Is migration a human right?

philosophersbeard.org/2015/04/will-we-be-able-to-justify.html

No.
Now get off my property.

As much as war is.

You have to come here LEGALLY!

there are no human rights

Show me in the international constitution where that right is

How does that actually change anything though?

Is the legal process magic? Is it like The Fly?

There are no rights period. Completely made up bullshit to make you fall in line and work your life off generating wealth for a handful of meta-elites.

Fuck no.
It's also immoral as it degrades the apex subspecies of humans because migrants will always seek to live in the societies only the top tier people are capable of building.
If Europeans were more humane, they would be blowing up the migrant boats in order to protect the genetic stock of a superior race.
What they're doing now is the same as killing off every exotic animal in Africa in order to feed the starving blacks but even worse.

Migration technically means moving between regions with the seasons, like birds migrate south during Winter. Has nothing to do with legal residence.

So what is happening is not migration since they aren't moving from region to region, they are permanently moving.

Basically everything is a human right, according to leftists.

There is no true right human right 8n a naturalistic sense, you overpower until you are overpowered
Rights are thus derived from law, codified or implicit.
I would say, emperically, no. Migration is not a human right. One might reduce this train of thought to "surviving/existence is a human right." What of all the potential children that we are not having? How would we feed everyone, especially when they are allowed to continue to reproduce? Humans have, time and time again, reproduced as fast as food would allow. Hunger will surely always be a recurring problem, if we do not control population. This surely means sex is not a human right, yes?

>Everything I want is a right

Our country was based on the idea of God-given rights though. You have the right to defend yourself, the right to free speech, the right to privacy. The founders realized these are all things you are born with as a human, not granted by the government.

Read the quran to find out what it REALLY is. Fuck em

No.

That's Spanish for "no"

A caveman from time immemorial could easily subject another to cruel and unusual punishment without a jury of his peers. Surely he could seek redress for his grievances then, yes? Where are his God-given rights? It is fine to say that we have inalienable rights, but these yet descend from what we would then call God's Law, to which we subject ourselves, rather than nature doing so.

A very simple no, there is no right to do shit.

NO.

Do human rights exist?

Human rights is something we created to serve a purpose (which is to allow one to be relatively safe knowing that he will not be subjected to horrible, horrible fates).

You don't have to be an autist about it.

Animals "migrate", humans live in protected colonies and communities to keep dangerous prey out.

/thread

The only way migration can be a human right is if every service a country provides is a human right. And if that's the case then you just removed all meaning to the phrase "human rights."

This it's kind of the point, isn't it?

What they really want to say: welfare is a human right.

No.

No. Glad I was born in one of the last generations thatll have affordable property. Got my piece and now I get to watch the rental slums become middleclass.

No no no no no no no holy fuck. Nations have the right to close their borders to anyone. Secure borders are a key characteristic of a nation. If not, then what the fuck kind of nation is that?

Human rights aren't even actually rights, they're more like(trigger warning) priveleges. If they're supposedly rights everyone should have, why doesn't everyone have them?

Please define human right

That doesn't change anything. We put our God given human rights into law. But they were not prescribed by the law, they were described by the law.

Nobody has a "right" to migrate anywhere. Go ask the Swiss or Japanese.

>tfw the US will never be an island country with permanently secure borders and almost zero illegal immigration of violent cultures
cursed geography

The only rights you have, are the ones that you yourself or the state is willing/able to provide you.

>human right
haha wow ok kid