tfw the hapa meme is fucking real

> tfw the hapa meme is fucking real

> Met a half korean half Hungarian girl
> pretty fucking smart, going to an ivy league school
> after 2 dates shes a total fucking whore all over me talking non stop about dicks
> of course i fuck her but she reavels shes into choking/slapping/degradation and hitting
> think of the faical abuse girl
> realize the meme is true
Guys wtf ive never dealt with a girl of this caliber of greasy-ness wat do?

She's a pump and dump type.
Fuck her once more, take pics and film.

Then leave her

Keep fucking her but always use a condom and never commit

Thats what im thinking
Also for the /r/hapa people yea, its wmaf parents.
Shes a weird case for me shes like daddy's little princess and slept with 2 guys (fucking drop after i heard that considering her age) and she really hates her complexion even though shes like a solid 7.5/10 but 9/10 for yellow fever fags.

Plus i think the dad is Sup Forums he always talks about his roots and IQ.
Either that or he assumed the postion of an asian dad

Post pic of her nude without face, or just face.

Hard to tell Asians apart you're safe

She hasnt sent me nudes, she says she feels easy if she sends nudes but has no problem going full cock gurgling mode at the drop of a hat

Wtf is this image

"I don't have pics to prove it but it's real trust me guys"

you have a great girl, user. you enjoy it.

>won't post nudes
Why the hell should we care then?

> of course i fuck her but she reavels shes into choking/slapping/degradation and hitting

l i t e r a l l y most young women are

For real? Ive only been with 2 chicks and they're latina (im half white so im not fucking up the gene pool bros)

If i get some ill post them on this thread or another, i got pics of her but no nudes.

>half white
More like not white amirite guiz? Xdd

Half german half colombian, the only guy ik of with the same mix as me was a white surpremist who also worked with pablo escobar.

>tfw hapa
>mfw I don't keep guns because when I get stressed I start contemplating suicide
>got an exam tomorrow
>thinking of what a relief it would be if I just had a gun to just shoot myself in a head

White father?

Yea

what do you think

Dude, pull off the effay chink look and girls will be all over you

>in a head

you so funny round eye

BREAKING NEWS

western women are whores

Thank you for making this excellent thread OP

Whats that?

Show proof nigger. Pics of the girl

I believe he means "effeminate"

don't look asian enough

>hungarian-korean mix
What is it with Magyars and rice frying, there was a Hungarian 5 hours ago in another thread who had happened kids who threated him like a etranger

What's her age? 2 isn't bad dude all things considered in our modern degenerate times

post pictures

also fuck her hard, mate. she sounds like the type of girl who really craves a good dick

This pic is fucked and i had to crop out her black friend (female)

18, eh idk seems weird i think pol poisoned me or pured me

was just a typo

/r9k/
not politics
sage

Wait, she's a hapa right?

M8, impregnating hapas is fine. Kids are 3/4 white, you have basically no chance of spawning a Supreme Gentleman, which is the problem of fucking purebreed Asians.

You're right not to commit because she's a degenerate slut, but your children's genetics wouldn't be a problem.

> tfw horny redpilled home-maker gf but can't make her my wife due to paranoid fear of Elliots

Thats what i was thinking, i think my genes are strong anyways my dad is full spic but i ended up with my grandfathers eyes (Actual fucking nazi, and everyone in my family loved him and my brothers even considered him a father figure which is odd to why did he love us considering his background) his eyes changed colors and were all these different shades of blue and green and a combination so our kids would have them eyes

Yeah. 2 aint bad for 18 man. I'd be all over it. Would try to make her my primary fuck piece considering she's a freak in bed. But do whatever you think is best.

All women love getting slapped and choked friend they love being dominated.

>7.5
>posts a 4

Do realize that if she's ever had an egg fertilized by a prior man, even if she took the morning after pill or it failed on its own (and so she wouldn't know about it), you're at risk of microchimeric cucking.

Excuse me. What fucking board is this?

>SAGE

>2017
>singapore
>horny redpilled home-maker gf
>where? How?

all women are into that shit.

show me the hapa blacked.com. i can see 1,000,000 white girls fucking niggers and race-mixing but you can show me one jewish hapa girl that's proof hapa is bad?

well the population of hapas is very small...

>white girls import tens of millions of arabs, niggers, spics, and try to destroy western civilization
>promote every kind of degeneracy under the sun while race-mixing and fucking 200 different black guys
>HEY GUYS HAPA IS BAD! LOOK I'VE GOT 2 EXAMPLES!!!!
fucking so stupid. it's like you people don't even have a brain. white women are literally destroying western civilization so they can race-mix and be a degenerate but yes, yes, yes hapa are the worst

get her pregnant

>>white girls import tens of millions of arabs, niggers, spics, and try to destroy western civilization
white men let them
>>promote every kind of degeneracy under the sun while race-mixing and fucking 200 different black guys
you've been so mentally cucked, i feel normal in comparison
>>HEY GUYS HAPA IS BAD! LOOK I'VE GOT 2 EXAMPLES!!!!
hapas are 34% more like for mental illness
>fucking so stupid. it's like you people don't even have a brain. white women are literally destroying western civilization so they can race-mix and be a degenerate but yes, yes, yes hapa are the worst
not the worst, but having a high enough IQ to know you're miserable and why is hell. at least mulattoes will always be niggers

Wait hapa sluttiness is a thing?
I was railing the nastiest dirtiest cock garglingiest whore who was a mega hot wmaf , german / jap mix but was an utter depraved slut with no soul. Her parents both mega IQ too

Race mixing is bad... at last i see

This. Common knowledge.

For real fuck this guy

Asian women that marry white men are whores that betray their family. Obviously their daughters are whores too.

Don't be a faggot, fuck her and brutalize the girl all you want, don't date her though

marry her dumbass.

jews are okay too. white men let them exist so it's not their fault either. the bible clearly says how evil they are and our ancestors showed how bad they were but we let them do everything and it's not their fault.

fucking retard. iq doesn't mean you're unhappy that's just a meme that retard subhumans say to feel okay they're stupid

I think her family's poverty helped. When you have to live in the shitty HDBs with the poos and the PRC rather than in a pristene gated condo, you do not develop utopian illusions about how "We are all the same, one race the human race :^)"

And she knows that's where she'll get sent back to if she doesn't spend long enough either in the kitchen or on her knees, which is an excellent means of improving a woman's personality.

So it's sad I can't breed her, but not as sad as it would be if I did breed her and then got saddled with a brood of school shooter hapa sons and giga-slut hapa daughters.

>slept with 2 guys

I would probably murder someone close to me if it meant I could find a girl who has only fucked 2 dudes. And she's not ugly? Fuck America fuck our freedoms we need fascism NOW goddamnit.

>when your expectations are so incredibly unrealistic that you have to project your insecurity onto anonymous people online