Hipsters will save the white race

>gentrify previously shitty areas of cities
>hipsters are mostly white
>pretty decent fashion sense
>have less sexual partners as compared to previous generations
>Always complain about anything that is mainstream (similar to us in that we have a dislike of the mainstream media)

Are Hipsters, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

>have no interest in having children

You missed one.

Hopefully the men will grow out of their MGTOW phase

Hipsters are so 2015, there are new styles now, the boofies are way cooler than the hipsters these days, get with the times daddy-o !

ok mohammed

Sure thing Akmed.

>saviors of the white race

You sure left guy isn't just a serial killer or a pedophile? Or both?

Interestingly, hipsters are one of the fastest growing demographics of gun owners. You can use them to harvest your own meat, there are plenty of old hipstery guns out there to own and reload ammo for... Shit is just cool.

>pretty decent fashion sense

>enjoy being cucked by black men
Most of these hipsters are cucks who try to talk about racial opression and other dumb fkn shit.

I don't like having to pay 6 bucks for a single lemon just because its organic and my grocery store has thrown out all the normal ones...

Other than that, I suppose you could do a lot worse than hipster culture by far.

hippies have always been /ourguys/ and they always seem to piss off people who also support (((them)))

>racial oppression
Whites are being oppressed in the west and we talk about it here. Does that make us... hipsters?

Having a fashion sense is redpilled. It shows that you care about your appearance and helps with charisma

Hipisters dress like homosexual hobos turning tricks though.

It's all a matter of perspective user...

Pffft. I bet you've never even been to a thrift store.

How do I do this

start having pride in your people

Heres what I have against the little faggot hipsters. They pay good damn money to look as poor as me and it doesnt cost me a dime to do it. Poser motherfuckers. They moved into my idyllic little town and opened their goddamn crepe/wine/coffee/microbrewed beer with fucking cinnamon and and mint and they act stuck up at us regulars around town? Fuck those little scrubs. WE DRESS THIS WAY BECAUSE WE ARE THE BROKE ASS MIDDLE AGED WHITE WORKING CLASS YOU LEFTIES IMITATE WHILE TRYING TO GENOCIDE, YOU LITTLE FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING SNOWFLAKE BASTARDS!

better than having nogs tbqh

Sigh...true dat.