How is no one talking about this?

> The shaken, a family of the young Bruno de Melo Silva Borges, 24, continues to wait for clues of his disappearance. To the G1, Bruno's father, the businessman Athos Borges, reported that the son is falling at 2:00 p.m. on Monday (27).

Tl;dr
Some brazilian alchemist made a fuss after vanishing and leaving a room full of esoteric papers, seals, notes on kabbalah and crowley's rituals, anyone have any clue or more info? Identify anything on the video? Will post supposed whatsapp texts regarding him and translate

Other urls found in this thread:

primeirahora.com.br/noticia/198514/Garoto-desaparece-e-deixa-estatua-de-20-mil-reais-e-mensagens-de-ocultismo
youtube.com/watch?v=smTo0Ilq9Ng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wut

Shit forgot link
primeirahora.com.br/noticia/198514/Garoto-desaparece-e-deixa-estatua-de-20-mil-reais-e-mensagens-de-ocultismo

People are speculating that he was trying to ressurrect Giordano Bruno, an Italian Dominican friar, philosopher, mathematician, poet, and cosmological theorist. they also have striking physical similarities

Gonna need a QR here, OP.

Occult fag here, a lot of ceremonial magick requires rituals that really can fuck up your psyche. There are reasons that only men over 40 could study the Kabbalah and other hermetics, b/c you can lose your mind. You shouldn't dabble, in other words. I hope this kid is ok but the deeper you go into the rabbit hole, the less likely you'll come out.

Do you recognize anything in the video? Some people said everything is written in latin and the seal under the statue is the sigil of venus

Here is one of the texts stapled to his walls, it seems like a brief reflection on one's own world and how you either accept the given reality or perceive a completely different one with your own devices, thus rejetic the mainstream narrative and purpose of life, doesn't seem like a big deal to me but either way, what he did was pretty genius, will post more screenshots

There is also speculation that he has written at least 10 books in seclusion, sold everything in his room to buy the statue of Giordino, and made everything up so things would go viral so he could sell his books once he comes back, his friend says he's using a fake ID and traveling somewhere for a month or so, if this is true, which is very likely, the guy has a genuine crafty mind

Translations for burgers?

Explain. I'm interested. How is it /spooky/?

Some spic smoked too much meth

>7746 ▶
>Translations for burgers?

I summed up here a series of screenshots that showed up on normiebook claiming that it is staged so he gets famous and sells his books

The guy is apparently a shut in NEET, all his family is mourning on facebook begging for him to come back, he left his wallet, cellphone and ID behind, he didn't even take his car or money so yeah the dude could be anywhere right now

what teh fuck r u talking about dude

not him (and I don't practice any "official" magic but once you see how everything fits together you understand how easy it can be to wield enormous power

OK, how can one wield enormous power?

How can I read this?

Would love to read the books/ more about the NEETs life

Alchemy is real?

>Shit forgot link

Every

Fucking

Time

By cutting a bitches throat at point of orgasm or sum shit

Why aren't niggers wielding enormous power in Africa then?

Read what pham

I believe he wants to make esoteric knowledge mainstream in brazil, a great awakening is coming

Idk but he wrote shit even about that Yakub Tfw too intelligent nigger, he has painting of aliens all over his bedroom, he told his mother to not come in for a month before he had everything finished

>Brazilian alchemist

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS GUYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's even better than
>Mexican intellectuals

They do, many huts and goats.

Maybe it is a stunt for Paulo Coelhos sequal to the Alchemist?

I read Latin and know more than most about the occult. Hit me some pics and I'll see what I can make of it.

fuck off Bruno. We know it's you.

"Damn, how did he find out bout these stuff?"
"Did he set this up to go viral on the internet and then publish his book?"

"Yup"
"Not just one"
"It was more than 10 books"
"everything in a month"
"He read 500 books in a year"

"He wants to be the the big famous guy"

"He has an elevated IQ"

By attending a week-long seminar of original value 5000$ but only 1000 exceptionnaly for you chosen one

Kaballah you fucking monkey.

spooky

This is actually a rather popular song. Jorge Ben have really weird lyrics, mixing christianity, medieval alchemy, and afro-brazilian religions.

>the alchemists are arriving
youtube.com/watch?v=smTo0Ilq9Ng