Get yourselves together darkies

negros explain yourselves...this is a gunshot incident map of chicago, from january 1, 2017 to today. thats 710 victims in 90 days. get yourselves together darkies, this isn't vietnam....

Oak Lawn reporting in.

pretty nice here desu

Bullshit. I walked down central by Richards and I saw two women in niqabs. Bridgeview is even worse. It's turning into the middle east here.

>Thats 710 victims in 90 days
>Only 120 nogs dead
>Barely more than one dindu/day
>My face when

The problem is there's not enough baseketball hoops.

thats because bridgeview allowed them to build the mosque instead of the greek church. greeks now all live by Stagg Highscool down Roberts Road.

Oak Lawn is still majority white. At least theres like zero nigs

Ghetto nigs, shooting ghetto nigs, in the ghetto.

confusedgirl.png

What's the problem??

I'd make a walled off city for them to gun fight in. Have fun!

It's like drug addicts dying.

Who cares???

>shitcagoland
>nice

Richards highschool is largely black. They bus the kids in from Chicago. The "white" demographics is slanted and it includes "white" hispanics and "white" arabs. Growing up here, it was mostly Greek, German, Irish, and Polish. The black, arab, and hispanic population has exploded in the last 20 years.

Check out the Red Lobster on 95th and Southwest highway if you think there's no blacks here.

the problem is those fuckers ride the subway all over town and commit armed robberies too. even neighborhoods with million dollar townhomes have bad crime problems. the only central locations not entirely fucked by violent crime might be hyde park and lincoln park. even the gold coast has dindu action all the time. its a mobile vermin problem....

it's in their dna, their still tribal and playing battle royale irl is how they are, that will never change

yes, Richards highschool is a shithole that busses Kids in from Robbins, not from Oak Lawn.

LOL are you surprised to see black people at a Red Lobster? they all commute to Oak Lawn for the shopping and restaurants. this is not news. they dont live here though

>another poster from Oak Lawn

Bridgeview is literally Little Palestine. I mean that's what a section of it is actually called on a map. So many goddamn arabs. The billboards are in Arabic for fuck's sake.

Palos master race

ive read since the demolished all the old housing projects, negoes now have to pay market rate for rentals just like everybody else, but get still get vouchers, so basically the head of the snake has been severed and the gang diaspora has spread all over the city in an even more haphazard way. throw social media into the mix and nigger are shooting each other over virtual beefs. what a fucking joke. they should all jump in lake michigan with bricks tied to their feet.

Are there any tourist agencies where I can book survival tours through the dark blue area? Would pay good money for that.

They're on track to reduce the number by 50% compared to last year. This improvement is entirely because Obama has moved there.

>blacks killing other blacks
>somehow Sup Forums considers this a problem
based negros taking out the trash.

Any Tinley park or Mokena fags around? There never is any :(

>Robbins

What a shithole. I heard they got their first gas station. Last time I was in Posen and made a wrong turn I ended up in what can only be described as an open air crack market.

If you're white and go through these neighborhoods, they might assume you are police and shoot at you.

Tinley Park here and I used to work in Mokena.

>95th street

No fucking way. I'm too comfy in McHenry

Alsip, holy shit we're big enough to be on a map now apparently. Too bad it's a shithole these days.

You post this like it's recent news or something...

Palos is for baby ass scared white flight faggots. staythere.

theres literally nothing there

Back of the yards here. Gunshots are almost everyday occurrences now.

RIP in peace Jay Cutler.

Did you go to school at lincoln way? Anyway nice to see fellow citizens of the area :)

was just there for a wedding this weekend at your double tree, what the fuck is there to do there and why do people not move somewhere better?

rip jay. hello giraffe man . hope they draft some nigger qb this year. or mitch Trubisky

Same dood. My area is getting pretty dark.

I hope so. Wasn't last year a record high by a large margin?

Nope, I went to TPHS. Lots of nigs shipped in from Markham.

MIDWAY
I
D
W
A
Y

Let them clear each other off the map then once
the dust settles, Sup Forums can go in for a clean sweep.

Also it still child out. Wait until the weather gets nicer, Rate will probably double.

Cold out*

Summer is not here yet. wait until that number skyrockets in 1 month

Where at? I'm from wood st myself but originally from little village

Move to the North side/suburbs. Only asians and whites out here.

I think you can ask cops for a ride along

you forgot jews

>this isn't vietnam....
Most of the time...

here's all of the robberies for the last six months in the loop and central city. thats nearly 600 incidents. SIX HUNDRED fuckers taking your shit at gunpoint, knifepoint, fistpoint. you couldn't pay me to leave liberal wasteland portland, oregon.....fuck......