BERNUMPF BTFOOOOO!!!!

BERNUMPF BTFOOOOO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
youtube.com/user/TYTComedy/search?query=debbie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wen ur grassroots superbanks fail to fund your latest batch of injections and the lizard features are showing

fuck off DWS bernie is one of the good democrats

someone post her tits

I want to stuff her face first in an oven with her ass out while I fuck her kosher pussy

my fetish

> democrats
> purposefully rigging their election against grassroots candidates by their own admission
> grassroots party

I don't even have a face for mfw

Kek

Go away

Democrats are mostly people who became rich or successful thanks to their absurdly high IQ on exceptional talent, whereas Republicans are fat fucks who inherited large amounts of money.

Republicans have a lot in common with Berniefags in the sense that they're both subhuman waste, it's just that Republicans happened to be lucky.

can someone throw this ugly retard into the trash already, holy fuck, how does it still have a job

>we're a grassroots party
Very rich coming from that primary-fixing kike. And, I hope nobody forgot about ol' Donna.

He's independent, but I share the same general sentiment.

When did Bernie join Castro?

>number of people who consider themselves independents and third party continues to grow
>they are now larger than democrats or republicans
gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
>comrade sanders is an independent and appeals to other independents who hate the current democratic party
>dems insult him and drive away potential third party and independent voters every chance they get
>still doing it after the election
>Trump's second term is guaranteed
Is the DNC our greatest incidental ally?

someone get this hot head outta here

probably when castro came into power

I find this hilarious coming from the mouth of someone who honeymooned in the USSR.

we just had a hurricane come through and destroy a bunch of queensland costal region called Debbie, I guess the DNC has a damaging force just as great

leftists are tools of the dnc

Freedom House Caucus just made gop establishment BTFO

Nice one, leaf, have a (you).

That's a clever way to say they can't get anything off the ground.

"When you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor. You don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you walk down the street or you get dragged out of a car," Sanders said.

Holy hell. Can this man stop fucking losing? Literally the person put up by the establishment candidate for the reason of which she was later caught of rigging an election against him for the most establishment shill ever just told him to fuck off. This is like if Ted Bundy started scolding video games for being violent and allowing people to kill in the game. I almost feel bad for Bernie Sanders supporters.

On the bright side, with Schultz leading Gage democrats, Trump is no longer the only one who can be ridiculed for looking like an orange.

>feeling bad for hivemind retards
user...

>hey remember that time when we alienated a massive portion of our voters in the primaries, costing us millions of votes in the general?
>yeah well let's keep doing that for the next 4 years
>no way blumphykins will get reelected

I almost feel bad because their shining leader and hero is just being sodomized over and over again and he's not even doing anything about it except actually fucking endorsing them at times. Bernie Sanders is such a spineless weakling that I know he's just going to take this egregious slap in the face. His party is literally infested with the enemy treating him like shit and he's not even doing anything about it except playing along with it. Fuck me, Bernie please get pissed and do something. Trump basically told the whole republican establishment to eat shit. I don't even like Bernie or his ideology but this is just sad. This would be like if someone raped and killed his daughter right in front of him and Bernie was just like "let's agree to disagree" then invited them over for dinner later.

>The whole premise of this exchange

What the FUCK.

Debbie Wasserman Schulz is actually the most evil woman on the planet. She can't even be a liberal correctly. Bernie is one of the most pure and honest politicians out there and she calls him a liar. Prove me wrong.

>The leader of a corrupt party bought out by massive lobbyist companies telling the Jew with three houses that they are the grassroots party

Why would anybody care about the opinion of DWS after this past election season? Her name should be mud to democrats- because her tampering and what it did to Bernie fanatics easily could have been the tipping point for trump- and repubs too because she's a right cunt.

Why does she even get airtime? What value does her opinion even have anymore? She should be a nobody, she poisons everything she touches.

Like everything bad just disappeared or everyone stopped giving a shit after the election. It was so weird. After Debbie got canned and replaced by that black chick it got out from wikileaks that the black lady gave the questions to Hillary before the debate. She too stepped down and lost some gig on CNN but still just denied denied denied. Just recently she came out like "Yeah I did it lol" and no one gave a shit.

>we are already a grassroots party
>mar 29

She's sort of right.

Because they love poison. Progressive ideology /is/ a poison, as such they protect their own.

You need to kill yourself now

>Bernie is one of the most pure and honest politicians out there

yea, we're all fucked.

>lmao x50000

youtube.com/user/TYTComedy/search?query=debbie

I have a feeling Jimmy Dore is going to be getting lots of attention over the next 4-8 years.

And then she returned to her bucket of oats.

God damn she is hideous. Didnt she retire in disgrace for cheating Bernie and helping Hillary? Shouldnt this troll be in Prison. She really does look like a troll.

She's still a representative unfortunately

HOW THE FUCK IS SHE NOT IN JAIL?!?!

((connections))

>retire in disgrace

No, she left the largely meaningless DNC chair to go work for Hillary's campaign. She kept her main job as US Representative.

You guys are asking why she isn't in jail. Same reason $hillary isn't in jail.

>Bernie
>good

Good at what trying to accelerate the extinction of white people in America?

>"good" "democrat"
>milquetoast communist who rags on Trump and the "billionaihs" for "not paying their fair share" when Trump pays more in taxes in a year than he'll make in his entire life

I honestly think it'll be a couple of election cycles before the democrats pull their heads out of their asses. The complete failure to admit, "yeah, we really screwed the fucking pooch on this one" shows they're still deep in denial about how fucked at a national level they really are. Rigging their own primary process to make sure the political equivalent of a flaming bag of dog shit got the nomination is only part of a larger problem for the Democrats. For one thing, their primary goals as a party have been accomplished. National health care, gay marriage all the things they wanted, with the exception of gun control, are now law. And it wasn't enough. They went full Social Justice retard with bullshit like transgender executive orders, alienated half the voters and pissed off a sizable portion of their own base by fucking Sanders over.

Did somebody ask for this? You are welcome, my friend. Robbie G from PK did 9/11. Overwatch is MOBAtrash for subhuman shitscum.

More like ((((((((((GRASSROOOOOOOOTSSS))))))))))) party.

“Unpledged delegates exist really to make sure that party leaders and elected officials don’t have to be in a position where they are running against grassroots activists,” -Debbie Wasserman Schultz 2016

Is this real?

>democrat
>good
What the fuck are you S I P P I N G that would make you think that?

>implying the justice system works
>implying she lost literally shit in that whole exchange
>you will still blindly vote democheat next election and like it.
Shes still a Representative with massive amounts of influence, literally nothing fuckall happens with these people and people will still blindly follow their rhetoric.
Deal with it and join us in our perpetually bitter ultimately futile crusade to attempt to make the world slightly less shit any means possible.

Overwatch is the worst.

>"When you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor. You don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you walk down the street or you get dragged out of a car," Sanders said.

He should have said
>When you are white you don't know what it is like to create a ghetto,
>You don't know what it is like to be Stupid.
>You don't know what it is like to commit so much crime that your neighbor robs you before you rob him.
>You don't know what it is like to fail basic algebra.
This would have been accurate.

fpbp lizard ppl confirmed

>Sanders says the party needs to be overhauled even though he spent less than a year as a Democrat

So stupid.

Grassroots. You are defenately grassroots...Marxist Grassroots.

Here is bernie's new ad.