HMMMMM
HMMMMM
WOW

>Telling people to mind their own business about being trans
>Tells everyone that he's trans

???

the rarest pepes of all are the ones like this

Number of fucks given about faggot OPs drivel............ZERO

If she sold that sweater on her etsy, she would make a killing off Sup Forums. I know I'd buy one.

Your mentally ill tyranny quit. Give it up. there are only 3 genders
1.Male
2.Female
3. Mentally ill

If you don't mind I'm going to post the required image for every assigned male thread.

best one

>if only you saw everything from my point of view you would see it the way I do

Im finding being "educated" about this issue is about as good as asking a personal trainer for advice on my diet

>MAKES YOU THINK
In a way, yes.

Anyone got a pic of the lovely author and illustrator of this masterpiece of a webcomic?

If they just lived their life and didn't try to fuck with our laws or our rights to free speech there wouldn't be much of a reason to care what they do.

This. I wouldn't mind transgenders using the restroom if they just went in, did their business and left. Instead it's "HEY EVERYONE IN EARSHOT!!! I WAS BORN MALE BUT NOW I AM A WOM*N, AND AM GOING TO USE THE WOMAN'S RESTROOM!!! PLEASE DISREGARD MY MASSIVE BEARD AND BULGING MALE GENITALIA, FOR I HAVE AM WEARING A DRESS, WHICH IS ALL I NEED TO BE FEMALE!!! NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I ADMIRE THIS 10-YEAR OLD GIRL'S EXCEPTIONALLY SMOOTH SKIN!!! VAGINAS RULE!!!"

>Mind their own business
I want to do this but its hard when you have trans rights constantly shoved down your throat

The second I know you're trans, it's my business
If you don't want it to be my business, keep it to yourself, you mentally ill degenerate.

I want to see Sup Forums's scrapbook.

Why do shitty, left-leaning, politically charged comics never improve in art-style, ever?

Ever notice how in high fantasy that whenever some retarded mage decides to fuck with the regular occurance of life and death, the natural order of the world is thrown into chaos and the land/continent/world becomes cursed for millennia?

That's how I feel about trannies.

Nice bait. But the only issue is people that are mentally ill screeching "Accept me as normal or you're a bigot!" and force legislation to make it a law. I don't give a fuck if some deranged man/woman wants to larp as a different gender. I just don't want to be forced to disregard their obvious mental illness.

Too busy trying to match cute but lazy in-vogue art styles while attempting to maintian consistency in their own.

Plus criticizing the artist is ALWAYS (insert flavor of bigotry).

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

They never cease to amaze me how fucking retarded these things get.

To funny my friend to funny

Numerals acknowledged.