this

>Crusades,png

>muslims
>almost all invented by Sumerians

>what did we do?
Shit tier bait thread for one.

Mesopotamia gave us most of those things they weren't Muslim at that point

Stop being terrorists.

Muslims didn't bring ANYTHING to the world. The only things that were invented in any middle eastern countries was due to knowledge left behind by the places they invaded.

>algorithm

I... what? You invented algorithm?

None of the things pictured have any relation to islam.

Remove turkroach

I don't hate Muslims. I just want them to stay in their countries.

The leaf is right. Muslims never create anything, they just exploit the peoples that they conquer then claim credit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi

yep

>raid the West since inception
Oh..nothing...

Apologize for the barbary slave trade where thousands of white european were kidnapped, repeatedly raped, and bred.

Then maybe apologize for fucking up the majority of your countries and for coming in and murdering us repeatedly.

being dirty ass motherfuckers trying to spread their retarded ass pedo religion.

Muslims are incompatible with a liberal and progressive society. As such Islam needs to be wholly eradicated from this world.

>not had learnt english
>believe at made up shit
>even worst, fucked up shit like islam
>having been turk

just for name a few
kys

>enslaved eurinal vessels probably on their way to the atlantic slave trade

lol serves them right

>fucking up the majority of your countries

what is mongol invasion. what is 600 years of ottoman imperialism

60 base is Pythagoras.

Iraq and the Muslims used the inferior decimal system.

Beer was pre cuneiform. Your Muslim propaganda is shit. Erdogan is defining islam by not respecting the Ashtiname of Muhammad.

were you guys also KANGS?

Why is everyone that's non-white so desprate to take credit for things their race didn't do? kys.

We don't hate muslims, as long as they stay in their own countries.

We hate the people, who helped the Muslims conquer Spain, Constantinople, and now the west.

You butcher our language.

Authentic Assyrian here. Make me feel special.

>thieves
>goat fuckers
>stolen goat fuckers

With Vatican city such a small population why do i see so many posters from here especially in political discussions.

I hate the Muslim ideology not the people themselves unless they act on the ideology.
>don't treat gays or retards or women like trash
>don't rape, kill, harm others even if your god is okay with it
>they are way too religious (Catholics and other common religions are too)
>they smell

that's all 100% bullshit.

Shh, don't disturb the shitposting pope on a holy mission.

As you well know Islamists are taught to pretend to be peaceful. Lying and deception are in the roots of this so called religion and none of you are to be satisfied until all Christians and pretty much everyone else is wiped out. Deception is at the core.

Nobody misses Muslims when they're not around.

when people are taking about Islam making shit, they are talking about a period where the ruling class was exclusively slightly eastern white dudes.

Muslims always bring this shit up but most this shit was not your invention, just the mere inventions of the places you stole and the libraries you stole. You were as worthless then as you are now

Normal muslims are fine, Its the extremist ones i don't like

>Persian
So, the OP image is still lying

All of the smart people of the middle east either fled or died as infidels for not converting to made up bullshit at the point of a blade. That's why your average IQ is in the niggerdom range. You'd have to be a fucking retard to be a goddamn muslim.

Cheer up though faggot, it's man love thursday.

In the words of Janet Jackson: What have you done for me lately?

nuh not a prophet

lived by the sword
had sexual relationships with female children

>the people and places who converted to islam cant claim their own achievements

rationalize harder

Call anybody from Iran an Arab and theyl go apeshit on you. OP's image claims inventions for Iraq when half of them were Persian creations. AKA Iraq's mortal enemy. Eat shit, Muslim apologist faggot.

>not muslims
>erm not arabs

Learn to read post IDs newfag

kek

some angry people got organized and protested. not like thats never happened in the west. not like millions of supremacists in the west dont protest and express their hatred of muslims, make calls for the genocide of muslims or anything. how many of them protested in poland that one time? hundred thousand?

just kidding, i hope you pork fart sniffers wipe each other out

>those were killed off by muslims who replaced them
>no
>persians are not arab wtf!

whats it like living with the tism?

this

Kek willing
Even us got fucked by this goat fuckers

i feel you argentina

>argentina

oh shit i didnt check and i practically called argentina white. haha my bad

I wish the Iraq invasion was successful but it wasn't. Brings great sorrow and relations between westerns and middle eastern suffered greatly.