College admissions. As a senior in high school, I realize how leftist colleges really are. My scenario:

College admissions. As a senior in high school, I realize how leftist colleges really are. My scenario:
>99th percentile ACT
>top 5% of my class
>toured internationally with music and had a college transcript in high school

Some Ghanaian chick at my school (not even Ghanaian she moved to London when she was 2 but still claims it)
>80th percentile ACT
>top 20% (note mine was not percentage) of
class
>varsity soccer at D5 high school.

Results?
>me: rejected from everywhere I applied of worth
>her: accepted to multiple top 10 schools with aid and entrance into "African union" on campus

How can this happen? I beat her in so many ways yet she gets the benefit? I am now alt-right as fuck.

>pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lfYot1IsqCM
oeop.mit.edu/programs/mites/program-details
nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/
nytimes.com/2014/11/25/opinion/is-harvard-unfair-to-asian-americans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Edit: I meant to say top 5 of class, not percent

>college transcript in high school
I mean, I want to say it's all affirmative action, but this might have been a mistake. They're not interested in having you stay there for like 2 years.

You should have played sports fatty, or at least have written better essays.

It was not that much credit, and it was a summer experience. I may skip some of the early classes, but not much.

but my school is D5, so not recruitable at all. there would be no point, and unfortunately I was not born tall enough for the sport im good at (basketball) I did do martial arts for like 8 years though and won tournaments.

It's not about being recruited for sports, it's about having extracurriculars. Anyway do you really think that 10 schools all same to the same mistaken conclusion?

Maybe the black chick didn't deserve to get in, but that doesn't mean you did either. If you were really exceptional you would have gotten in regardless.

To be honest the mistake you made was trying to go to college. The only reason why you should go is if your job depends on a college degree. Link semi related: youtu.be/lfYot1IsqCM

Oh boy that sounds like my school, which is a charter. It sucks ass and I want out. The blacks get whatever they want and barely get reprimanded

UCSF does not have undergrads.

Make College Affordable Again

Defund & Reappropriate Ivy League Schools

Ivy League Schools have multi-billion endowment$

This. Ivy League schools invest in blacks because of diversity. They could be jack stupid and they'd gush money at them

I got rejected from georgia tech with similar stats

99th percentile act
Salutatorian
3.9 gpa
20 college classes taken in hs
programming internships and projects in ec

But im white
Rip

I bet that this will happen to me, and I'm pretty good for the only other republican white in my grade (11th).

Fuck blacks and fuck "multiculturalism".
My school makes me look like a villain and even posted the fucking American flag hijab picture. It makes me want to vomit because it's like shitting on America and it's values

i am a white male from europe. got a 2320 on my SATs, mediocre GPA because i took all the hardest classes and didn't care much (6 APs senior year), one of the better jesuit prep schools in Massachusetts

got into
>Notre Dame
>NYU
>Duke
>BC
>BU
>Umass Amherst (lol)
>Stanford

rejected
>Harvard
>Yale
>Princeton
>MIT

went to stanford

fucking plebs

but yeah it's a scam hehe

Should have said you were jewish. The tribe takes care of their own, you would have gotten in no problem. College admissions are all a bunch of kikes

How the fuck do you miss Princeton and MIT? Because your white and not Indian or black or whatever non white race? That's a load of malarkey for these colleges to reject people solely on things like that

thats why I said pic semi-related. it was already on my desktop

Yea fuck off faggot post some proof.

john?

Cole?

Cause you're a NARP. Look it up goy

American friends what stops you from making the form as black or jew

that's what i assume

2 kids got into MIT from my grade. our valedictorian and

>a half-nigger who grew up middle class, and went to the MIT summer camp for underprivileged children.

he literally gamed the system.

fucking pathetic.

Ivy League is fucking cancer anyway. Unless you're a legacy/minority, you're at a high disadvantage. (Besides Cornell)

Also doing applications
Been accepted to Tulane, Tufts, Vanderbilt and UCLA. And I am a white male

Ivy day is this week so I'm flipping (Columbia, Yale , Princeton, Dartmouth)

GPA: 4.6 (34/712)
ACT 34

I don't know how your school is, but I go to an extremely competitive HS in North Jersey so there's no room for affirmative action

Top schools will compare you to your classmates and pick the best ones. There are instantces where admissions will call up counselors and ask them who they would recommend.

Is she a 5 star recruit? Is she an amazing soccer player? Although the ivy leagues aren't open about this, they love their athletes.

I spoke with an admissions officer from UCLA on Reddit (I know durr durr u/realliveucfaculty) and they had a basketball player get in with a 1.4.

Also is your application lacking in any way? Is your essay extemely cliche?

i get that, but what defines regular? I mean im a good (maybe great idk) musician does that still mean im regular?

>tfw 3.2 GPA
>tfw 1300 SAT
>tfw athlete
>tfw spic
>tfw one AP exam taken so far with a grade of 5
>four more in roughly a month

Wish me luck lads
Got into
>Arcadia
>Rutgers NB
>TCNJ
>Drexel
>Catholic University of America
>St. John's

Oh good job user. I got to a slowly declining school down by Princeton. Best of luck to you.

I have contact with a good math program that goes to Yale every November. It's pretty nice but it's clear how "Diverse" it is. As I walked in to get my shirt and ID for the classes that day, which was 4 days before the election, a fucking hijab women was at the desk. I think that Ivy League schools are screwed now

>I spoke with an admissions officer from UCLA on Reddit (I know durr durr u/realliveucfaculty) and they had a basketball player get in with a 1.4.

Lonzo Ball?

Guarantee you exaggerated your own credentials, or you write shitty essays and don't interview well. I don't doubt the Ghanaian chick's story though. Affirmative action is fucked up and needs to end immediately. However, if you actually had all the things you said going for you, then you would have gotten into at least one of the schools in your pic.

t. Princeton undergrad

You'll have to trust me. I have no reason to lie on an anonymous imageboard

No

Cant there be a nationwide movement that everyone will apply as black?

No, this was years ago, he never said who but he didn't graduate

A big chunk of UCLA athletes don't graduate and have poor grades, I guarantee lonzos HS GPA was under their 3.4 requirement

Whatever. Go to a good university and then apply during your sophomore year to elite school.

i guess we are posting stats now

ACT: 34
GPA: 4.35 (I go to a extremely competitive Private IB school [I am diploma candidate] and we grade on a college level, so an A- is a 3.7. If recalculated to an A is an A, I am a 4.7)

My app may be lacking in legit interest, as I applied to a lot of schools, and that may have affected my essays.

Accepted: BC, UCLA, UCB (early with regents consideration, which weirds me out cause this is only given to the top 1% of applicants so how can I get rejected from a worse program at Georgetown?)

Waiting on all Ivys

Robert L? Also please kick the skaters out of the Wilson building fountain.

Alright I'll trust you lad.

Much harder than freshman admissions

Harvard accepts like 15/1500 transfers a year
Yale is 20/1000
Brown doesn't even accept transfers who request aid

Nah, Alex. No idea who you're talking about, but I saw some fag with a Kekistani flag phone wallpaper coming out of McCosh 50 today

luckily i did. UCB accepted me early, but thats it. I interview well so idk what happened. Georgetown guy literally saw my resume and said it would be a shock if I didnt get accepted. look what happened.

yeah it's pretty hilarious

i'm convinced non-Ivy schools like uChicago, NYU, Georgetown, etc. will only increase in prestige as they are filled with Chinese money, and kids rejected due to Affirmative Action, whereas the Ivy's are too busy admitting dumb minorities for feels.

>oeop.mit.edu/programs/mites/program-details

>Minority Introduction to Engineering and Science (MITES) is a rigorous six-week residential academic enrichment program for rising high school seniors – many of whom come from underrepresented or underserved communities – who have a strong academic record and are interested in studying and exploring careers in science and engineering.

>This national program stresses the value and reward of pursuing advanced technical degrees and careers while developing the skills necessary to achieve success in science and engineering. In 2016, MITES served 80 students hailing from 26 states and Puerto Rico.

Cornell engineering here.
Affirmative action is bullshit and every time I speak with other students about it, a clear pattern emerges. Dumb darkies advocate for it because they know deep down that they would not have made it on their own merits, while legitimately intelligent darkies are just as annoyed by it as me.
The only benefit of affirmative action is that any white male that makes it into this school is essentially guaranteed a 4.0 GPA.

Sweet. He's a comp sci freshman. It's comfy as fuck walking around the campus during the fall. I'm jealous as fuck desu.

>tfw northwesterns acceptance rate dropped to the single digits this year

Mindy Kaling's brother Vijay got rejected for med school--so he a applied as black "Jojo"...and got accepted

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

Look, I feel you man. Shit's getting harder and harder every year, but I have no idea what your resume looks like. Like I said, affirmative action is all sorts of fucked up, but for all intents and purposes, it's almost a wash for whites. Asians and (((the chosen ones))) are most hurt by it, ironically.

true dat. I was rejected

>falling for the 'leet college meme
Those schools are centers of leftist thought, what do you expect from them? Cornel West laughs at you.

AHAHAHAHA
I got in regular decision in 2016. If you really want to get in, just go early decision, shit has like a 33% acceptance rate. If you can't get in then, kys

hmm, Robert Liu? No wonder I haven't seen him, he's in Forbes kek

it's pretty funny

nytimes.com/2014/11/25/opinion/is-harvard-unfair-to-asian-americans.html

>NEARLY a century ago, Harvard had a big problem: Too many Jews. By 1922, Jews accounted for 21.5 percent of freshmen, up from 7 percent in 1900 and vastly more than at Yale or Princeton. In the Ivy League, only Columbia and the University of Pennsylvania had a greater proportion of Jews.

>Harvard’s president, A. Lawrence Lowell, warned that the “Jewish invasion” would “ruin the college.” He wanted a cap: 15 percent. When faculty members balked, he stacked the admissions process to achieve the same result. Bolstered by the nativism of the time, which led to sharp immigration restrictions, Harvard’s admissions committee began using the euphemistic criteria of “character and fitness” to limit Jewish enrollment. As the sociologist Jerome Karabel has documented, these practices worked for the next three decades to suppress the number of Jewish students.

>A similar injustice is at work today, against Asian-Americans. To get into the top schools, they need SAT scores that are about 140 points higher than those of their white peers. In 2008, over half of all applicants to Harvard with exceptionally high SAT scores were Asian, yet they made up only 17 percent of the entering class (now 20 percent). Asians are the fastest-growing racial group in America, but their proportion of Harvard undergraduates has been flat for two decades.

I cared so much about where I went to college when I was younger. Now that I'm 10 years out I see it didn't matter as much as I thought it did.

I'm a fucking white male and went to community college for an associate's, then a state school for my Bach. No debt and I make more $ than most Americans. I won.

Oh fug

Just say you are African American on the app. They never check

Yeah all the ivies have a mysterious cap of exactly 20% asian. Although that still means 1/5 qts you run into are Asian.
>mfw

I got rejected from Cornell ED

Just do what I did and go to a state school in the south for free. Why the fuck would you go to a genuine leftist indoctrination camp for 60k a year when you can chill in the south and learn the same shit for free and not want to kill everyone around you? Even if I could go to an ivy for free I wouldn't at this point. Don't fall for the "elite school" meme

same here. I had a little bit of debt but i paid it on in the first year

you couldn't even post /pol correctly,
no doubt your application was riddled with errors?

> just kidding, user. the real answer is you didn't dindu nuffin enough

Harold?

lel brainlet, got rejected form the shittiest Ivy except Penn
only one Robert L at Princeton, dawg, you done fugged up. jk, idgaf, not like I'm gonna do anything except maybe say hi.

Just kill yourself while you're young. The older you get, the harder it is to do it cleanly. More people depend on you, your parents start getting hopeful for grand children. It's just easier to do it as a teenager. I regret not offing myself freshman year of high school.

By the time I was 24 I was a qualified and experienced
>Dairy Farmer
>Painter
>Builder
I joined the army when I was 25, I dont care about money any more, I just want to kill some muslims.

BROWN IS THE SHITTIEST

I did too, but got in regular decision. They only let in minorities and women early decision, but put off white males with the hopes of getting an even more "diverse" class. If you don't end up getting in, it's probably for the best because the entire university is pozzed.

i fucked so many asian CAL girls when i told them i went to stanford it was ridiculous lolz

sometimes i miss the bay area

I live in Providence right next to Brown University.
Can confirm that it's just gooks and virgins.

DELET THIS, THE BROWN AND PRINCETON BAND ARE BEST FRIENDS

REEEEEEEEEEE

>Rice burner detected

I interviewed at northwestern, columbia, washington, and utah for grad school. Utah was the only school that didnt seem to go for the affirmative action meme since the interviewing group was mostly white. Still mulling over what school to accept offer for. Washington is best for my program but its very cucked

Don't be a racist bigot

not a rice burner, but it's fukken hard to resist the urge around here. so many asian qts

OP take the trades pill.

>mfw going to a university in the fall that is 33% white and in the middle of the hood

man fuck Stanford. I was second chair (out of 9 basses) in their university orchestra as a high schooler and was principal of their youth orchestra bass section, and had 2 faculty letters if rec and still was rejected.

USC?

>>Minority Introduction to Engineering and Science (MITES)
An unfortunately named acronym....

>Ivy league undergraduate education is still worth the paper on which your degree is printed

Good thing I didn't fall for that meme.

nobody gets into Stanford my man. I haven't met a single person over the past 3 years that got in. Same with MIT.

Times have changed. 24 years ago I got into GT out of state with a 1300 SAT and B+ grades. Application was 1.5 pages. Even college counselors were like "did you forget half the app?"

No dude that's it.

t. Oldfag who didn't go to tech anyway

>all these people trying to get into UC and other California schools
REEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!! WERE FULL YOU FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEE!!!!! GO TO YOUR OWN STATES SCHOOL DONT SHIT UP MINE!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

You don't play sports for recruiting unless you're like 0.1% of people, you do it because it's fun, gets you in shape, makes you a better leader, looks good on college apps.

My cousin went, but he meme'd his way out with some sort of liberal arts degree. God damn dat medical school doe.

Enjoy leftists filling your school in place of the Sup Forumslacks that you don't want to apply

Georgia Tech here, it's not too leftist. Any engineering school should be mostly apolitical.

Ha nice try big guy. I know you're trying to collect information on the posters of this board

Wtf user, the ones at Brown aren't even that cute. They have buck teeth and barely speak English half the time.

By the way, this same bullshit happens with medical schools. If I had more activity in my melanocytes, I would be in Cambridge as we speak. Oh well, medical school is medical school.

true. ivy league "whites" are now just jewish. it's ironic when those same institutions were worth shit, rejected jews... and poc and women.

No, I go to Princeton. A lot of nice ones here.

If you're that smart, then you're lucky.

>Uni is a total, impoverishing scam

Start a business in the same time and you will come out with more real-world experience in the same 4 years and possibly less debt. You'll then have the right not to hire these twats because Arts degrees don't qualify anyone for anything.

>implying Cali is white

they look into it. when they find out you lied you will be immediately expelled. these colleges have turned into jokes. just go to a small state university for undergrad work. save a bunch of money anyway. the instruction at ivy leagues isn't any better than other colleges. what set them apart used to be the "talent" they brought in aka the fucking brains of the country. not the case anymore.

The African girl was given an additional 250 points on her SATs. Thats standard minority testing rules.If you wanted to beat her you had to add 251 points to yours.

You guys hiring welders down there?

I think everywhere needs welders.