Islamophobes absolutely BTFO

Get a grip, xenophobic bigots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad about that left leg.

waste of digits

What a faggot cuck im glad he got his leg blown the fuck off i bet he was trying to flirt with some isis goatfucker instead of trying to kill him

Sounds like way too many muslims in the UK military.

555>333
Kek

Haven't seen that flag in a while.

>tfw he wouldn't have needed those muslims to help him if a muslim didn't blow his leg off in the first place

Doesn't matter at this point. Islam is trying to take over the world, so it must be destroyed. Period.

According to this guy, basically every "Brit" is actually a Muslim.

I especially liked the part about the Muslim doctor hanging out in a pub giving advice.

This.
Fuck em.

> A Muslim this
>A Muslim that

I know for a fact there is no fucking way he'd know the religion of everyone on his airlift, amulance ride, etc.

This guy is a faggot, liar, and a disgrace.
May he be the next victim of some Muslim's tantrum.

Well see at least the Canadian has a brain.

I'd still like to know what the KKK did wrong.

Why did this faggot ask every Arab he met if they were Muslims?

(((Coincidence)))

What a fag

What a deluded cuck.

You did it, congrats! Everyone's opinion has now changed with your brave post. Everyone can finally begin holding hands across the planet.

You are a virtuous person.

>Muslim
>in a pub

He's full of shit u kno

This fag needs to get over himself. I would bet he's on estrogen.

FPBP, /thread. OP is the cuck in that facebook post, trying to scrounge up some sympathy while thinking he can cuck our views and subvert us with blue pills.

Get off my board, you stupid sheep.

>mfw id still have a leg if it werent for a mudslime

Damn m8, didn't even think of that you're right though have a (you)

>People expecting racism from me
>Muslim
>Racism
>Muslim

Pardon?

Amazing how many people are missing the punchline.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

Like a child and a stove. Let him keep touching, eventually he'll learn. If not, natural selection will take over.

>I know for a fact there is no fucking way he'd know the religion of everyone on his airlift, amulance ride, etc.
thought this too but chances are this all happened in Afghanistan or wherever he forgot his leg and he was treated and evacuated by the local military
I still want mudslimes gone though, so I couldn't care less what actually happened

This shit is plain lying no fucking way way was every single person round him after he got jihaded muslim.
Even the fucking Afghan army is supervised and has Anglo medical personnel! Because muzzies can't do anything for shit

Also
>Muzzie
>In a pub
You played yourself , self-flaggelating libcuck.
Alc is strictly haram.

More British Muslims have joined ISIS in the last 6 years than joined the British military.

Just because some Muslims are peaceful doesn't mean the vast majority isn't brainwashed into believing backwards ideas such as Sharia Law which conflict with Western ideals. The "not all Muslims" shit is easily shut down with the fact that about 90% (iirc) of Muslims support Sharia Law.

>Is like blaming all Christians for actions of KKK or Westboro Baptist Church

Or maybe like ...blaming all Christians for sex scandlas within the Church, abuses again naties peoples, etc?
What about blaming all white people for slavery and every major, high-profile racist (or percieved racist) crime?

>Westboro Baptist Church

great example actually, since they've done absolutely FUCK ALL to anyone aside from hold up signs and hurl abuse. Yet images of them holding their signs have spread across the entire Western world and many believe their sentiments and the way they express them is repressentative of behaviour across the entire souther USA and have it linked in their mind to small local Churches.

Muslim is the name of someone who follows the ideology of Islam.

Whites have white skin.

Know the difference.

I wonder how the Westboro notoriety spread? Probably just a cohencidence!

I've seen a muzzie in a pub

allahu akbar, this is some good taqiyya

Of course not all Muslims commit or support terrorism... just like all Catholic priests weren't pedophiles... or how all bad Italian restaurants were fronts for the Mob...

Doesn't mean that there wasn't a severe underlying problem in each case though.

But the majority still believe that faggots (even as the degenerates that they are) ought to be thrown from buildings, and that heresy is the greatest crime you could commit, the vast majority also believe in the immediate, absolute, and global application of Sharia.

Further more, those "peaceful" verses in the Quran, were all victims of The Abrogation, basically stating that the only moral authority or lawful authority in the life of a Muslim is that of their "noble" Quran.

So no, not all, but quite, quite some many.

Dislikes Brits more than muslims.

Not surprised.

Why is almost everyone in this person's supposed life a muslim? And how did he verify that?

Pattern recognition is racist

>"moderate"
>pic related

>like blaming KKK and Westboro Church
But the KKK are extremely small and mostly made up of informants, and Westboro Church have NEVER killed anyone. They're just cunts.

Fucking cucks, I swear.

But it's ok to sodimize children if your engaged. It's just part of their peaceful culture.

The stories about the "mean whites" seem a bit much too.
Maybe not implausible since people in general are pretty scummy bu it really reminds me of the kind of childishly embellished shit you usually hear from women trying ineptly to make a point (see comic)

If the first anecdote about white brits (spit in gf face for fucking cripple) is true I am thinking either mental illness or drug problems.
Both issues are exacerbated by mass immigration of hostile foreigners.

>if your engaged

They only need to be engaged/married if the child is a girl. Boys are fairgame for some reason and it doesn't count as gay either.
Impromptu workarounds for laws forbidding sexual degeneracy spawn even greater degeneracy.
There must be tons of other examples but one big one that springs to mind is the inception of tentacle rape in Japan since they couldn't draw actual dicks.

I'm seriously supposed to believe some white dude SPIT ON HIS GIRLS FACE for being with a guy who lost his leg?

Sure thing

>there are some good muslims so we have to tolerate our wives and daughters being raped and forced to wear a rag on their heads and abolish our culture

That's like saying 5 nazi's were good so Nazism is good. Do you agree with that?

Lolno of course you dont!

NOW YOU LOOK FUCKING RETARDED!! HAHAHAHHA!!

Fuck off you cuck.

Please tell me pic relateds just a joke!!

Actually, I can see some19 year old white guy sjw drawing this shit . This seems made up by someone who only reads news on twitter / huffpo /vox and thinks its the truth. Racists everywhere!!! Ahhh!!!

>Black Knight
>would actually be 100% safer with the white dude

Lmaooo

Kek

Not all mudslimes, just majority of 'em.

ACTIVATE SHILLCON 1
GET THE GORE FOLDERS
THE REDDITORS ARE COMING

ACTIVATE SHILLCON 1
GET THE GORE FOLDERS
THE REDDITORS ARE COMING

ACTIVATE SHILLCON 1
GET THE GORE FOLDERS
THE REDDITORS ARE COMING

Muslims may be able to copy our innovations and advanced ideas but they are uncultured swine who must never have the power to make decisions for our countries. Thus, stop this Muslim immigration madness because I don't want our countries to turn into goat fucking pedophillic shit holes

>Shill

All it took was 19 radicals to kill over 2,000 people on 9/11. It took one radical to flatten over 80 people with his truck of peace in Niece.

The "99%" have never made a difference, it's the 1% that does. They masquerade as the other 99%, and the 99% help shelter and fund them. They're the most destructive 1% because the left allows it.

The war has been against leftism the whole time, against the Obama administration funding ISIS and giving them guns. Places like Germany and Sweden cucked maybe even beyond repair.

I won't allow my country to be next.

>Pic related, I'm part abo

What kind of ass backwards bus do you pay the toll at the end of?

>muslim in a pub

Sure thing most of this was made up probably

>his face when he realizes they set him up.
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

The author probably never rode a bus

A Get

Calling bs here. There was like 3 muslims total in my entire company, unless the shitty ANA actually did something for once other than shoot you in the back I really fucking doubt this.

Arab≠muslim
Islam is a religion, Arabic a fucking ethnicity
Fuck this guy

>decries stereotyping people for the actions of a few
>immediately stereotypes white people for the actions of a few

maybe he's still high on painkillers

>Being angry at the extremists and the overall Muslim population silently supporting their actions makes me a racist.

At least I have both my legs minesweeper. Next time check your six.

Captcha included

also for that matter, what bus charges two bucks? Jesus that's a lot

Is this the perfect goy?

>muslim
>pub