BREAKING NEWS: TRAVEL BAN BLOCK EXTENDED

> Hawaii judge extends halt on Trump travel ban

>A federal judge in Hawaii on Wednesday placed a stronger hold on President Trump's plan to temporarily suspend immigration from six majority Muslim countries, striking another legal blow against the president's attempts to institute a travel ban.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/29/hawaii-judge-extends-halt-trump-travel-ban/99793954/

Uses usatoday as a news source
I bet you let your wife get fucked by niggers too

Have we even had one win since the election? I guess the ICE raids are pretty cool.

Can someone please explain why some faggot judge way out on homo island can just decide to block an executive order from the president?

go check other news sources, they same the same you dumbfuck .

>Hawaii
Good let them suck up all of the muslims so when that volcano erupts they can die with all the other ((natives)) on those shit islands

Don't worry. It's the pathetic last stand of what little power the Democrats have left.

Once this goes to the Supreme Court, the travel ban will be implemented.

He's just digging himself deeper.that judge.

Ahahahahahaha

Get fucked bootlickers

The Supreme Court will stomp a mudhole in all activist judges asses. These stupid fucks have no idea the Pandora's Box they opened with their flouting of the law and Constitution.

I still don't get why they just don;t tell these judges to fuck off and institute the ban anyways, the judges have no authority to make these decisions to begin with

Cool. Let's just put all the mudslimes in Hawaii and nuke it.

oboonga did it

thanks maui

you know what i find discomforting? a common rebuttal against trump's SCOTUS pick is "oh we can't have him, he's too strict. he's emotionless when he interprets the law. we cant have someone who doesnt use emotion be a justice"

its literally one of their defenses

Gorsich will be confirmed by Apr. 7th. The the DOJ will bypass the 9th and go straight to the SCOTUS in which will overturn this commie judge by June before the SCOTUS goes into recess.

and i bet you use brettbrat lel

TOP CAKE

POLL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

tired of winning yet?

Imagine Trumps angry tweets after 4 years of impotently getting shut down at every turn.

Dont worry, SC will fuck him then congress can impeach his ass too

yeah but on the other hand

they were trying to concoct scenarios in which his emotions would dq him

it was one of those kike scenarios where they think they can win no matter the outcome

Literally Judicial overreach. Ben Shapiro has a nice vid about it on youtube, if you don't mind listening to the sleazy kike manlet

>Uses usatoday as a news source
>I bet you let your wife get fucked by niggers too

FIRST REPLY BEST REPLY
I
R
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

B
E
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

activist judges are tired of sitting on the bench

they want to show they are activists so they can be retired forcibly

What does it take to impeach a judge?

The travel ban just got 10 months longer.

>"wait you mean the president can't enforce dictator powers?"

Lmao it says a lot that trumpets don't understand how the government works

Also I love how you all assume that the Supreme Court is going to overturn this with just one Trump appointment

It's obvious judicial overreach. Ginsburg et al are going to have spontaneous hysterectomies writing the minority opinion and nobody will care.

Ginsburg will be announcing her resignation by July.

Screencap this post.

>dictator powers
>legal mandate

>"look we can bypass a legal right granted to the president to stop illegal aliens in the constitution"

Lmao it says a lot that libtards don't understand how the constitution works

Link to vid?

it really is bullshit, needs to be a law which makes this impossible afterwards. perhaps put some judges in jail as well.

Maybe the leading exporter of terrorism in the world should be on the list first, but Trump kisses the ring of the House of Saud