Why are Hispanic chicks always so angry? And why do they talk so loudly?

Why are Hispanic chicks always so angry? And why do they talk so loudly?

Because they're cunts

because theyre married to obnoxious la raza drug dealers. the ones in my family are very soft spoken

They are subhumans like niggers.

lol how accurate....they do talk very loudly but only when they use their native language on the phone. In-person they barely talk from being shy from what ive experienced.

Because to the man, theyre his panic.

>Why are Hispanic chicks always so angry?
hispanic males are high test therefor its all females can do is get angry
>And why do they talk so loudly?
americans speak loudly

All the young women in my family are submissive, conservative catholics who speak in "usted" -a respectful pronoun modal- to men and always look down.

Its burger culture that messes women up.

Partly this is true. However, in the US, the culture is not about social class. Here social class is also racial class. Hispanics, like niggers and Native Americans, have a huge inferiority complex because they come from a long line of losers. They have no inheritance, no histories of accomplishments and are fully aware that they are in the US because their families were the losers and failures of Mexico. They failed in Mexico and they fail here in the US. They were fully aware that their parents and grandparents are losers and nothing to be proud of. Sure, HARDWORKING losers but losers nonetheless. They don't grow, better themselves, evolve, adapt, assimilate, and set goals for themselves. They constantly remind their kids "Never end up like me when you grow up." Which is telling the kids don't be a loser like your family. That's why they are like that.

FUCKING LIAR

>They constantly remind their kids "Never end up like me when you grow up." Which is telling the kids don't be a loser like your family
sounds like """"the greatest generation""""

>get an office job :^)
>buy a new car :^)
>vote democrat :^)

Hello El Chapo. How's prison?

Also, I call bullshit.

I did say "young women".

As they get older (40+) they get bossier. At the older generations, my family is pretty much a matriarchy.

I've noticed that the lower the IQ, the higher the volume. This doesn't seem to be related to race, region, or country.

Throw in feeling very, very, strongly about issues that you know nothing about and you have a liberal.

my abuelas are shy a f

Yup, low IQ = no awareness

My wife's a Mexican. She's a sweetheart. She's very submissive. Cooks, cleans, and she's very caring. She'll be a great mother. She comes from a family of good people. Hell, she even told me most Mexicans are dirtbags.

I voted Trump.

tfw when cute little latinas always hit on me but white girls never do.

Tfw spic girls always hit on me.

Whats up with hispanic girls and their fixation of middle eastern men?

Wish white girls in America were like that with me, but most are stuck up cunts.

You don't want a white girl, bro
t. Mexican who is now only going to date brown girls

They think you're rich.

This

>Why do shitskins act like shitskins?
Once they hit their mid 20s and calm down they INSTANTLY become morbidly obese, unless they have a coke habit. Latinas are garbage-tier women.

I met a few in my life who were loud and had that nigger ebonics attitude too. I don't know if this is exclusive to American latinos or whatever.

>checks flag

Yeah your women are the worst for loud phone conversations. It seems the blacker the Dominican, the louder they speak.

Its like they don't want to be mistaken for African Americans so they speak monkey-Spanish loudly on the phone for everyone to hear. Unfortunately for them I just call ICE because I know they don't have papers. Many such cases.

My girlfriends have mostly been white though and I like white girls the most. I also want aryan babies.

Perpetual butthurt from being mixed

They're probably just poor mexican people you're talking about from california or texas or something

Because middle easterners look like racially homogenous hispanics

American Historian here: Certain cultures are more flamboyantly passionate. Italians were always known for this, and it was often depicted in media. It really isn't a genetic thing, just a mannerism that results from how they are a raised. I know Hispanics chicks at each extreme.

Sidenote, can we focus on hating niggers? Hispanics are certainly not White / East Asian tier, but they are about 6 million times closer to our standards than blacks. Whenever I see people going after Hispanics, is feels like a jew-trick to divide our resistance. Of course, you can be anti-illegal immigration (that is just common fucking sense). But where I live (Southwest) there are Hispanics that have lived in the USA far longer than Whites. It is easy to forget that many have blood lines that go back to before the Revolution (Spain was once a relevant nation that did much of the New World exploration). Even among the ones that came to our land afterwards, millions have done so legally, and contribute to our GDP quite nicely.

Look, I'm not saying not to hate people. I'm just advocating focus.

Asian girls are more insane

Like Taylor Swift's ugly sister.

see top left if you want to know why USA white demographic must be addressed.