Aboriginals

Are they a scourge on Australian society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439042/Birds-prey-starting-fires-DELIBERATELY-Brown-falcon-dropped-smouldering-twigs-Australian-bush-smoke-mice-insects-say-researchers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, same with the chinks

Chink here can confirm. Am destroying straya with my cuntiness.

No, because they for the most part aren't apart of it. If they were actually involved, then yes, but I've yet to come across a single Abo that isn't low IQ, slurring their words and smells of cigarettes and alcohol.

the stick is the only thing tat remains

all the abbos high achievements have returned to dust and he now sits at the apex of human wisdom, knowledge and understanding.. look to the abbo and learn for he has seen some shit and lived on.

Plz explain.
So far I know abos are too dumb to live, are they violent? do they steal, loot and rape? are they worse than American niggers?

didn't abbos invent the boomerang

which I suppose is technically a stick

some ebil whites tried to slander them with claims of child abuse and cannibalism but they are clearly the most advanced beings on earth.

when there's more than one of em yes they can potentially be dangerous, rodrigo

fuckin sniffed some petrol and saw a rainbow snake eh cunt got a dolla for the bus

>a thin curved piece of stick that you literally just fucking throw is something to be proud of

youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4

you fail to see the beauty in it is that it is all they need.. they have ascended to the higher form of being .

when will the while man learn?

are the prick who stole my job

they are kind of violent. i don't think they are worse than niggers. they are only really dangerous if they are in their 20s and in a group i suppose. i live in the perth CBD, basically every park here is filled with a group of abbos in their 40s lying around passed out drunk. as long as you keep your distance it is "uncommon" to have a problem with them, like i would have had about 3 semi-confrontations in the last year. i'm a pretty big guy though so generally what happens is they realise i'm going to fight back then decide to leave me alone. ive seen an asian guy get beaten up in an alleyway by 2 abbo women in the last year and called the cops tho.

they steal but they aren't very good at it. every now and then i will see like 5 of them piled into a car they obviously can't afford hanging out at the park.

they don't loot, they aren't high enough energy.. this is probably why niggers are worse.

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

The best comparison I could make between abos and American niggers is basically, orangutans on sedatives vs. a group of mature male chimps. Still both dangerous, but you only need to up your caution level to red with one of them.

yes they are, im from aus too and they are. always smelling of alcohol and bring up you invaded my country, even though it was a war anyway and guess who won? the guys with out sticks. im not sorry for the conquering of the land, they should thank us they dont throw rocks anymore.

The difference is abos don't have guns.

4 jumped me from behind four weeks ago so yes.

That's racist and bigoted! They invented TWO sticks!

Also, they invented burning the outback to the ground.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
then birds picked it up, and perfected the technique.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439042/Birds-prey-starting-fires-DELIBERATELY-Brown-falcon-dropped-smouldering-twigs-Australian-bush-smoke-mice-insects-say-researchers.html

lucky they didn't use a death bone on ya.

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

>Australia was once a massive rainforest
>50,000 years of repeatedly burning it down has left 95% of the country a desert shithole

As an Amerifat, I find Abos fascinating. Our niggers may be stupid, but at least we don't have to make PSAs telling them to not sleep in the middle of the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

Yes, and we should have killed them all instead of the half-assed effort we put in when we found them. Now we are stuck with a permanent disgusting underclass that doesn't even materially affect petrol sales

Bro, the Poms got right into genocide and the effort nearly broke the Empire.
They wiped out the Tasmanian race in under a month of its discovery, the fastest genocide in history

Don't worry, depopulation is inevitable

My condolences Aussiebro.

Fucking black cunts, stole from the bottleshop I was working at. Had them on camera, face and all. Cops said they couldn't do anything about it.

They make Sup Forums more entertaining.

Did they steal cheap stuff?