The Earth is flat. This is not up for debate

The Earth is flat. This is not up for debate.

Have you taken the ultimate pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59uGH9raOV8
youtube.com/watch?v=l3tKmPuYoBE
youtube.com/watch?v=SnTludRdZDw&t=0m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=sNGorPyX9OQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2-manifolds are locally flat. what's your point?

Yeah. Woke as fuck. I started realizing the Earth was flat after Kyrie Iriving and Lebron James came out for flat earth.

>btfo in one simple image search
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

why do people want to believe this?

They're all flat wtf

>falling for jewish CGI drawings

>earth
>flat

Then why are there 26 GPS satellites in orbit when it only takes 3 for your personal GPS to work?

Good goy, listen to (((flat earthers))). Don't investigate anything else, this is what really matters!

And Alex Jones is a shape shifting lizard disinfo agent. Also, we're all dinosuars and we dont actually know it

Right? It's such a silly concept, we all know that the Earth is hollow.

youtube.com/watch?v=59uGH9raOV8

Its flat
Its hollow
Its round

OP's Skull is Hallow.

It is the Hebrew Old Testament that teaches of a Flat Earth but its a falsehood.

A ignorant teaching that comes from making assumptions of texts that are taken out of context.

If you believe the Earth is Flat you a doing just what the Demiurge wants.

Why can't Australia see the North Star?

Hard to see any stars when they're so focused on shitposting.

there is your answer :^)

ORBIT

Flat Earthers are religious zealots who think that the Firmament is a dome over the flat earth made of glass that God made.

Ive had lots of them tell me this.

I try to show them that the Bible does talk about the Firmament but they stole the word and the text from the Sumerian Tablets. I show them the Sumerian tablets and the text that they stole it from word for word.

The tablet they took the firmament text from explains our Solar system and about the destruction of Tiamat.

Tiamat as a large water planet between Jupiter and Mars and all our old stories tell us that it was Destoryed by a war of the gods and that Marduk broke Tiamat apart.

It became the Hammered Bracelet which was called the Firmament that Separated the Waters from the Waters.

But the bible does not explain all this, they leave it out and only give you part of the story so people who follow the bible make up a fantasy in their own mind. They dont base it on all the facts.

it's a psyop by shariablue+some crazies who believe it

Flat earth is debunked with one single flight path

youtube.com/watch?v=l3tKmPuYoBE

GPS use cell towers. There's no (0) satellite in space.

Why keep it a multinational secret?

youtube.com/watch?v=SnTludRdZDw&t=0m50s

>This is not up for debate.
That's correct. You are wrong and nobody is debating that.

I've been flatpilled for many years now

That Earth is not flat in your pic though. It's like, all fucked up, and shit.

>I've been retarded for many years now

We know. Since birth most likely.

you're gonna have real bad Position Dilution Of Precision with 3 sats. It's a bit better with GLONASS online but my personal GPS needs 6 to 14 sats to function.

>This is not up for debate.

Then there is no point for this thread, since this board is for discussion. Reported.

Based Russian

The Bible talks about anunnaki but in the Bible there fallen angels not alien. Research the book of Enoch

FLAT EARTH PSYOPS SHILLS EXPLAIN THIS VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=sNGorPyX9OQ

how is this possible in a flat earth

Continents are different sizes in all these.

Yeah there's no possibility that they're all taken from different altitudes or anything. You fucking braindead cock gobbler.

EXPLAIN HOW THIS VIDEO IS POSSIBLE IF THE EARTH IS FLAT

Show me a real image of a sattelite, I'll wait.

Maybe it's best if the Pakis overrun you.

The US Air Force maintains those satellites

Why would the government want to keep this a secret? What are they gaining from this?