Texas Sup Forumstard goes to the UK

Alright bongs, I have to go to the UK for work. I need to know what to expect.

I'm planning on bringing plenty of trump shirts and hats and walking around talking shit about WW2.

Pic mildly related

stick man is degenerate race mixer

That maybe, but his willingness to physically remove commies deserves recognition

he actually recently said white supremacists should be afraid when ''coloreds'' take over. Fuck this guy.

Well that is news to me. Some kike lawyer will probably stick it to him anyway

According to the demographic growth, it's inevitable kkk-chan.

British girls love being fucked in the ass.

source: I'm a british girl

No, he's a traitor.
Don't post that faggot.
I could accept him racemixing since it's an asian but condemning WNs makes him another kike's useful idiot.
Friendly fire the faggot.

Not exactly what I was looking for, but alright, gross, but alright.

Yea my bad man. Should have gone with this one.

If you're going to london I'd say watch out for hajis.
The Britfag generals would be able to answer you better.

>Britfag generals
Good point, didn't know if i'd be lost in the static though.

Won't be London, though I may take a weekend trip there just to say I've been. How bad have they actually gotten in tourist-y areas?

you'll be fine.
never trust pakis, they're slightly more murderous brown kikes

oh, and shits expensive as fuck here even by other euro countries standards but your dollars will probably get you quite far

oh, & norf or souf britbongistan?

>never trust pakis

>expensive
How expensive? I'm sort of /fit/ and eat a shit load. Am I going for to go broke buying food?

Loughborough
Where ever that is

Stop posting this fucking rice burning faggot.
People ironically believe that we endorsed him for some fucking reason. Just because he supports one small aspect of what we believe here doesn't mean he's /ourguy/. These newfags are getting out of hand with this shit. The amount of threads with /ourgirl/ and /ourguy/ is stupid. None of these kikes and race mixing nigger loving faggots is going to be any of that, ever. They're in it for the shekels and their 15 minutes of fame. Stop being stop user.

Be sure to exclusively refer to the kebabs as hajis

Apparently this is a uniquely American thing to call them

couldn't give you a good comparison for prices as it's over a decade since I was last your side of the pond. that said things are slowly creeping up in price.
do you eat a shitload of fairly to very healthy types of food or is it a shitload of shitty types of food?
you can eat well and still eat "clean" for quite cheap. big bags of rice are the basis, don't have to have it every day but it keeps costs down and fills you up. fruit and vej are alright but quality and price varies massively for such a small island

'bout midway up so midlands I'd guess. quite close to birminghamistan (paki/durka/haji central) which I don't envy you for. you'll be north of me by a fair bit but not the other side of the country. as with the states we have local traditions and colloquial language patterns but these have mostly been replaced with nigger speak and the paki "innit bruv" shit. don't really go on /brit pol/ myself but from the little I've seen you should be well received, and if not then ignore the faggots.

pretty much although as with everything americana it seeps through any cultural barriers and gets picked up here and elsewhere

He is a civic nationalist cuck and said to suck it up that whites are dying off.

I don't understand how people are just finding out about this now. He shutdown his Kikebook and started a group page since we found out he was a rice burner who hates white people.

Holy shit that Texas, Florida, Arizona and Oklahoma collapse of white people. How did that happen?

Beaners, dindus, and sandniggers swarmed in with their entire families then bred like rats

Truer Words Have Never Been Typed

We all know that; we just like to use his image.

I've felt that way since the beginning of the election cycle. Never gave a single fuck about Shapiro, milo, French named philosopher guy, dick wright. They may be correct occasionally, but nobody represents me but me.

>Rossíya — svyashchénnaya násha derzháva,
Rossíya — lyubímaya násha straná.
Mogúchaya vólya, velíkaya sláva —
Tvoyó dostoyán'e na vsé vremená!
Chorus:
Sláv'sya, Otéchestvo náshe svobódnoye,
Brátskikh naródov soyúz vekovóy,
Prédkami dánnaya múdrost' naródnaya!
Sláv'sya, straná! My gordímsya tobóy!