Post best Trump memes. Tired of fags on my TL sharing their tranny/Obongo knockoffs

Post best Trump memes. Tired of fags on my TL sharing their tranny/Obongo knockoffs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got a few :)

present them

The day before....

....and the day after

Every News station does that. Here in Canada we have one where they'll be taking about festivals on-screen while the scrolling news is mentioning 48-death truck disasters in India.

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

Here's a meme, you all thought drumpf was going bring REAL CHANGE hahahahahaha

He is a zionist puppet and won't touch the big banks, he won't end the fed, he won't fix the immigration policy, he won't go after high pedophile elites and he most certainly doesn't give a fuck about the average european american

YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED BY THE CHEETOH PUFF LOL

Yo, what's up with the Tiny Trump memes? They're lame af. How could anyone see that as a legitimate, organic meme?

I hope your wife's boyfriend takes away your computer privileges

Not the best but worth a faggot chuckle.

>Here in Canada

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

this is probably my favorite. The pepe shop and Trump's face are perfect. like a work of art.

What is it with Ricks?

Got my Vote!

cuck boy dont know a THICC boy when he sees it

this is a goldmine, theres some blue garbage but behold the power

What the fuck is TL?

facebook timeline

Team Leader

Lol coalburners are like the avatars of self destruction and misery.

shes so wet

LMAO
Forgot this one!!!

TY

the feels are reals

wow you made him small the left is hilarious

That's right kids it was a big big plane that crashed into the box. Really big. It crashed bigly.

Ohhhhhh shit they made him small again! I get it! Cause you don't like him and being small is bad! And he has a big ego, to boot! What mirth!

Why would she yell at that cop? And why not yell at the black female cop next to him? She had just as much to do with the election as he did.

And the kid trying to pull his mom away is perfect. Even the young understand how irrational and embarrassing this behavior has become.

this counts, right?

S L A V E

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. Like...why do either of those things matter? It's like the small hands or short things, I just don't get what the real message is.

>his fucking face

Beautiful. You can tell who got his vote.

This guy is dreaming about the future where hippie beating is standard police duty

Kid looks like a niglet too.

Give the woman a break, being a single mother is tough

MUH RUSSIANS