The biggest redpill

This one isn't easy to take, and it may sound weird at first, but eventually you'll understand. Ready?

China is a hoax.

Yes, you read it right. China is a hoax. Have you actually seen a Chinese person in real life? If so, how many of them?

China's population is supposed to be even bigger than India's, but yet you see Indians everyday and everywhere and you never see any Chinese people.

"China" does exist, but its population is 1/10th of what people say it is. Commies and Liberals spread the lie that China has over 1.3 billion citizens to make people believe that Communism is great and that it makes society grow and advance.

Historically, every single country that has adopted or been submitted to communism experienced a dramatic populational loss, and yet the opposite is happening in "China". Weird, isn't it?

Trump is smart and he knows this, he's using the image of "China" as a huge threat to bring the American people together.

Stay woke, people.

Are you off your meds macaque?

Kill yourself, the world will be a better place.

Cheirou farinha jão ?

I see hmong people everyday

I see chinese people every day. The explosion of their populate is due to the changing of their economy from a command economy to a free market.

>Have you actually seen a Chinese person in real life?

Someone shoot me. I'm seeing too many.

I live in Vancouver and can tell you chinks not only exist but are exactly the bug colony people you've heard tales of

Riding the skytrain here is like teleporting to China, that is not an exaggeration

>Chinkada flag
feels

>you never see any Chinese people.
I've seen more than enough yellow for a hundred lifetimes. I can't wait for a war so we can finally nuke em.

my grandfather, who was a wise chinese sage, warned me about these kind of threads

You mean racewar brother so we can take back or ocean bearing provinces from the seachinks

I know people that have been, and described cities as pretty full.

There's a chance they just concentrate populations in places where visitors are likely, but it's more likely that they have huge natural resources and still almost fail as a state despite wielding massive power and resources, because Gommunizm.

I wish China was a hoax, the thing we need the most is less of those subhuman monkeys. Things have improved with less tourists because of THAAD but the only solution is a full-on genocide of Chinese people.

I am Chinese and thanks for the great bedtime story op

China is the most powerful country in the world and the most attractive men, biggest economy

>most powerful
Eh, debatable
>most attractive men
Poster is clearly an idiot. Chinese women prefer european men by far

You've obviously never been to Australia (or China for that matter)

all women want the intelligent attractive chinese men to marry

>subhuman monkey
quite funny coming a dog of three surnames

I noticed Brazilians are very butthurt about Asian countries.

For example, there was a Brazillian who defended 60% tariff tax on the Playstation 4, because he was jealous the PS4 was assembled in China instead of in Brazil, so he argued the console needs to be punished with super tax.

whereas the Xbox was low cost, because it had production facility in Brazil.

Commie

>haha I'm so funny I'll make people think China is second Bielefeld
Kys fag

>Commies and Liberals spread the lie that China has over 1.3 billion citizens to make people believe that Communism is great and that it makes society grow and advance.
But the Commies don't want population growth. They had that 1 child policy.

Mainly the reason why you don't see Chinese people everywhere is because a big bulk of them lives inside factory cities and daily have to assemble electronics and other goods for us.

They are actually working hard, instead of playing beach volley on copacabana every day.

>t. Alexis Joaones

my nation is not hoax

PS4 ain't got no games

This one is a Never Ever for PCfats and Ninty shits.

lol go to grad shool retard

> never went to China
> it doesn't exist

OP, your intelligence amazes me. Maybe China fell off the flat Earth.

I wonder how shitty Sup Forums would be if chinanons could actually post here (they can't because captcha is run by google which is blocked)

Go away Chinese shill. Tbh being a chinese puppet is worse.

Your vacation in Jeju is over Wang

chinese cant do shit because most of them are malnourished and live in sheet metal huts with no electricity.

american cant do shit because most of them cant see the toes

Come to BC Canada. They're all here

>Chinese can't do shit
>Except all my electronic devices

go get more plastic sugergery Kim

>Have you actually seen a Chinese person in real life? If so, how many of them?

That is some weapon's grade retarded.

> t. I am Chinese

You just killed the red pill meme permanently, OP. It deserves a shallow grave next to yours, cunt.

>Have you actually seen a Chinese person in real life?
chinamen run and own all the corner shops + all "asian" themed restaurants and buffets in every big city
I've only ever seen poo in loos in londonistan

Was on the skytrain the other day heading toward the water taxi from Richmond, saw the flabbiest imaginable 60-something chink woman wearing a tshirt that had the word "chick" and a picture of a magnet beneath it.

sage is unironically the best herb

I lived in China for two years. Those chinks breed like rabbits. Send them some Planned Parenthood abortion clinics

Sage in all fields
kys spamman

there is 2 child policy

you stupid nigger

That is 2 children too many

Chinese people need to stop fucking breeding.

Lemme tell you about the chinks.

They STINK!!!

This one isn't easy to take, and it may sound weird at first, but eventually you'll understand. Ready?

Eskimos are a hoax.

Yes, you read it right. Eskimos are a hoax. Have you actually seen an Eskimo person in real life? If so, how many of them?

Siberia's population is supposed to be even bigger than India's, but yet you see Indians everyday and everywhere and you never see any Eskimo people.

"Siberia" does exist, but its population is 1/10th of what people say it is. Commies and Liberals spread the lie that Siberia has over 1.3 billion citizens to make people believe that Communism is great and that it makes society grow and advance.

Historically, every single country that has adopted or been submitted to communism experienced a dramatic populational loss, and yet the opposite is happening in "Siberia". Weird, isn't it?

Trump is smart and he knows this, he's using the image of "Eskmios" as a huge threat to bring the American people together.

Stay woke, people.

Chinese is kebab

>Have you actually seen a Chinese person in real life? If so, how many of them?

yeah i see a chinks almost everyday in my life they are the second largest group in my country

>Historically, every single country that has adopted or been submitted to communism experienced a dramatic populational loss, and yet the opposite is happening in "China". Weird, isn't it?

Learn about mao please alot of people die in that period

Go back to the Jungle, nigger

Chinks are worse than niggers. At least niggers don't eat their own babies.

I fuggd many chinese grills when I lived in Shanghai, chinese do exist. Unless I was fugging holograms.

Start taking your meds again, Beto.
Fucking monkeys.

what did you mean by this?