Anyone else here watch Homeland?

Anyone else here watch Homeland?

The last episode I watched (I think I'm an episode behind) not only made reference to both Sup Forums & 4+Sup Forums, but has something else going on that seems hugely relevant to everything going on here.

>SPOILER WARNING IN CASE ANYONE CARES

So there's this really shadowy new tech building that's shown up, some FBI guy investigated it and wound up dead. Latest episode I saw it gets infiltrated, and from what I can tell, it's basically CTR on steroids. I'm waiting for the next episode to see where it goes, but they were just talking about "sock puppet accounts" and instructing this massive room full of people to "get out there (on the web) and get angry!"

This is going to sound weird and maybe even paranoid, but I think they're going to try and push the idea that basically it is us, Sup Forums, alt-right, nationalists, trump voters, whatever you want to identify our awoovement as, that are the government shills. That some shady organisation is faking the whole thing online for some gain. Maybe even a parallel to suggest that it was some kind of Republican plot to get Trump into power.

Is anyone else aware of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/lindsay-kornick/2017/01/30/homeland-claims-israeli-settlers-make-peace-less-possible
youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM
youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It took me 4 episodes to realize that was (((Mandy))). The fucker just disappeared into the role.

I'm amazed you noticed at all, I'm on season 6 and I didn't know until I saw this image.
What about the actual post though?

I saw it. That guy was reaaally chewing on the scenery when he said 'get outraged!'

Well their audience is a bunch of stupid normies that want to believe the things they disagree with couldn't possibly have come from 'real' people so yeah its just telling people what they want to hear this is what tv does

The government has had people on Sup Forums pushing the dialogue into more hateful and irrational directions, in order to delegitimatize all the genuine redpills people can find here. They've been doing the exact same thing with the SJW's on Tumblr, too. We all got played.

This season, it's clear that the show has been subverted by marxist ideology. Can't watch it anymore

>Anyone else here watch Homeland?
I gave up on that fuck ass show. Shit was fucking awful
>Hurr I'm a CIA woman thats crazy
>I can't stop fucking everyone
>awww life is so hard
Fucking awful.

I'm still on season 2 so I'm pretty limited.

Yeah the Alex Jones guy works for the cia

you fucking normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
the internet is full of shills this is already known, half of you retards are shills fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean no disrespect, but what in the fuck are you doing watching TV in the UK? Aren't you fucks taxed for that?

Not only that, but prime time telly?

I was surprised when he made the speech to his sister in a settlement that "they didn't belong there, and that they were the biggest impediment to peace there."

Biggest Israel red pill on TV that I've seen from a network show.

homeland was good before the fag writers decided the arch criminal killary clinton
would win and they got btfo,
so instead of taking a plot stand against globalists and the destruction of america
by obama the manchurian candidate the blame her loss on everyone who was right about
her being a complete pile of shit and probably a traitor.

Quick rundown of this season:

>Jews run America's intelligence service and form a dangerous deep state cabal that lies to the duly elected president
>Israeli Jews conspired with an American Jew to undermine America's foreign policy and further their own interests
>An American Jew commits a false flag terrorist attack on American soil to undermine American foreign policy and damage a yenta
>Jews attempt to destroy a white family because the mom stands in their way
>Jews try to kill a disabled veteran because he stands in their way

I'm okay with this :^)

Oh shit yeah I forgot to mention that in the OP.

I just torrent it
Yeah to be honest it can be quite based at times, and it has a good habit of staying current and relevant. That's why this most recent turn is kinda worrying....
I did think it was pretty funny that like many other shows (South Park lol) they presumed Shillary would win, so they have a female democrat president-elect, but they couldn't exact reshoot everything when she's such a central character. Then they introduced the Alex Jones guy and I thought they might do an angle on the alt-right or anything.
Now though it seems they're trying to push the idea that the alt-right is a CIA fabrication that was built to get Trump into office so they could be more relevant.

I think I've seen that show. Bretty gud. It's the burger remake of the israeli tv show, ya?

I was watching Homeland and the Brett O’Keefe guy that is the radio talk show host is supposed to be Alex Jones.

On the last Episode they showed Dar Adal meeting with Brett O’Keefe and they were discussing talking points.

So they are essentially making the claims that Alex Jones and his show is secretly working for the CIA.

Yup. On top of that they also showed them manipulating footage and making vets lie to smear the name of the president-elect's son.
Fake news?

Yes, I saw this.

The show is actually based on an Israeli series called Prisoners of War. Jews BTFO.

Seasons 2 and 4 were probably the best. Quality of the storyline varies quite a lot imo senpai.

Alex Jones is actually CIA irl though.

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/lindsay-kornick/2017/01/30/homeland-claims-israeli-settlers-make-peace-less-possible

>chekt
they can't just let it lie can they? What is it about the Israelis where they can't understand why invading land that isn't there's and then building houses there is gonna piss people off? Why can't they grasp that in any other country in the world it would cause a major fucking war?

>you buy water filters
>he hires more sock puppets
the cycle continues

The scariest part is that this was all written and taped before any of this actually became a controversy. Makes me think this show is CIA propaganda and so is the russian bot narrative. This was all planned far in advance.

There was even more to that scene where she comments that they picked that location specifically to piss off the Palestinians in the valley. Something to the effect of "They have to look up every day and see us here."

What if OP is an anti Trump shill

What amuses me most about this season is the whole "establishment conspiring against the first female president-elect" plot. Obviously they wrote this back when they still thought Hillary would win. Is this the narrative they wanted to push if she was elected?

Ironically, all the deep state undermining of the pres is currently happening to trump

Homeland was always a pretty awfully written "finger on the pulse" drama but this past season is pushing to to new levels of comedic value with its alt-right CTR and its shadow-government conspiracy consisting of Dar Adal and one chubby assassin. I think the part where Quinn wanted to tell Astrid that he took the bullets out of her gun but couldn't get the words out because of his mental retardation was so funny I cracked a rib. Not to mention his NOOOOOOOO when she died.

kek... but the show picks back up

Check'd

whut? are you an RTard?

>Homeland

lol no

>Le Madame President Face

My mind has indeed been blown.

Homeland is pretty red pilled.

Alex Jones really does work for the CIA:

>"Alex, is it true you have a CIA handler named Norvell?" John Stadtmiller, one of Stew's friends who worked with Alex at the time was in the office with Alex and the conversation was on speaker phone. After Stew said this, he heard nothing on the phone. Stew said, "Hello, is anybody there?" John Stadtmiller got on the phone and said, "Stew, when you mentioned that name, Alex got white as a ghost, got up from his desk and left the room!"

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

>This is going to sound weird and maybe even paranoid, but I think they're going to try and push the idea that basically it is us, Sup Forums, alt-right, nationalists, trump voters, whatever you want to identify our awoovement as, that are the government shills

This is pretty much spot on.

Trump is a lifelong CIA asset. Alex Jones is lifelong CIA and he even admits much of his family is CIA.

Cambridge Analytica shitposted the whole web to push Trump over the top. The media refused to cover any of the real dirt on Trump through the election and was completely in the bag for him.

not reading your whole post but pretty sure someone posted a webm of this like right after the show aired. kinda weird. probably part of their online marketing strategy or something. anyway, someone probably has the webm and im not watching your show kike.

yeah same here. the last season wasn't really watchable because it was too far into propaganda, but i had started it and might as well had finished watching the season.
didn't bother with this season.

Saw him in person.
pretty cool guy, one of those weird but authentic kind of people.
Good singer too.

She does look a bit like Le Pen, no?

I posted a clip of the part when they mention us and infinite on 8pol after I watched the episode

Yeah, whatever.

It's like that time when Europe was burning and they made a film about harrpy potter becoming a neo-nazi or something?

If they confine their bullshit to obvious fiction, there's no harm done. It's where this dying narrative belongs.

This reminds of Alex Jones and David Icke frothing at the mouth that Hollywood was taunting us all with the NWO agenda in movies; they weren't, they were just reading the same books we were, and then slotting the fluff into a 90min format to sell.

Same for this bullshit really. It won't work, everyone knows either to steer clear of Sup Forums, or digs it. Nobody who digs it is going to watch a tv show and think "hmm, maybe I am a Russian agent?"

>Good singer too.

Yeah, he used to be a Broadway star.

>Nobody who digs it is going to watch a tv show and think "hmm, maybe I am a Russian agent?"

The point is that much of the content is synthetic.

When you read a post you should be asking things like "is this a government troll furthering cointelpro like the legitimacy of either political party?" or a legit poster.

you are awakened my brit friend.

>Alt-right is a CIA fabrication

That sounds pretty on the ball, atleast partially. The media forced the term and into existence. Maybe it is the CIA pushing the alt-right.

I also havent watched the show since that god awful Season 3. Does it get any better?

>4+4
it's telling how shit and normified Sup Forums has become that they've been getting all the attention lately, with a lot less posters too