Is Sup Forums actually anti Semitic or is it ironic?

Is Sup Forums actually anti Semitic or is it ironic?

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2017/03/24/us-jews-wrestle-with-arrest-of-jew-in-bomb-threats-case/
lesvisible.net/DOCS/MastersOfDeception.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PQsjf25V9t8
migchels.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/why-do-people-have-difficulty-seeing-the-jewish-question/
youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does it matter? The end result is surely to remove jews, ironically or not.

not anymore these sheeps follow their new leader

donald j. "im the best thing that can happen to israel" trump

do not trust these autistic neets

I wholeheatedly and non-ironically believe the jews should be genocided off the face of the Earth.

>ironically committing genocide

they stole my foreskin, i hate them with every fiber of my being

Is the Holocaust real?

Reminder. This is a slide thread. If not, this faggot needs to lurk more. There is no consensus here.

Sage, Hide, Report, People

pull is a bored of piece

I'm anti-how-the-kikes-are-destroying-Western-civilization.

But it's not all kikes doing that, nor even the majority of kikes. And there are lots of non-kikes involved, too.

Some. Lots of different viewpoints here. Sup Forums is actually a strange example of multiculturalism working out okay.

denverpost.com/2017/03/24/us-jews-wrestle-with-arrest-of-jew-in-bomb-threats-case/

I think that it is ironic that a jew painted those swastikas on those headstones

got something for you

Yes, sage

Those swastikas aren't even tilted

Jews have no meaning in their veins.
They're a tired out group of people whose purpose has been made to destroy any trace of real power/sovereignty in goyim communities.

All jews may be the enemy, but not all of them are in on the cabal. Most of them are ordinary people who are just as blue pilled as anyone else.

Low resolution. Can't read

you haven't read it all because it addresses that half way down.

open in a new tab

You'd do well to learn your history.
These American years have turned around public perception of everything, including Judaism. Be fooled not, the same anti-white/goyim sentiment is still very real in Jewish communities.

"the case for extermination"

lmao, I'm no kike bait, but I stopped reading that shit there. lol

Jews Rock.
I love Jews.

You think just expelling them will work?
>like it worked for these countries

No I haven't read it all, because tl;dr

Fucking Buddhist vandals.

Im not antisemitic as in spray painting swastikas on grave stones but I do name the jew whenevr I want

I kind of wish they didn't mutilate my dick.

it was done by other jews, see

Are you actually retarded or is it ironic?

The ultimate redpill is when you realize Sup Forums is mostly bored ashkenazis trolling each other

I have lots of Jewish friends. They're all pretty successful and it's simple to see why. Basically they come from homes where the parents gave a shit about them. They planned and saved for them to go to college. That's it. It ain't a secret cult or black magic.

Did you re-make a troll science picture without the troll?
For what purpose?

you can't keep getting away with it forever, one day its gonna catch up with you Sam

rare

Ironic but humorous, basking in anonymous absurdism.

While there's some hicks that read here and never got the memo that its all irony, most just see this as a game with nuggets of insight.

What did you really expect, Sup Forums seething at mere thought of Jews every waking second of their life?

I wholeheartedly and unironically think you should kill yourself

I don't think there's a grand Jewish conspiracy, but I will say that on the demolition jobs I do the Jewish clients are the worst.

Yes.

Mfw Sephardim

Partially ironic. I have no problems with Jews. I have problems with the Sup Forums caricatures and depictions of Jews which sometimes turn out to be correct. I thank Sup Forums for bringing Jewry to my attention because it is a legitimate thing, however I don't take it too seriously and judge people on an individual basis.

can someone redpill me on the goat tower?

whys that thoth?
because they actually get a real price instead of fulfilling your greedy moon mission?

>Is Sup Forums actually anti Semitic or is it ironic?
Anti-Zionist.

Personally, I think that the top top Jews, really do hate whites. But as for your average matza muncher, yeah no I don't think they give a shit.

Yeah what this guy said.

I identify as a hebrew isrealite

mud nigger

I'm a little bit "antisemitic", in the old English way. I'm suspicious of Jews—especially non-observant Jews. But I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I don't think they're less than human, I do not condone any kind of violence against them.

Nonetheless, I am a zionist, and I actually rather like some of the Jews I've come to know, even though they tend to be terribly vulgar.

>over 150 bomb threats to various jewish community centers and synogogues
>constantly blamed on trump and >muh neo-nazis
>media won't stop bringing it up and browbeating trump/spicer at every press conference
>perpetrator gets caught
>kike in israel with dual citizenship
>hey rabbi, watcha doin?
>media suddenly stops talking about the "wave of hate crimes"

Most anti-semite posts on Sup Forums are from shitposting muslims.

I mean i dislike the jewish faith and think that they're also pushing some far left ideals onto average society, but I don't think they should be genocided lol

trollface was ruined by reddit

Jordan or Egypt
pick one
"Palestine" doesn't exist

COUNTER-SEMITIC

lesvisible.net/DOCS/MastersOfDeception.pdf

This.
Jew.

False distinction. Non-zionist jews are just as bad. Two heads of the same hydra.

this is true
its always a british or french flag

why would anyone lie about the holocaust?

I watched the HWNDU streams and I can say with little doubt that the nazi shit is just ironic shitposting to scare normies away. Sup Forums is actually a civic nationalist board and we don't really care about what someone's race is, but rather what their beliefs are. We're probably one of the most diverse boards on Sup Forums.

>"Palestine" doesn't exist
Well, not since Balfour.

INQUIRE NO FURTHER
youtube.com/watch?v=PQsjf25V9t8

Unironic most likely.

The Nazis were A E S T H E T I C desu.

this

If you have twitter it's pretty hard not to be anti Semitic.

hydra my ass
its not our fault you're subhuman
are you even trying?

migchels.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/why-do-people-have-difficulty-seeing-the-jewish-question/

Jews cause anti-Semitism, don't blame us.

i always thought that picture Sup Forums joked about from a meetup showing a ton of racial diversity was actually serious.

it's ironic, but they are unironically keks

Ironically

>1 post by this ID

report slide threads

hey rabbi whatcha doing?

All Jews should go to Israel. Israel should not receive any aid from the United States.

Any Jew who refuses to leave would be forcefully expelled or jailed.

This goy gets it.

ALL BLUEPILLED NEWFAGS!!
I'm fucking migrating. The election/refit and Hwndu had inundated pol with trash.

>bait

All kike vermin parasites should be wiped out desu senpai

Here's a (You) kid now scram.

Nigger not all Jews are le happy merchant shekel Jews. SOME of them are and for those, we need some kike containment, but you're honestly fucking daft if you think every single ethnic Jew in the world is in on some massive hivemind conspiracy.

not since 1967

Jew: Goyim are cattle created to serve Jews as slaves.

NonJew: Who the hell told you that?

Jew: It is in our holy books, and it is what I was taught since birth. God decreed it, just as he decreed the Holy Land is ours until he returns.

NonJew: Your Holy books are bullshit!

Jew: ANTISEMITE!!

Antisemitism isn't a hate crime. It's self defense.

It's irony

We're all Jews

been here since announcement of Trump candidacy day, was posting before on Sup Forums because Sup Forums was absolute garbage.

Jews made Sup Forums what it is today, your kind were supposed to have migrated almost two years ago to 8pol, the fuck are you still doing here?

It's not ironic.

No.
>pic related

Of course, disregarding the constant bitchfighting and D&C that goes on here. The multicultural aspect here is the same as it is in real life; problematic. If we didn't know other people's countries, we wouldn't care about where the people are from, but what the people are actually posting.

Of course it's satire.
Jews never did anything to deserve hate

>purpose
A purpose doesn't exist, they just have no culture thanks to their generations of mix/inbreeding so they just do what the fuck they want and feel no remorse. As long as they are getting their shekels and make it one step closer to world domination, they don't care.

>not since 1967
No USS Liberty since then, either.

About 60/40 I'd say. I know I'm not.

This is blowing my mind. Does it work or am I am idiot

>1.5 years here
>thinks he's 100% red pulled and there's nothing more to learn about Jews
>we must just a have a weird hate boner for people with big noses or something
Wew

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

A Jew drew those swastikas.

Yeah, you're either new here or you're trying to subvert the board... again.

the latter. The strong magnet is connected to the cart, so the pull equalizes no matter the difference between the magnets.

Oyoyoy!

GTFO

I like how sketchy, unsourced images (apparently dated 1979 too) convince people of their biases... but they scrutinize factual evidence with absurd skepticism if it conflicts with their beliefs.

In other words, every conspiracy theorist.

>I don't think there's a grand Jewish conspiracy
Then you haven't lurked enough.

I'm anti-ironic.

>I don't think they're less than human
Precisely, that's just how they think of you.