who else is having kids here?

For dinner?

THAT FLAG...
t. baby-eating, moloch-worshipping pedo globalist

Soon I will.
3+ or more
#SonsOfTheWest

i wish

i really want to get a wife and kids but i'm just too comfortable living as a single man. it's easy to get sex whenever you want it and i have enough money and free time to do basically everything i want to do

basically i am just a pussy who prefers comfort and pleasure to meaningful sacrifice

whoops replied to the wrong guy

Fuck popery and fuck all papists.

Do you really want American Sup Forumsacks to have kids? Most of them are either shitskins or fucking shitskins themselves.

not really worth the risks but If I'm able to escape this country before it goes full sweden and find me a nice girl, I'd probably go for it.

>tfw gf is perfect in every way
>except she doesn't want kids

what do Sup Forums
do I just need to wait until her biological clock starts ticking?

Hey pope

One five month old boy. Greatest thing in life. We will definitely be having more. Taking him to the beach for a family reunion tomorrow. Might even camp the night with the senpai.
>comfy

I already have 4 children, I wish I could have done more but at least all 4 children are healthy, graduated high school and become gainfully employed in skilled fields, well except for my daughter, she became a hairdresser.

What percent abo are they?

Tell her you want kids or it's a deal breaker.

A) She agrees and eventually rationalizes the decision so she likes it

B) She forces you to dump her. Which is good because if she wasn't willing to submit to option A, then the relationship had no future to begin with.

I have a kid. Think about it. When you're 60, are you going to be happy to not have anyone to carry on whatever meager legacy you have? Not just that, but are you not aware of all the ways raising a child with 100% fidelity and sincerity causes you to grow and become stronger as a person?

As if you need any more proof Catholicism is best denomination.

#LuciferDinduNuffin

Have a 3 month old daughter, greyish green eyes and either red or blonde hair. The English from my dad's side apparently were either Irish or Scottish blood, my wife is half Irish and half either German or Polish, her family history is not easy to trace. I'm surprised honestly because I'm about 6% Mexican and I thought for sure she'd have black hair and eyes like me. She won the genetic lottery for sure.

Of course, gotta find someone first though. Should be soon hopefully.

Get her off the pill.

There most be something that should trigger her instincts after that.

Maybe subtly start mentioning kids and families so that her subconscious begins to want them.

Having kids soon buck-a-roo

Fuck niggers.

My wife's due in July with our first. 26, she's 24.

Not wasting my life raising little bastards who would drain my wallet and soul. If I was rich I'd knock up some hot slut, pay her child support to raise the kids and have little or nothng to do with it. If I was a billionaire I'd do this at least a dozen times. I made the mistake of getting married and am now a slave who is trapped.

>replace pills with smarties
>pin hole in condom
>get a non-serious infection, demand antibiotics, add to her food
Take your pick

>shitposting.
>the story.

Man up and find a decent mate and put forth your heirs mentally and physically. Otherwise you're a waste of human space.

my gf didn't want kids either
I told her that I would prefer having some and a few months later she agreed and even said that three is a good number

not now as we are still too young and poor but in maybe 5 years we might start
or if anything uneaten happens sooner, we will go from there

Fuck off you: Crypto-Christian-Pagan-Roman-Faggot. All the countries your satanic ritual Mass infests, automatically turns to shit. And Martin Luther says hi, he had lots of fun smashing the anti-christ to pieces.

Assuming she's still young (mid 20s), she'll change her mind eventually. Sooner or later her biological clock will take over.

Wasted trips on a puny little pussy boy who can't even handle a women or let alone another human being. You don't deserve the ability to procreate. Go get sterilized and die off so that real men can pave the future without gay weaklings like you.

Already did, four months pregnant

Commie-pope confirmed for cannibal

Then, proceed.

Looking forward to one day having at least 4 kids. Considering finding a mormon chick just so she's down to have as many kids as possible.

All white couples have a duty to have as many children as possible.

Already way ahead of you !
Remember to teach ya kids the Islamic way brother

This

My wife is currently 16 weeks pregnant. we plan to have 2 more after this one. She's blonde with blue eyes, and i'm brown hair, blue eyes. Both have German and Russian blood.

Five here.

If you're married, don't limit God on how many children you are willing to have.

There is nothing more arrogant than "setting a number". Who the hell are we to tell God how many children we are willing to bring into the world?

>plan
>PLAN

Hopefully I find a good wife soon

YAASS WHITE BABIES!!! MUST MAKE MORE WHITE BABIES

nobody here has ever been laid

I want beautiful white kids who will kick ass at life

There I said it.

Despite being from a leaf, this.

Those of us who have kids at least got laid that many times.

Keep her off Jamal's reach user.

Not me, unless it is with a black girl to mix up the gene pool.

I don't like my chances. Just heard of another couple of guys kicked out of their houses because divorce. One of them was from the best house in my street, quite a well to do family. Kek.

Amongst other things I just can't see myself subjugating myself to these slutty women ever again. It's way too humiliating. If I ever get myself a not so hot girl begging me again I'll probably go with it.

You will only get a nigger, not even a gook.