Uranium One

Remember when Hillary sold uranium to russia, and Podesta had shares in the russian mining co? Remember when Bill go paid half a mill for a speech in russia, then after hill sold the uranium?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
archive.fo/zLonk
youtube.com/watch?v=kmdNGCmYFvc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I member.

Member when there was a Kennedy family? What's up with that? What were right-wingers saved from? And by who?

No I don't. Because that didn't happen. Because that would imply that 4 different bipartisan panels of Republicans and Democrats would have had to sign off on it without it leaking or being obstructed rather than just being amother ramble from Donald.

>Things that literally never happened: the thread
This is the kind of crap why everybody thinks of Sup Forums as reddit 2.0

Why was the Kennedy family obliterated? Thats alot of "bad luck" for one family. What did they know?

Just went back up and read up on the details again there. As much as I hate clinton this isn't true for a number of reasons.

Clinton never had the power to veto the Uranium One deal and probably was never even involved in it. The only person that came close was Assistant SoS Jose Fernández who represented clinton at the meetings.

Member when Trump won and the CTR checks stopped for a week? I member.

Remember when Podesta actually filed that he had shares in his form? Remember when Sup Forums used to be decent instead of filled with muh Dolan

Member when we were members of a blood cult?

So wait you are saying they did it so it's okay if trump is doing it? We didn't want Hillary and everything she stood for so we can't let DJT get a pass because it isn't as bad as Hillary. That's fucking ass backwards

Please expand!

Yep. But everyone will turn around and go "Nuh Uh! That never happened!"

Because it didn't

Ooh! Yeah, I member!
Remember Star Wars? I loved star wars.

>nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

archive.fo/zLonk

I'm really getting tired of you dumb niggers. it was widely reported from news sources both fake and otherwise, link provided is from the jew york times. Before making an inane statement, find and provide a source that isn't a raving jew or media matters. Otherwise, get the fuck out, Shareblue

>okay if trump is doing it?
>muh russians hackers maymay
You have nothing. You never had nothing, you worthless disinfo shill faggot

Kek did you just source the NYT? That's fake news!!

>fake news
that's the point you kike - if a leftist, jew controlled rag of a newspaper features in depth articles on the issue even if it damages their chosen candidate, while blatantly anti-HRC sources like zerohedge also reported it, there might be something there. Go put more ointment on your gaping asswound you cuck

I don't have anything. If you figured that out by yourself then please join an intelligence agency!
Also, dumbass if we don't like Hilary fucking doing something we can't let it be okay for trump. You better have the same sentiment as an American.

I don't give a fuck if there are Russians or if there isn't any president that has evidence of corruption should be jailed. Obama, Bush, Clinton.... all of them.

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

Fake News

> okay for trump
>implying without evidence
kys leftie scum

youtube.com/watch?v=kmdNGCmYFvc

Kill yourself was too much to write? Will do but atleast I am in America. Your far right in Canada is nothing more than the Green Party. And if you are French Canadian then fuck you because the French don't want anything to do with you kek

>And if you are French Canadian then fuck you because the French don't want anything to do with you kek
nice banter my non-white friend. I would gladly type out "kill yourself" instead of abbreviating but i fear i'd get carpal tunnel from the sheer amount of redditors around here. Gives me more time to respond to actual human beings in other threads.

Yeah fake frenchy. The French are actually intellectual individuals with high understanding of politics. The low life French migrated to Canada and created your bread. No one takes you guys seriously you can't even make Canada great.

Yeah, I 'member.

>high understanding of politics.
>overrun with foreign cultures hostile to them
>solution is to bend over more
That's some entry-level stuff there, Jamal. Considering how much widespread anti-leaf bantz there is around here, i'd have imagined you'd have gleaned some better material by now. But what can we expect from shills? All you've done ITT is spread disinfo without actually providing any sources or any significant rebuttal. At least you nerd virgins were trying during the election. This is just lazy

member spencer threads during that week.

Yeah they have Le Pen coming in to clean up. The French Canadian's can't even get their shit together in Montreal let alone the whole country. You are nothing to the French and nothing to Canada. And if you are going to call me a shill and give me a Muslim name then it should be Mohammad. It's the most common name in the world.

JFK went after the FED, and threatened to blow the top off the entire globalist scheme.

and the other pic

>people have to be paid to disagree with me
>everyone that doesnt believe what i believe is a shill

member when pol was full of retards, i member

>hur dur lets talk about the loser of the electoral college

Look OP, Trump is president. What is happening now has zero to do with Shillary.

Trump and his fucking string of failures belong to him and him alone.

I'm not "calling" you a shill, you ARE one Shlomo. Frame it how you want to frame it, and i'm not trying to badmouth the other burgers here, but i'm still white, my province is still 90% white, and at the end of the day you're still an assmad mixed breed who feels the need to proxy up and spread his asinine and ultimately ineffectual anti-Trump rantings on an Abkhazian fly-fishing board. The salt from you people is just unreal.

No, if there was a conspiracy (and there may be, JFK is probably the most likely conspiracy theory to be true) it was the military/CIA (or senior operators in both). JFK had made a bunch of enemies in the intelligence community in firing Allen Dulles (Director of Central Intelligence), who, by the way, was on the Warren Commission and was a spooky fucking guy. JFK was also the sole dissent in Operation Northwoods, a proposed false flag attack presented by intelligence chiefs and the Joint Chiefs of Staff that would give the US the ability to get involved in Vietnam. Notice how LBJ, JFK's imediate predecessor got us involved in Vietnam pretty quickly using the Gulf of Tonken Incident (which according to recently released NSA files was known to be a hoax and not actually an attack by the North Vietnamese as claimed). There was some spooky shit going on, but to tie it to central banks is disingenuous and a bit of a stretch. Especially when you consider that the governing body of the Federal Reserve is actually a government agency and that the 12 Fed banks are a gray area between public and private.

I saw that on hannity the other night, too

So what makes you think I am an Arab talking about Hillary Clinton and Russia? Is it because I am a "shill" and made fun of you for being a French Canadian that you had to go in defense mode and made me out as a shitskin.
I hope the 90% white in your town are all smarter than you. If not you are the reason Canada is failing.

Member when Trump's campaign manager was a literal paid Russian shill and his national security advisor was a literal paid Turkroah shill?

>So what makes you think I am an Arab talking about Hillary Clinton and Russia?
Arab, jew, black, whatever. The point is that part of me still wants to believe that no actual fucking white male would switch from an irish to a burger proxy to disinfo shill an inoffensive and non-controversial thread. Whether you're a literal or figurative nigger is irrelevant.

JFK was possibly something suspicious. RFK most likely wasn't. RFK was killed by an anti-zionist, basically someone closer to in line with Sup Forums ideology on the jews (although a muslim). I think it's definitely dumb to attribute it to being related to central banks with no evidence of this (and also despite better explanations existing, but this one fits your narrative).

Jesus Christ what? Bro you need to stop drinking and go to bed. I pray for the other 90% to pick up for your slack

>W-what?
come on user, it's safe here, you can stop pretending like you don't know what i'm talking about.

I thought it was nine different agencies who had a say in that deal?

Too bad Ted Kennedy wasn't fucking killed and JFK was...

I just stayed up to wait for your response. This is the biggest regret I have made all month. I pray for Canada and your town.

>This is the biggest regret I have made all month
Then you must have an astonishing inability for self-reflection, any number of your posts ITT should be cause for regret, or at best a half-hearted suicide attempt. Say hi to Shareblue, kike

I member.

Member when ISIS blew up Baals temple so we prayed to him to attack the black cube in mecca with lighting on 9/11 and he actualy fucking did it a few weeks later on that fucking day. Hit a crane being rented by the bin ladens that crashed into the cube killing 111 on fucking 9/11. I member.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse