Michael Tracy is a godamn idiot and is ruining the credibility that Cenk Uygur has managed to salvage for TYT

Michael Tracy is a godamn idiot and is ruining the credibility that Cenk Uygur has managed to salvage for TYT.

I didn't think it was possible to get worse than Jimmy Godamn Dore. But he's at least a comedian.

Michael Tracy is just a fucking tool! He has nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Muccak9zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TYT
>credibility

LOL

Ana doesn't have any insight. But Jon Idarola, Cenk Uygur, and Ben Mankowitz are generally pretty insightful. Even if Ben was totally wrong this cycle about a lot of things.

But again. Tracy is a fucking tool. I'm literally almost at the point I think he's a fucking russian plant with how godamn moronic he is.

>TYT
>credibility
Why is Plebbit coming here to spam their retardation ? Contain it within your cancer site.

>the credibility that Cenk Uygur has managed to salvage for TYT

>I have nothing insightful to say lol TYT is bad libcucks.

Nothing. Literally nothing. What a bunch of chodes you guys are.

Cenk is clearly a faggot who panders to braindead pot smoking college drop outs.

I am sorry my love, you have misspelled Alex Jones.

Cenk Uygur was right this entire election cycle. And has consistently done accurate reporting of facts outside of his commentary.

No everything he has said is biased towards the progressive narrative he pushes. Ironically all while taking money from Qatar.

What's wrong with Michael Tracy? I follow him on twitter. He's not a trump supporter or anything buy he doesn't buy in to the russian meddling nonsense

He actively ignores the Russian connections to Trump. Outside of "meddling" he constantly ridicules anyone who ever breathes a word of russian connections.

There is a point to be made that the godamn democrats are using the issue as a shield to prevent them from looking at their own problems. But that does not mean that it's not also true. As Tracy fiercely maintains. Willfully blind because of his partisan hatred for t he current crop of democrats.

He is obsessed, and it's all he talks about. While denying that he's obsessed.

There is no proof of Russian connection. If you have proof to the contrary please post it.

Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort literally living in Trump Tower.

Why exactly was Manafort let go?

>credibility that Cenk Uygur has managed to salvage for TYT

HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking kts niggershit

OP confirmed massive nigger shit

Micheal Flynn did nothing wrong.

Havnt been paying attention to whatever Paul Manafort did. Why is it a problem that he lives in the tower?

checked

>ruining the credibility that Cenk Uygur has managed to salvage

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

>the credibility that Cenk Uygur has managed to salvage for TYT.

>Jimmy Godamn Dore.

Wasn't Comrade Jimmy the only one who didn't want Hillary to win. I haven't listened to him lately, but last I saw him he was shit talking the democrats. Even called out Elizabeth Warren and that Ellis guy who are the "progressives" of the party.

Yes. I found his reasoning abhorrent.

He wanted Trump to win under the idea that it would crystalize progressive resistance and lead to overall better results for the world.

He deliberately ignored all the damage Trump would do.

Jimmy is a sharp guy, but he cannot see beyond his own point. He is not suited to be a serious commentator. I'm glad Cenk has pigeonholed him to the Aggressive Progressives segment, I literally mute the audio when I hear him start to speak on the main show because it's always so fucking stupid and shortsighted.

>ruining the credibility that Cenk Uygur has managed to salvage for TYT.
What did he mean by this fallacious statement?

I don't see the tyt. I watch the Jimmy Dore Show segments on youtube sometimes.

Jimmy Dore on democrats red-baiting (nov 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Muccak9zo

The guy is going to be full commie in a few years.