Psych drug use should be MANDATORY

Psych drug use should be MANDATORY.

You're also a huge pussy if you've never done psychs.

ALERT ALERT ALERT REDDIT IS DOWN

ACTIVATE SHILLCON 1
GET THE GORE FOLDERS
THE REDDITORS ARE COMING

Never used reddit in my life.

you are in panic mode because you've never done psychs when in reality they would solve all your problems and get you laid with a "goddess"

I've never done shrooms but I've always wanted to.

Reddit is down, and Sup Forums went down for a few minutes.... what's going on?

Join your local mycologist association. Read a book. It ain't hard, basic science if you take the time to learn it right

DMT is where it at... Very easy to make as well

They're identifying us.

LITERALLY WHO

I've done an absurd amount of psychs, but everything you've said in this thread is stupid. Dipshits like you are what pushed me away from the psychedelic subculture.

This man literally coined the term MEME

good. We don't need you.

Everyone needs a dark psychedelic journey through the death and despair of the entire universe. Become a blackpilled hippie.

This is the truth but Sup Forums aint ready

Boom goes the dynamite fuck you non drug users

ITT: Pretentious faggots.

Yes, you are welcome here.

Yo it ain't about pills hermano its about them caps n stems, them tabs and shit

tldr:

yall are faggots

I agree, the zoroastrians had it right when they straight out said - if your a philosopher or religious figure and you havent taken haoma then you basically dont know shit. I look at people in a different light when people treat psychedelics as if they are nothing - my friends are all against them, but since they took one tab in high school they think they're experienced. I've had to put any tripping on the side for a while now because I have no one to do it with and I don't want to go higher than 2-3g when im alone. Remember, take it easy. But take it.

meant to attach this

ma nigga

I havent watched mckenna in a while. I need to go back. I feel like Jordan Peterson is his spiritual successor.

SHILLCON 1 confirmed. Armaments staged and ready. Awaiting launch authorization.

I don't know about that, but they can be incredibly valuable tools for introspection.

I wouldn't recommend doing them unless you're over 25, take a few different things at low/medium doses a few months apart to find something that works for you, then really bomb yourself with it and see where you end up.

Not even kidding. Stuff is literally life-changing at best, mind-expanding at worst.

i want EVERYONE in this thread to notice how chilled out and nice this dude is. Sorry to embarrass you kiddo, but i appreciate you