Objectively, what is the best state and why is it Indiana?

Objectively, what is the best state and why is it Indiana?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNM5g2ARGyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cincinnati smells like sewer water

It's Indiana, because we're the shit.

>easy guns
>best castle doctrine out of all 50 states
>muh corn
>muh festivals
>muh state fair
>muh college rivalry
>muh pence
>Fuck Ohio, Gary, and Chicongo
>Michigan love
>Best craft beer around from Munster
>killing blow against El Rato
>1st state to make America great again on election night

How can these fags even compete

Midwest is the best region. I remember watching hurricane Katrina aftermath and thinking - had a catastrophe that scale struck somewhere in the midwest, the people wouldn't have been crying for the guvment to save them. They would have taken care of business.

>Indiana
>Gary, Indiana
Try again

Top Kek. Indiana has some bad-ass, red-pilled rednecks who are armed, informed, and don't trust the fucking guvment.

> had a catastrophe that scale struck somewhere in the midwest

We get about 4 or 5 tornadoes a year. Some of which make Katrina look like a fucking picnic. At least you can get to high ground with a hurricane. Tornadoes you are simply fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNM5g2ARGyY

Because I can't go back there.

It's Michigan.

That we have to touch you two is absolutely disgusting

>not knowing Gary exists to be a Nigger Containment zone

Well, it's doing a pretty shit job considering North West Indy is a fucking zoo.

We have the best farms, believe me. Our farms are the best in the world, no one grows corn like Indiana.

Because its INDIAN!

k

Who Merrillville here

and we got the highest percentage of amish

LEARN TO DRIVE YOU FUCKING MORONS AND STAY OUT OF FORT WAYNE

Corn and soybeans 5 lyfe my dude

what is Indiana to the homosexuals?
the intersection?

the place where they cant buy a wedding cake

The lightning rod

>
OHIO MASTER RACE REPORTING

Try living on the East side, holy hell I was glad to leave once the lease was up.

But yeah other than crime in the high-black areas and general boring topography of the northern/central part of the state, Hoosier state is based. It was a real relief to move out here from beautiful but totally cucked Central NY.

Lived in Indiana for a few months last year. It really is the best state. The people are awesome, the laws are even better, the taxes are a wet dream come
True.

They talk, yet their dicks don't work. Don't let your ladies cross the state line unless you want them to learn what a real man is.

Don't forget muh Indy 500

North of 30 south of 73rd

>killing blow against El Rato
people tend to forget it

Texas looks best

A tornado totally wiped out Joplin MO a few years ago. The Feds helped, sure, but the lions share of the cleanup efforts were local based.

Agreed. Nothing worse than some Slowhio asshole slowing down traffic.

close, but it's new hampshire. we have no income tax, constitutional carry, and generally no sales tax. also, we're farther from illinois.

and we don't have tornados

Why does Indiana vote against their own economic interests?

812!!!

Norcal, Oregon, Washington, and Colorado are all comfy if you can put up with the freaks that live there. Most Midwestern states are top tier with the cost of living desu

>A Cinci nigger on his phone
>Some goddamn grandma who is trying to observe the speed limit in the left hand lane
>Or a faggot with a kentucky plate (does not apply if the kentucky plate is attached to a truck)
The unholy trinity of the tri-state area and bad driving

Indiana is great. When is campus carry going to pass?

Tennessee, Kentucky or Texas are the only states I've lived in/visited that I love. The rest are either meh, shitty, or California.

Apart from your gun policy you guys suck.

is there any of that for indiana? ive never saw one.

Evansville here lad

wanna meet up at deep river and go swimming

The fuck you say?

Alex?