Just when you thought Swedish TV couldn't get any worse

youtube.com/watch?v=uZMQ3bS0qAU

A MMA Boxer named Musse goes around interviewing people on what it means to be Swedish and tries to challenge his norms.

This is an educational, state television program for young people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/apV2Ifp7woA
youtu.be/Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border
youtube.com/watch?v=HUM2pAjJOWg&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't wake up

this is a promo image for the show

>I'm born in Sweden, I don't know what you're talking about

Sweden BTFO.

You poor cucks.

I don't understand shit
Where are the subs swedecucks?

It's not even funny at this point. I just feel bad for them now.

They agreed to the experiment, they deserve it

Should be subs if you press CC.

It's a tad bit harsh but I think it will straighten out the nu-males.

hahha fuck me man saved and keked

ey wallah aboo we är suedis och skit e du rasse eller?

WTF, I just ran into this guy who's also into MMA and he's also an obnoxious SJW that's counted on for this shit by fellow leafs.

Which serves as a demonstration of how social justice enforcement readily works around being a massive opportunity to lash out and be liked for it.

Somalis and niggers will never be swedish no matter how many times they look sad on television. It's just the way it is and the sooner they accept that the better

I don't get why we haven't nuked you yet.

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

does that girl in the red dress have a jack sparrow tattoo?

Yeah, it's all a sham really, which is a white pill if anything. Most people who advocate it don't have any ideological motivation, they are just loyal to the system because they are just like you say: opportunists. Cowards and cucks, and I'm 100% sure pic related doesn't believe in this bullshit for real.

>Just when you thought Swedish TV couldn't get any worse

who would even think that?

Looks like it, yeah. It probably makes her interesting and exciting or something.

You'd claw your eyes out if you knew the backstory of that picture.

Bros before hoes. Diaspora reporting in.

>naming your child Bobbo

sounds like a monkey name

I really like those masks.

youtu.be/apV2Ifp7woA

Is his spirit alive amongst them?

Yes. Your magical numbers confirm.

youtu.be/Xs9Ix-ah7Gs

I'm not letting my kids watch TV. Probably wont even have one. They can watch youtube and netflix or something.

Essentially, it seems they work any way they can, and those supporting them even openly express this, that they need to get opposition to it crushed by any means possible.

Some people indeed do it because they're comfy, and coddled by the system. Others support it because they're scared to be out of line, and they know it, and they're happy to exploit that.

I felt bad at first but now it's just funny

Maybe the Yezidis? So many muslims there that they must be eager out to annihilate all pagans.

Sweden's supposedly full of turks and kurds throwing grenades at each other.

>Just when you thought Swedish TV couldn't get any worse...
Why would you think that?

Also
>owning a tv

Tbf, that was due to Hungary sending them to sweden illegally and then refusing to take them when called on it

>Come to Sweden
>Start chimping out en masse
>Swedes (as in white people, not these filthy niggers) start to avoid brown people
>Brownies get butthurt and continually attack Swedes in the media
>portray Swedes as morally inferior

I'm sick of these brown fucking assholes. I honestly don't know how real Swedes put up with this horseshit.

>A FUCKING TATTOO OF CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW

Why exactly are le 56% burgerfats talking shit about a country far more white than them?

because America is SUPPOSED to be multicultural dumbass, Sweden is not.
Jesus christ leave your house, read a book,
go back to school, do w/e you have to do you absolute dumb fuck.

How can Swedes have "white privilege" when Sweden is (was) a white country and all the niggers came there voluntary?

>LOOK AT ME IM A SOMALIAN RAT NIGGER!
>I MOVE TO SWEDEN NOW
>I DEMAND YOU GIVE ME FREE STUFF!
>YOU SWEDES ARE SO PRIVILEGED BECAUSE YOUR ANCESTORS BUILT THE COUNTRY FOR YOU! I WANT SOME OF THIS ALSO, I DESERVE IT!

Niggers got no shame.

That's the same thing cucked Swedes are telling themselves you dumb burger

>because America is SUPPOSED to be multicultural
Why is that? Until 1965 the USA has had a very restrictive immigration law, banning most non-Europeans.

German tv you are up for a challange, try to beat this shit.

This is still my favorite:
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

oh my fucking god.

JUST FUCKING NUKE OUS ALREADY

TV is fiction, look at the brights side.
WEBM related.

SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES!

Dont be too happy, after we fall they will move to your countries instead.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border

We got more than enough nogs already.

This so hard, where will all the parasites go when the host has died?
Sweden is fucked today, Norway and Finland are fucked tomorrow.

Sweden really has a Somalian problem and it's only getting worse. It would be better to interview normies and ask them If they are ok with becoming a minority, let's say 30% of the population, or even some outrageous number like 10%. I'm positive all of them would be against it, which should help them reconsider their immigration views.

We saw this in school, its disgusting

Well, did it open your box, wider, and larger?

let us nuke that hellhole.

Why do swedes feel like oppressive colonial overlords who need to redeem themselves?

Swedes always were suckers who just joined the leading western nation. They never had any colonies. They didn't even fight a war for 200 years. How do swedes feel any guilt to be white? They only should feel guilty for being spineless suckers in the past.

The Americanisation of the Europe. European nations have taken on American narratives.

That's how absurd things are.

It's not about guilt, its about "muh helb da boor refoogees" The Swedecuck is of goodwill but in the process he cucks himself to death.

Looks okay too me. I don't know why you are so upset.

No Swede would ever dare to say something like that if asked in public. Their house would get firebombed by state sponsored antifa, while all the largest newspapers would write smear campaigns against them.
You become unemployable and a enemy of the people if you speak out against immigrants publicly in Sweden.

At least SD has become the largest party, so there's some hope.

>Pic related, its a Swedish jew who confronts and shame people who write negative comments online, on public television. They got the identity of the "trolls" from a state funded antifa hacker group.

No it is the opposite.
When you speak out againgst rightwing-extremists you get your house invaded.
youtube.com/watch?v=HUM2pAjJOWg&t=2s

>We got more than enough nogs already.
The Swedish/Norwegian border is 1000 miles long. Let that sink in for a minute.

No one except Swedes will ever be Swedish period. Europeans of similar ethnicities can assimilate more easily since their isn't such a vast IQ and cultural differentiation however.

Nice taking it out of context.

It was legislated in EU that those migrants would move because every country should do their share of the work and not just push shit on others, like Hungary does

You should visit us. It's pretty calm here

>because America is SUPPOSED to be multicultural dumbass, Sweden is not.

No it isn't you fucking monkey. It's a nation forged by and made for Europeans. Slavery was the biggest mistake imaginable.

Sure Sven, sure.

Do you think some Somalian nigger is gonna venture though the deep Finnskoga or over the northern mountains?
Its not hard to get hold of them when they get here anyway. You just have to go to the nearest welfare office, and you'll find them in a line outside.

This video triggers me, I was actually physically ill when i saw those nigger's speaking english

when will this fucking madness end?

what do you expect to happen when you let sjw's and feminists take over your country,and ship in niggers,and degenerates?

this is what happens if people are not thought how evolution works.
hint:
>people that do not look like you are probably not kin and thus might not have your best interest in mind
this is basic

>shitskins speaking a European language
fkin gross

Holy fuck that picture

It's really "r-selection" -the family

>pic

The real story is even more wtf.

They're raised a white boy to be a tranny and one day he said "Trump is a meanie" so they wrote about it on their blog. Swedish media immediately pounced, they had an angle to push this genderbending black on white family as Sweden's first family. They're minor celebrities now. Just because of mental illness and a child saying Trump sucks.

Kek is this the depiction of Sweden in 30 years when native Swedish whites will be a small minority?

I just noticed it says the son knew since the age of 3 he wanted to be a girl. Just like that 90 year old vet trans man. It like the 8 year old meme

Is that kid a boy or a girl? Who the fuck is named Bobbo? The girl on the right is pretty cute though.

'it' was apparently trans at 3 years of age.

>Do you think some Somalian nigger is gonna venture though the deep Finnskoga or over the northern mountains?
Once Sweden reaches critical amounts of multicultural utopia the cucks will leave the ''racist'' Sweden and move to spread their degeneracy to Norway.

5 years old, parents have learned them that the world is shit.. Fucked up parents

Why did you see it in school? What grade and what kind of things do you have to put up with if you don't mind telling?

they are inadvertently making a strong case for why multiculturalism is a mistake and will never work. they are not happy living in sweden and swedes are less happy having them here.

ITT Hungary once again isn't taking the rest of europes bullshit again just like they have been for the past 100 years and Sweden is too fucking gay to realize it.