I'm a public school teacher in a mostly white school, and it has redpilled me more than anything...

I'm a public school teacher in a mostly white school, and it has redpilled me more than anything. I've been teaching for 6 years now, and all 6 years I've had the exact same thing happen.

>Looking at my new class
>Most of the kids are white
>There are a few asians and indians
>One or two black kids
>The black kids are always the worst behaved kids
>They always have the worst grades in the class
>They always have the worse grades overall
>They never do their homework
>They are loud, obnoxious, and generally get in trouble constantly
>They go to a nice school in a nice neighborhood with good teachers and decent equipment and text books
>They still do terribly and out of all the kids I know that have dropped out in the last 6 years, most of them were black

I checked out the class rankings last year for graduation, and the 5 bottom kids were all black.

I mean, I assumed this sort of crap would happen, but it's really been eye opening. It's one thing to read about all this on Sup Forums, then actually experience it.

I just figured Sup Forums would be interested in hearing about it, even if it seems obvious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnaK2rqs7jg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ&t=23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigs gonna nog. Anything else new?

True, but it's still pathetic to see them fail in a school where they can succeed.

I have seen first hand what shitty public schools will do to children, I went to one and it's partly why I became a teacher.

But niggers are just retarded no matter what.

>They are loud, obnoxious, and generally get in trouble constantly

But diversity is our greatest strength.

fuck off back to reeddit

who is reeddit?

No he's ok he doesn't like that nogs we have converted him.

Tell stories of black kids in class.

Also, do you allow the white kids who didn't do their homework to copy off of the chinks and pajeets?

it is fucking obvious that you are fishing for sympathy because your libtard friends would call you a racist.
go away nigger lover

>But niggers are just retarded no matter what.
kek

>I'm a public school teacher
Prove it

I'll bait
Do you teach them your own stuff , some red pills or just the (school program)

The absolute worst thing that has happened to me in class is the following

>Doing my second to last class for the day, right after lunch
>One of the kids isn't here, the black kid
>He comes into class about 10 minutes late, and I'm about to ask him where his note is
>As he walks past me I can smell that he REEKS of pot
>Like, he literally just must have smoked a few minutes ago
>Deciding I don't want him to run out, I just tell him not to let it happen again and have him sit down
>He falls asleep instantly and starts loudly snoring
>While he is sleeping, I give the class something quick to do so I can contact the administrators on my computer
>Tell the administrators that one of my kids came into class late, and literally everyone can smell that he was smoking pot
>I expect someone to come in and quietly take him
>About 5 minutes later 2 administrators and our school security guard (who normally doesn't do much, as the school is fine) come in
>They literally drag him out of the class
>As they do he starts screaming and resisting
>Literally half of a join falls out of his hoodie pocket
>He ends up getting expelled

I haven't seen a whole lot of crazy stuff other than that. It's just general misbehavior like refusing to sit down or constantly talking. I generally just send them out of the class.

A combination of all 3.

I teach history, and while I generally am able to write my own program, I do have to make sure to hit certain points that the state tells me to.

As for redpilling, I generally try to teach in a way that gives people both sides of the issue. It's not blatant redpilling, but I have convinced some kids to more closely examine things like the civil war, or WW1/WW2. Like I said, it's pretty light though.

>As for redpilling, I generally try to teach in a way that gives people both sides of the issue.

That's good you don't need to teach them what to think but more so how to think that's good to hear some teachers still do a decent job.

So fix the problem you moron. Sit down with them and get to the root causes of why they don't want to study. You are a teacher, you should inspire a love of learning, not regurgitate facts like a mind control machine. Stop posting on stupid forums, sac up, sit down with those kids and try to make them see the potential in what they're missing. You have one of the single most important jobs in society and you choose to do it poorly and scapegoat your inability and laziness to reaffirm your racial bias. Teachers are supposed to be martyrs for a better, more educated world and if you're not willing to sacrifice yourself for those dumb black kids lives then you shouldn't be a teacher.

inb4: some dumbass response and poorly conducted stats on average IQ and shit. I go to college, I Know the people who do those "psychology survey based studies" are just the kids who failed out of premed.

do tell some stories about asian kids!

The real injustice is the subhuman niggers will make the other kids get less of an education. This society thinks it can shackle dead weight to the legs of productive citizens, fuck that. I won't be their workhorse this country can rot and burn in fire.

I remember even when going to a very conservative high end private school with top tier white raised blacks that there was something off about them. Even the most behaved one would never pay you back if you loaned him money.

As the old adage goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can;'t make him drink.

>>They always have the worst grades in the class
>>They always have the worse grades overall
>>They never do their homework

And why would that be?

Could it be because your attitude is like that?

Of course they will behave badly if you act like a bigot.

Jesus you Drumpfkins are stupid

>they go to a school woth good teachers

Shut the fuck up

Edgy to the bone!

How do you sleep at night?

>Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

>How do you sleep at night?
In a country that isn't cucked to the core.

by with your mum

How do they go to a nice school? Usually I put at least some of the blame for nigger/abo bad grades on shitty home life and not solely lower IQ. But if they can afford a good school surely their parents aren't shit?

>Live in New Orleans, nigger central
>They legit have arguments at all hours of the day
>Always loud as fuck
>Recently there was a shoot out at the house on the corner due to a long argument
>Look out my window and she a car pull away
>5 NOPD squad cars pull up in my front yard
>Every day since, same neighbors give me dirty looks
Seriously fuck this nigger faggot city sometimes

>possess the capability of feeling empathy like a proper developed human being
>be cucked

Lmao. We'll i'll gladly be cucked if it means that one is a good human being.

Okay Small Dong.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnaK2rqs7jg

Fucking niggers.

Regression towards the mean. There's a reason grammar schools are better than private schools where you find both.

Better let in every single last migrant until your living in the third world because you know , gotta help the minorities.

You have a higher chance of getting killed by right wing extremists than by muslims :^)

Violence from them isn't the problem it's the demographic take over.

>absolute worst thing
>got a nigger expelled

Sounds pretty awesome if you ask me. You're a hero.

Why is that a problem?

Lol. We have more than enough resources to help the poor peoples of the world.

Don't try to act as if you were a rational person. You are just a whiny nazi who is afraid of some poor kids from the Middle East because that fat orange told you to be.

>isnt cucked to the bone

You're fuckin cooked mate.

I'm honestly surprised that he got expelled for that. A lot of schools give the nogs endless chances.

Africans didn't get so far as a written language, and math consisted of 1, 2, 3 & 'more than 3'.

So now you expect them to catch up on hundreds of thousands of years of evolution all of a sudden ?

And (you) have a higher chance of dying from AIDS than from right wing extremists

Wow so nice and such! Ain't you the same guy just called other guy bigots?

Suck it up you nigger loving leftie. Nigger are dumb and you should put your effort toward something worth it.

How about the Asians? Ah, I forgot. We ain't fit your narrative of minority ethics that need special treatment to keep up with white people.

Can't help that your niggers are dumb and lazy tho.

Statistically false, fake news.

>peoples
>doesn't realize people is already plural
>mentally retarded leftist

Here is a man who would not take it anymore

>Why is that a problem?

Ok so you wouldn't mind letting in all of the 75 million from Turkey ?

Would you like to live in the third world ?

Why not move to Africa or the middle east what's wrong with living there ?

>Afraid of some poor "kids" from the middle east.
When those "kids" actively despise my culture and seeks to destroy my society from the inside out, damn right I'm afraid of them.

Islamophobia isn't hate, it's common fucking sense.

this is not r/coontown stormfag, fuck off

peoples isn't grammatically incorrect when speaking of several distinct groups of people

You are kidding, aren't you?

Based VC strafing Belgian faggot with napalm.

>SNITCHES ON THE WEED SMOKERS
NOT REDPILLED
SNITCH

You can't even see how fragmented your thinking is that you don't see poor people together, but have to separate them into little boxes conceptually. Who's the racist now.

>Teachers are supposed to be martyrs for a more educated world

What sort of Jewish horseshit is this? Teachers are supposed to pass knowledge on to the next generation of their people, not babysit hostile foreign parasites. Even assuming your ridiculous worldview is true, there is no way for a teacher to fix a kid who's parents/guardians don't give a shit. Giving a sink hole more resources and time only fucks over the rest of the kids.

Damn straight.

>Ok so you wouldn't mind letting in all of the 75 million from Turkey ?
No I would not mind.
>Would you like to live in the third world?
Lol. We have more than enough resources to withstand the flow of immigrants from poor countries.
>Why not move to Africa or the middle east what's wrong with living there ?
Because I've lived in Africa and it is fucking terrible. No human being should be forced to live in conditions like that/

Could you tell me why YOU are entitled to live in Australia but a poor African kid is not? Because you were lucky enough to born there?

Weed is degenerate, fuck off you useless stoner.

>"Snitch"
>Not doing your civic duty and reporting criminal actions to the authorities is "redpilled."

This word for word

>Who's the racist now
I take offense at that label. It implies they're human, while they lack all traits that separate man from beast.

I think you're the moron, you're clearly someone who refuses to acknowledge reality.

You're probably some lefty fag who grew up in white suburbia living a nice sheltered existence while making yourself feel special promoting social justice you've been indoctrinated with. You're all the same.

>i'll gladly be cucked if it means that one is a good human being

The morality that says you are being a good human being will die with you, that is what it means to be a cuck. You will go extinct, and only the uncucked and the bulls will inherit the Earth.

You are so misguided.
I pity someone as self-loathing as you. May you one day feel compeled to help your fellow white brother. If you are a nigger you can fuck off though.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ&t=23s

>We have more than enough resources to help the poor peoples of the world.
Not really, the world is a big place with billions of people, and who is 'we', you mean the tax payers, and where. in Belgium ???

black guy detected.

Thank you, Vietnam. How are you doing tonight?

(you)

you can stop larping now

How is teaching in the us? I'm doing my BA in cyber security but I'd be willing to stay longer to do some teaching in the states.

Turpa kiinni rillari xD

>Because I've lived in Africa and it is fucking terrible
A country is the product of it's people.

You better be careful what you say or change career. You're committing a thought crime by being here.

I loved school and I am thankful to my teachers to instilling not only knowledge, but interest and passion in me.

Do you think there is a difference in political / ideological leanings between teachers of different subjects? I've always found science/mathematics teachers to be well-balanced and logical, and humanities, arts and English teachers to be closet Marxists.

The gravy meatball out grammars the burger

So long, gay Bowser!

That is the truest interpenetration of the real meaning behind the narrative of Taxi Driver I think I've ever seen.

As much I was to genocide the stupid people, I doubt it's going to happen. Therefore we need try harder to educate people.

Yes. Teachers should attempt to succeed where parents fail. Hopefully a teacher can be a rational, level headed mentor that can help a troubled child overcome a shitty home life. It's not easy or expected but it's what has to be done.

I get what you're saying but compassionate teachers are the last chance most of those people have before they graduate to a life of crime/drugs.

Reminder that the first generation after jim crow was the one that started chimping out and nignogging

All the black kids in my math class showed up only half the time, by the second semester, there was only one black kid(still only showing up once every other class) and now in sophomore year I haven't seen a single nog except the freshman.

I did grow up in upper middle class but it was all Asian. I'm not even remotely SJW but I have a belief that education has the power to reform. If we don't try our best to help out ol blacky, how will he ever rise? "The problem", I'm assuming is that blacks are all unintelligent right?

>Because I've lived in Africa and it is fucking terrible.

Well if you keep letting them all in and they keep out breeding you in your own country then guess what you might as well move to Africa it's a simple reality.

You can help people all you want but you can't ruin your own country over it that's just madness.

>Could you tell me why YOU are entitled to live in Australia but a poor African kid is not?

A few is ok but not the amounts that Europe is getting.

Haha its funny because it's a man being raped.

this is in college btw.
Jews give them scholarships because they know they can't have any White goyim doing well and starting a competitive business.
Why waste resources when you know the nogs just gonna fail?

The we wuz kangz shirt just makes this so much better.

Because he was born in Australia, cunt.
Australia is a product of his peoples contributions. Without white. These third worlders may not seek dominion themselves. But as they breed their children will slowly outnumber him until Australia is overrun with the sons of the invaders and the white Australians are replaced by a dark hostile alien people who bring down the quality of life wherever they go.
Fuck you you Belgium cuck. But I think you're that one Congo born poster, so fuck off nigger.

hes woke

I need your opinion, teachers of pol. Classes in my country should ve started at the beggining of march but the teachers refuse to work until they get a decent salary. A grade teacher working full time with 5 years on the job earns 18k a year btw. Thing is, our education level has been declining from 30 years now, to the point where high school students cant repeat a year in public schools. Futhermore, aside for university teachers, teaching is seen as a failure profesion, like "he couldnt do x so he became a teacher". Will a better income improve our education quality. How is teaching seen in your country?

*Without whites the country would not be the industrialized nation it is today

After having read your post I can say younappear to be borderline illiterate and that here in Canada you would be among the lowest in the class.

As a STEM person I have to question the stastical significance of that graph. The people who do studies of that stuff are actual idiots. I'm not joking when I tell you that most of them are premeds who couldn't pass gen chem and went into psych. It might be true, I just don't have good enough evidence.

Being born and live in 3rd word shithole, to see the niggers and muslims middle east have so many privileges and they're still complaining about more.

Look at my flags, I hate chinks but at least they come to the USA and other anglo countries with the money they earned, 500k$ or more for the green card.

And then some niggers from Africa could have all of it by taking a boat or some muslims could have it too by claim he's refugees.

All of it and they're still lazy and dumb, play it and take the advance on this kind of misguided cuck leftist to have it more.

My friend comes to State with high mark scholarship but then he still has some trouble with daily expenses of foods and rent. Some even have to drop the scholarship offer because his family was too poor to cover his expenses to live in the State.

Guess what, no leftist bat an eye to those bright and smart guys because they don't fit their narrative.