühner

> the Hülmes(?)

Die Hühner würde ich sagen

Thanks man. Someone's gotta have a grandpa who's still alive that could read this. How cool would it be if the person the letter was written to or by was still alive?

bump

I read fraktur, I can do it.

His hands were still shaking from all the holocausting that made up his daily life

Go for it man, I appreciate the help

bump

Sven has finally lost his marbles. Or maybe I'm talking to an Ahmad lol 50/50 shot amirite?

Yeah, the general topic is the one this user mentioned. I'll leave the translation to the pros and try to mediate.

After she talks about her trip to the photo studio, she says she could give them to the letter's recepients. She then writes that she wrote letters to her dad to ask him if they (she wrote "we") could all come to his place on 7th of June.

Yep, the hens. I am an idiot at 5 AM.

will try to translate the text, so that it makes sense, as he/she uses alot of german phrases that are hard to translate into english. stuff set into () will be comments from myself, as some sayings again do not translate well or have a different meaning to it. (()) is done by herself, only once so shouldn't be a problem.

Dear Mum, dear Sisters!

Well, first of all thank you very much for the pictures, traudel, they did get pretty good, but i look like i did build close to the water (means someone that would cry easily, looks sad).
Would want to know what i thought in that moment. I would say the chickens have taken my bread, but in the picture there were none, as far as i remember (she still talking about why he looked so sad in the picture).
Who else wanted to have mine (picture)? I will gladly give it, if they like it.
I did write a letter to father and asked if i ((and hanni would like to travel too)) could visit at the 7th of june.
We will talk to Dieter, if he could already give us free/vacation at sunday noon. At Monday we travel back to Luswig(hard to read but guess that is the name of the city).

so far so good.

Liebe Man, liebe Geschwister!

Also, erst male --- vielen danke für die Bilder, Baicel ist --- dar schön geworden; aber i-- sehr aus als ob mir --- aus Wassser geburt hätte. Mörgen mir wissen, an was mir da gedachst habe. Ich würde ja sagen, die flümer raben mir das Brto genommen, aber in den Foto-Atelier waren keine, wie mir viele besinnen Kann.

Actually, I'm trained to read handwriting from 1500-1900 and this shit is wonky. I need much more time. But the jist of it is Sütterlin.

Best I can do, but can't really vouch for how accurate it is though, holy shit:

Page 1
"...my dear siblings!

....thank you very much for the pictures. ... has become very beautiful. But I ... whether or not ... were to have ... out of water. .... know, about what in the ... I have. I would say yes, the ... took the bread from us, but in the photo ... were ..., like .... Who wanted to have ...? I gladly give it if it pleases...! But I have a letter than father wrote and asked, whether I (and ... want ...) a ... could come. We will talk about the letter, whether there is time ... Wednesday afternoon. On Monday we drive back .... ... that the ... drives .... Sunday... I have my first day off. Sunday ... again. Too bad, that ... .... receives, I would have liked ... But maybe someone drives from Wellen ... - Know the ... not, ... ? About ... this year ... will ... is 3 weeks. I have 18 days vacation and then also 3 free sundays, but"

Page 2:
"... already something .... one definitely rather has also... Until someone ....

For me ... it has gone very fast. It will definitely be finished in August. ... will ... in ... And when ... I am ... give. How then has it gone at the ...? Is it better? I have also ... taken again. ... but ... the ... is ...

... ? If you guys ... snap, then ... proud ... I ... the ... together. ... mother has ... beautiful weather like your ... it will ....

Best wishes,

The flowers ... They ... I .....!!! The red flowers......... mother! -"

Uneducated German farmer fighting for the Fatherland

The thought brings a tear to my eye

German historian here again, This native speaker looks like he has a sharper eye for this shit than I do. I'm much more accustomed to reading the official reports of Staatsministeriu from the Geheimesstaatsarchiv, Evangelischearchiv or the Bundesarchiv than the writings of a 20th century little girl with a kügelschreiber.

Goring, Arnn 17.Y.1941

"Riche & Meur, my greetings!

It is with the utmost regret that I inform you of the death of your father, Oberschütze Bieden Teaindel, who was killed during an escape attempt perpetrated by several Juden at the Auschwitz concentration camp.
Rest assured, those responsible have faced swift punishment in the form of tar and feathering, followed by a (very much painful) ride on what we like to call the "Holocoaster".
Please give your mother my deepest sympathies, and be sure that you reply to this letter, lest she die in her sleep tonight."

Time to drop /his/ bombs about Germany, chum. You can't show up and tell us you're a historian without giving us some good material.

(sadly can't read the first word, but should be a thankfully or lucky something) that the ascension day got pushed to sunday, so i got free for 1 vacation day and the next sunday again. A pity that traudel and alfred do not come here, i would have been happy. But maybe someone from the Wellers will travel with us - does traudel not know yet when she has vacation? Or do you have to pass on that this year. The vacation this year got cut/shortened to 3 weeks. I have 18 days vacation and then 3 free sundays, so 22 (letter ends here)

letter part 2
-- so you can plan already with that. One doesn't have much else to do. So far it did still snow here.
It did go very fast with Alfred. He will probably be drafted in august. Only traudel will still be left alone (left alone by the german state for draft etc.) And if they will still do it, then you should get a medical certificate for her. How did it get with the doctor? did it get better? I did lose a few pounds myself. Doesn't matter though, the appetite is resilent.
Did you get my package? When you send the apron, then please put the red cloth with the dress in there too. because i could not wear the red one otherwise.
Hopefully mother has as beautiful weather today as we do here. maybe spring is here now.

all the best for you wishes your Lisbett

the blossoms are called almond, they stand in almost every well cared for garden. I did reach over the fence (means she stole a few blossoms, but worded in a playful way)!!!
the red blossom is from a ornamental bush, which there are many here from. Maybe mother knows them!

that was all, hope it helps and is understandable translated.

trust me, it was very hard to read, not many people have that bad a handwriting. i could only read it so well, because mine sucks aswell, lucky ~

Thanks man

Good job lad. Interesting thread

Nein, AUgust 1941 22

Nein, NEIN NEIN NEIN. NEINNNNNNN

Adolf von danicken uber du hast vich mein lebesnroam du hast
stielehandgrinaten nazi ufo 360 no scope.
Schnitzle munich obst heineken heckler and koch, du hast.

seig heil, heil hitler.

sorry cant help you. "Schönschrift" was not invented yet when this letter was written so i cant decipher it.

it's almost impossible to read so i couldn't make any sense of it.
>Ricke & Man, dear siblings
>thx for the pictures
>"tsaidee"
>up close i look like i was in water?
>i want to know what i was thinking
>i think the "chicken" took my bread, but there were none in the photographer's studio
>who else wanted "müng" ?
>i'll give it you if you like it

>i have written a letter to dad
>and asked him if we (Hammi wants to come along) could come home on the 7th of June.
>??we will seek?? Brieftot?
>if we could get a day off
>on Monday we will return to Boswig (city)
>because Ascension day fell on a sunday i have another vacation day left to use

>too bad "tsaidee" and "Ingred" wont be there as well, i was eager to see them. (Okay i figured "tsaidee" and "Ingred" are persons but i have no idea what their actual names are because of the shitty writting)

>but maybe someone from the "Wellas" (family?) wants to come?
>doesn't "Tsaidee" know if she can take a few days off?
>or maybe you can't have any vacations this year? (i assume financially)
>Vacation because of ... has been cut to 3 weeks.
>i have 18 days left for vacation and 3 sundays...

so yeah this is almost impossible to read and he should have been gassed for his writing.
Basically he says thanks for the pictures, but wonders why he looks like a retard on them. And later he tries to arrange some sort of family meeting i guess.

like seriously i have no clue what is going on there. the city he wrote from is Boswig, which i can't find on google maps, so i assume it's polish area know.

whatever fuck you

respect dude

wtf was soll die scheisse??!!!!
Das ist ein U und kein Ü

is this a joke?

I laffed, user

This made my day, it's always awesome to see history like this deciphered. Thank you user.

Good material eh?

How is this:

I've poured through dozens of archives and consulate records throughout Germany and some of the Baltic states (Memel in Lithuania for instance).

One common thread that runs through the consulates:

The Rothschild family are at the center of a massive conspiracy in the nineteenth century.

The Prussian consulate to the United States during the 1850s believed that Commodore Perry only went to Japan acting as an agent to the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds married into Perry's family.

There are other connections to copper mines in the midwest and the mormons in Utah the Prussians continuously update the Geheimesstaats Cabinett on.

>the terrible handwriting and grammar
>nazi education

Another story:

During the nineteenth century people had some pretty bad hand-writing, much like today, and paper was pretty expensive. So they would draft things out in ministerial meetings, and then just put them in folders and make a bildungsburgertum bitch go in and make sense of their scribbles.

Nigger go on. I know you're still here, you autistit.

THE WENCH STOLE BLOSSOM!!!!

25 August 1903:

Prussian Consulate in DC reports on the "Negerfrage" in the United States:

" I can only point out that the negroes, who are said to have come to freedom by the war of the northern states against the Southern States, are still treated as pariahs in all respects, and separated from the connubium by the whites School, church, etc Which have been severely separated from one another, have experienced a deterioration in their economic situation, As the care of their former masters has fallen away, and they are also placed alone. In spite of all these economic factors, which proliferate the economic development of the Blacks, they multiply to a far greater extent than the white population, who, in its low fertility, has already given President Roosevelt the word of the suicide of the nation Only by the ever-increasing immigration, which has been constantly deteriorating in quality, albeit by the overcoming of Poland, Croatia, Hungary, and the like."

I have the original German text, that's what the translator spit out because I can't be expected to do a good job so quickly.

This was written by a Berliner, Ludwig Max Goldberger, who also spent a huge amount of time trying to understand the American Financial system as it pertained to Paper Money and Specie at the end of the 1800s.

Prussians had a keen interest in American Financial institutions because they were seen as a bit more pure and less corrupted by traditional influences and forces (their way of speaking about Greeks, Jews, etc.)

It's using the same latin letters as your language. Tell me why YOU can't read it?

The mormons scared the shit out of the Prussians because so many Germans (estimated 5000) emigrated and joined the Mormons.

All the newspaper clippings collected and sent to Berlin (Selected articles clipped and sent via diplomatic post) detailed the savagery and apostasy of the mormons.

Speculation that the Rothschilds were behind them.

nobody cared about the mormons they were such a fringe group nobody gave a shit about them

Rothschilds held a monopoly on copper production in the world, some 90% of the world's copper resources were owned by them. The Prussians believed, since the 1830s, that the family was purposely hoarding copper and delaying its introduction into the market to manipulate prices.

This isn't as explosive as you might have hoped, but fits in line with what people do today with Aluminum, "Rare Earth Minerals" and Diamonds.

I guess the Germans deserve credit for being attuned to the deception.

Except the Prussian consulate to the United States who explicity included stats in his reports about the numbers of people from the UK and Central Europe who emmigrated to America and fell in with the Mormons. It's mentioned almost continously in the Auswärtigen Angelegenheiten (MdA) for the decade of the 1850s, alongside the growing unrest over slavery.

Here you go. At least use one that doesn't have that shitty watermark.

What the actual fuck
If I've written my German exams in such handwriting I'd be given a fail immideiately.
90% is unreadable

I can only discern he talks about plans and dates of spending time with his family

16 Avril 1822

The Dresden diplomatic office notes, with some consternation, the perfidious dealings of the Rothschilds as it pertains to the "Oriental question" and the problems between Spain, Portugal and their colonies during the Rebellions. Rothschild influence in suspected in causing the uprisings.

Write a fucking book, or at least an extensive article about it you useless waste of oxygen.
This is gold (most powerful family in the world) and you are lazily wasting it
Do something useful in your life once idiot

Again, HA. I. Rep. 81, Gesandschaft Paris Nr. 253, mentions the influence of the Rothschilds as it pertains to the Panama Canal Scandal.

I imagine this is not unusual, probably said the same in the US, France, UK, etc.

Nial Ferguson already got access to the Rothschild Family Archives and wrote a glowing history of the family. They've been made a boogeyman by German nationalist historians of the Borussian school and there isn't a lot of room for that sort of thing in professional circles. It was just an interesting thing I saw and when I spoke to colleagues about my discoveries, I got more than a few raised eyebrows.

The idea that they forced the opening of Japan through a marriage with Perry was the most interesting thing I read. The Prussian consulate said that it was the talk of Washington DC, but he didn't put much stock into rumor.

I am writing a book, on a subject, with a perspective that would greatly please those critical of the current religious majority swarming into your country...

A book with not a little interest from more than one publisher.

Fucking Achmed

Thanx bro, I'm glad to have read a piece of history.