Samuel L Jackson dropping major Redpills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8sUOulpirg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SLJ is a cunt; and I don't mean that in the awesome Aussie sense. Don't get me wrong, I'll watch his movies because I like the character he plays. You know, the exact same character he plays in every movie; but he really is a racist bag of shit.

Him and Laurence Fishburne are fairly worthless IRL.

yeah. fuck this dude. his skin color has certainly done him no harm at all. he has milked it to perfection

Does anyone actually listen to his opinions? The guy has always been pretty radical when it comes to race, considering he was once a Black Panther. He always seemed like that crazy old uncle who just sits in the corner babbling while everyone just accepts that he does it.

This faggot does credit card commercials now. Fuck him.

didnt know he was a panther

Is there any interesting dirt on Samuel L Jackson? He strikes me as a psychopath or something a la Bill Cosby.

>black actor doesn't realize he was only playing a slave

Palpatine and Vader just turned into heroes

Someone needs to tell him that the shooting for Django is over and he doesn't need to keep playing that role any more.

>KANGOL

kek

>We arrived chained as slaves

Holy shit, I didn't know he was so old.

>africian american experience
red flag that this man is a moron, how about you talk about how blacks have no discipline and dont try to better themselves and their communities instead of blaming it on people long dead

Clear this up for me real quick here. Slj was the rent is too damn high guy right?

he is talking about his people not specifically him

Dat meen dem nigga have to responsiblise and no nigga ain't got time fo dat shiet nigga

Not that chains.
The other chains, you know a glass of warm dungeon wine, fluffy handcuffs and dripping with lubricant arsehole, ready for a parade of gay white dicks to make him a toasted hot dog bun.

SLJ no he was the one who had no time fo' dat

>They're taking our jobs and don't share our opinions.

White liberals on reddit do.

Has and still will. Probably easy as fuck money.

>You know, the exact same character he plays in every movie

You should watch Kingsman, he played against type massively there.

He's a low iq black who thinks that slavery only ever occurred in America.

Didn't he literally hold a professor hostage when he was in the black panthers?

He likes to promote gambling here. Does he do this in the states?

youtube.com/watch?v=s8sUOulpirg

>KANGol
Dem english niggas wuz treated like kang n sheit

Jesus I'd never heard of this.

JERRY JERRY JERRY

DO U EVEN GET 1.5% CASH BACK?

Fucking whitey.

Wait, what did Laurence Fishburne do? Don't tell me Cowboy Curtis is a self-aggrandizing race-baiting piece of shit?

>“It is amazing how many people think they are doing blacks a favor by exempting them from standards that others are expected to meet.”

Holy shit this guy is a mage

what a nigger, once a nigger always a nigger as I've always said. Blacks should be thanking us they got to come over here as slaves instead of being sold to sandniggers like the majority where they would have been eventually killed/worked to death, bunch of ungrateful fucks if you ask me, they literally would never have experienced a civilization as great as ours without it (and they can't help but seem to destroy it at every turn because they aren't compatible)

I don't think you know what red pill means.