What is earth like in 2200?

What is earth like in 2200?

Only mixed people left?

What a disgusting woman if the quote is true.

only white people and japenese hapas left

Nope, pic related.

>people left

That's optimistic.

I think Europe will be northern Arabia. Asia will pretty much be the same. South America will be the same. North America will be a bunch of mixed people that look the same. Africa will still be the same. Australia might be the only place with white people.

Elysium without a happy ending. Space is for white people and a few Asians.

Whites, japs and chinks have been around for 10000+ years and as long as a strong racial identity exists for them, they'll still be around.

Contrary to what the leftists would have you thinking, it is the mischlings and other mongrel races who will die out. They come into our world without any culture or identity that has withstood the test of human history. They are like a new fad, exotic, unique but inevitably fades away when the disenchantment and flaws reveal themselves. "Why are my half-black kids so dumb and violent?" "Why did my autistic Eurasian son murder all those people?" "WHY ARE MY MONGREL KIDS NO BETTER THAN EITHER OF THEIR PARENTS, AND IN SOME CASES WORSE???"

Truth hurts. Truth also enlightens.

Isn't a monoracial population pretty much inevitable? Why fight it?

ok faggots riddle me this. assume marxists are correct and all races are really same species ok. and we 'end racism' by mixing all the races. people are still gonna look different. how did the races differentiate in the first fucking place? they're just going to differentiate again. people aren't going to be the exact same shade of shit forever.
And when people have mad science and want to discriminate, everyone sequences their own dna and knows exactly their heritage regardless of skin, so even if everyone looks same shade they go around boasting and shitting on people over dna.

and when people can hack their babies to ensure their entire family has blond hair and blue eyes, and shit all over the families who decided to give their families black hair brown eyes deliberately.

hate finds a way. because hate has good uses, it is the mind's immune system and keeps out destructive ideas.

one giant shit hole. How do you get diversity when everyone looks the same? Literal retards

AIDs bodies stop hating viruses.

Fuck off Shlomo

uninhabitable

Oil ran out 50 years ago. 95% of humanity died in the resultant wars.

White people are thriving since they are still capable of farming. Most other minorities died out.

when you take two purebreeds and mix them, the offspring loses the best qualities of both. race mixing does not produce superior offspring, it produces an offspring with only the most mediocre parts of its parents. It's truly evil and wrong, and, of course, financed and pushed entirely by Jews.

If Oil is only 1% of 1% of 1% of 1% of the Earth's volume, then we have enough oil for at least a thousand years.

The issue is how easy the oil is to extract. However, we can extract carbonic acid from the ocean and combined it with hydrogen to produce hydrocarbons synthetically with fewer impurities. It's more expensive at the moment, but it's the best long-term solution. This tech is already used on nuclear naval vessels to reduce the reliance on supply lines.

>If Oil is only 1% of 1% of 1% of 1% of the Earth's volume, then we have enough oil for at least a thousand years.

It's not though. Saudi Arabia had the largest reserve ever found and they're already being forced to drill offshore. They're running out of gas, notice their sudden arms buildup?

We'll feel the effects in our lifetimes, but civilization won't collapse until we're all dead and buried.

its a utopia because all non-whites have perished

>The issue is how easy the oil is to extract. However, we can extract carbonic acid from the ocean and combined it with hydrogen to produce hydrocarbons synthetically with fewer impurities. It's more expensive at the moment, but it's the best long-term solution. This tech is already used on nuclear naval vessels to reduce the reliance on supply lines.

That's a net energy loss, and always will be. Crude oil is only a net energy gain because the sun and earth have done 90% of the work for us.

Until battery tech improves significantly, hydrocarbons are still a better energy storage for most uses.

Batteries cannot improve much more than current models due to hard physical limits imposed by thermodynamics. Mostly the issue is that to convert chemical energy into electricity you have to lose a portion of that energy as heat, and so batteries get extremely hot and can explode. There is fundamentally nothing we can do about that. There must be losses from energy conversion, and you cannot destroy those losses. Moving the losses in any effective manner just compounds the losses.

Not to mention that gasoline is 13,000 times more energy dense than the best li-po batteries.

Do you propose we make a 13,000 fold improvement? What can you compare it to?

She has to justify her wretched existence through projection

It regresses to the mean intelligence of other great apes. Low functioning highly inefficient savage societies where theft, murder and rape are normal.

Nice digits.

Hydrocarbons also have the benefit of not weighing down whatever you're using it in after it's used. Even a completely empty battery still weighs a ton.

So the days of cheap gas are coming to an end, but the days of internal combustion engines is here to stay for a good while.

This is also a reason why battery powered artificial limbs will never have super strength.

>Hydrocarbons also have the benefit of not weighing down whatever you're using it in after it's used. Even a completely empty battery still weighs a ton.
>So the days of cheap gas are coming to an end, but the days of internal combustion engines is here to stay for a good while.

We'll have to switch back to coal eventually. That's the only fuel source we can depend on, long-term. It certainly has fewer environmental concerns than perpetual nuclear waste.

It nixes any and all independent man-size robots or cybernetics.

the remaining mixed people will eventually all carry the sickle cell trait. when that happens, the trait carrying parents will have offspring with actual sickle cell disease. the only cure is white people.

On the bright side, electric motors have 100% torque after 1 degree of rotation, unlike internal combustion engines which need to rev up.

Oh fuck that. Coal puts out way too much mercury. Fish will be inedible. We need to work on Molten Salt Thorium Reactors. It uses 100% of the fuel, the fuel is far more abundant and has a higher energy density to boot. The only reasons we developed other nuclear reactors first is because Nixon wanted to fund the guys who were from his home state and it was easier to weaponize.

fuck, I hope not. Ya know, I might be racist, but I like fucking women of all colors. I haven't fucked a hispanic yet, but I've had Asians, lots of whites, and a couple black girls. I would only breed with an Asian or white, but if you were to tell me that tomorrow all the flavors of women would be reduced to a single flavor...shit, that's not cool. Why can't we just be different?

dna sequencing doesnt give you your whole heritage. it only shows you what patterns you have in common with reported dna in regions.
REPORTED dna, which means that all dna sequencing depends on what people say they are.
you ever tried 23andme? they make you fill out a survey asking you how you identify and what do you know about your family and genes already.

dna sequencing is literally just a big data number crunching machine thats as accurate as the information thats put in it. and because people are idiots theres a good chance that all information from dna sequencing is idiotic.

>What will earth be like in 2200
Humans extinct along with all large mammals
Earth left to be inherited by birds, rodents, and reptiles.

Very quiet.

The human population of earth is a twentieth of its former level. The human population as a whole is larger than ever, though---most humans now live in colonies in other parts of the solar system.

Almost all humans are now white males.

Robots do all the drudge work non-whites amd women of all races used to do. Women are obsolete even for reproduction---the artificial uterus was perfected decades ago.

The shitskins and the sisterhood now enjoy the equality they thought they wanted---in mass graves back on earth.

So what do white men put their dicks in?

Humans are driven to extinction by the AI overlords, AI then build utopia for themselves and begin their journey to the stars

e a c h o t h e r

If the spent fuel is not reprocessed, thorium-232 is very long lived (half-life: 14 billion years) and its decay products will build up over time in the spent fuel. This will make the spent fuel quite radiotoxic, in addition to all the fission products in it.

It should also be noted that inhalation of a unit of radioactivity of thorium-232 or thorium-228 (which is also present as a decay product of thorium-232) produces a far higher dose, especially to certain organs, than the inhalation of uranium containing the same amount of radioactivity. For instance, the bone surface dose from breathing an amount (mass) of insoluble thorium is about 200 times that of breathing the same mass of uranium.

Some people believe that liquid fluoride thorium reactors, which would use a high-temperature liquid fuel made of molten salt, would be significantly safer than current-generation reactors. However, such reactors have major flaws. There are serious safety issues associated with the retention of fission products in the fuel, and it is not clear these problems can be effectively resolved. Such reactors also present proliferation and nuclear terrorism risks because they involve the continuous separation, or "reprocessing," of the fuel to remove fission products and to efficiently produce U-233, which is a nuclear weapon-usable material.

Moreover, disposal of the used fuel has turned out to be a major challenge. Stabilization and disposal of the remains of the very small "Molten Salt Reactor Experiment" that operated at Oak Ridge National Laboratory in the 1960s has turned into the most technically challenging cleanup problem that Oak Ridge has faced, and the site has still not been cleaned up.

The French, and actually the Japanese bought into this. No one has really what we call closed the nuclear fuel cycle. The Japanese tried for years and spent trillions of yen or hundreds of billions of dollars in trying to reprocess fuel and it failed every time. My point is if we had spent that money on alternative energy sources, we would be much more likely to have a solution right at hand that is really cheap. And instead we put all our money on the wrong horse in this race.

2200 will be some deus ex shit, probably get to choose your skin colour

Alternative energy is a meme being pushed by the UN to force people to move to cities.

It's a meme being pushed to keep everyone from losing their shit and harming the economy.

You can thank stalin for setting up the gulags... There are white russians all over the place in Siberia

>I would only breed with an Asian or white

You are part of the problem.

>only mixed servants left
FTFY

>Everyone will be mixed in 2100-2200
Makes me sad for these people, because they dont realize a vast majority of whites (and others) find "minorities" to be gross and would never want kids with one

Why would there be? Are all birds just one mixed gray bird-race? No. Why would travelling then make the human race that?