THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Even this guy gets it now. Why don't you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=2AWuhq1AR2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Implying bush didn't just say it to get in Michelle's pants

>Sup Forums likes Bush

newfag ledditor

>liking bush
Seriously who does this?

Dubya is moe

Better than Drumpf.

>liberals love George Bush all of a sudden
You know how I know you're a sheep with no original thoughts?

>tfw liberals are so delusional that they think because Bush and Chaney hate Trump, that must solidify that he's bad

You literally can't even make this shit up.

Bush really liked the ebonyfolk, not shocked.

Thanks for the image of President Bush on his knees sucking Michelle's cock

Lol that's great. Even the retarded are panning the Kumquat Kommander

Well yeah he called hundreds of politicians pieces of shit with them sitting behind him.

funny how they ignore Bush's warcrimes now

CUTE

WE is POL

The few Bjormpf has already done?

Some weird shit because the poncho did not work well for him.

>Liberals using Dubya as some kind of moral authority

What the fuck even is this Timeline anymore?

We don't get it because we're not NWO shills, communists or braindead idiots.

How does your heart feel shareblue?

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Haha good ol bush. Fuck trump.

>recuntlicker
>morals

more like letting Michelle in his cowboy trousers

I've heard them say "I hate to say it, but I'd welcome 4 more years of Bush, instead of Trump".

Trump is "unconstitutional", yet Bush is okay? These people are beyond reproach.

They're both shit

They're not even comparable. When has Trump gotten us into war, under false pretexts? What about enacting new legislation that rids us of constitutional rights (pro tip: the travel ban isn't unconstitutional)?

"When I was President, you mattered a lot more!" - George W Bush to the MSM

youtube.com/watch?v=2AWuhq1AR2k

When his interior potato head guy says to invade Mexico. When he annexed us with your police and laws

But have we invaded Mexico? No? Okay, then still not comparable.

Are there threads on "new" constellations that look like your frog?

>pedophile sadist hates Trump

Good sign desu

wtf i love bush now

>Bush, a literal cuck

They shit on him and painted him as an illegitimate silver spoon retard that got a degree in cheer-leading.

Has he forgotten how much the MSM shit on him throughout his presidency?

HURR

I don't dislike Bush, and I know this is just some bullshit media interview that he's doing where he doesn't want to make any waves, but god damn every answer he gave was a feint and a way to express a hyper-generalized pro America line. There must be generally accepted rules about what former presidents can say about sitting presidents, but it would be so refreshing to hear this dude, who knows how universally ridiculed he is and is now a professional amateur painter, speak some fucking truth about the situation as he sees it. he's already two presidents ago in history and so is going to enjoy at least a modicum of "miss me?" nostalgia, and there is pretty much NO ONE nowadays who has any kind of genuine veneration as a political spokesman. I know it's never going to happen because that would be seen as him going rogue and trying to undermine democracy.

yo can i have that again in english pal?

They do that every time a right-wing candidate is running or when he won the election.
They will say how Trump was a moderate and acceptable president in 8 years.

Maybe Bush isn't as fucking stupid as I thought

Bush doesn't get shit, and you are obviously new here.

BLEACHED... OR BLACKED?

People seem to forget all the vial screaming we are hearing about Trump now we also o heard exactly the same when bush was in office. I think it's funny how liberal all of a sudden love bush now. Remember they called for impeachment every week as well for conspiracy theories.

Bring in tens of millions of beaners
and thinks that division is the same as liberal vs conservative whites

gwb should be in shackles. His crime? Aggressive war.

>globalist cuck kike-puppet
>doesn't like Trump

whopdefuckingdoo

can you go be a leaf somewhere else?

Baby Bush is going rogue.

Understand this is the new timeline.

They say 'id rather have 4 years of bush' because bush was controllable. Trump is unpredictable and thus a threat to their hegemony. A Bush they could wait out...

Brainwashed are worse than people with low IQ, they can't reason. Bush is clinically retarded but he still has the capability to reason and think objectively as well as critically.

Ask any Trump supporter if he's done anything wrong and their answer is the answer you have to their ability to think critically.

Even sites like this they gather to reinforce and brainwash each other kinda like church. I enjoy playing along with it I'd like to see how far it goes actually

I can't believe we've reached a time when Bush's presidency is getting viewed favorably by liberals now.

The level of mental gymnastics is astounding. Especially since Trump is far more of a centrist than they give him credit for.