liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ecbe8b415c95
youtube.com/watch?v=54F6g53E_c0
youtube.com/watch?v=pwST_qTRNIY
youtube.com/watch?v=egguEwZCMlc
espn.com/mma/story/_/id/14947566/current-all-ufc-champions
youtube.com/watch?v=jqZWUhtdDHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Mp647-uuzaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder to type sage in options field when posting to avoid bumping shill threads

reminder that sage does not work when posting with an image

REEEEEEEE

THATS NOT FAIR

They sit on computers all day bitching like pussies while black guys are out fighting their women and playing basketball.

Who do you think is going to win?. The non-active lazy white dude or the strong confident black guy.

Whites never won, even in the old days the blacks did their fighting.

>all those chimps ganging up on the dude

This is why I carry

If whites never won, and white women always chose blacks, how did whites ever get blacks to fight for them unless blacks have some major disadvantage like being totally intelligent?

I'm white and I practice MMA three nights a week for the past 4 years.

saged and reported

>why are whites so bad at fighting

Whilst dumb niggers in Africa were fighting over tiny bits of land in tribe-scale wars Europeans were having battles that decides the fate of an entire nation. With advanced bows, crossbows, swords armour, domesticated horses etc. Trust me, whites can fight. Fuck off faggot sageeeed.

why are niggers so bad at filming?
youtube.com/watch?v=raQYJAv2ClI

>white women always chose blacks

I never said white women ALWAYS chose blacks.

>how did whites ever get blacks to fight for them unless blacks have some major disadvantage like being totally intelligent?

Pressure them, scare them, threaten them. You know you can make people do shit you don't want if you use those methods right dude?.

>everyone flailing their arms around like retards

The best part is the cunt trying to tase them.

Brains beat brawns always no exceptionsIn individual battles brawns have the advantage, but a smart fighter has the means to beat any man stronger than him using his quick wits

>47 kilo tons.webm

Now that's a recreational nuke!

Kek, that bitch tried to taze the guy while he's pinned down then the niggers attack him. This is why you must get a good job Sup Forums. You don't want to live around these people.

>1 chimp starts getting beat
>the entire tribe jumps in
as expected

bretty sure OP meant fighting in the traditional sense. An actual physical challenge between two or more people.

His question wasn't "why are whites so good at creating weapons".

>why are whites so bad at fighting?

Gets tazed numerous times and attacked by a mob of chimps and still stands his ground. That's more than we can say for your kind, subhuman filth.

>whites bad at fighting

How many niggers is one human being supposed to be able to take on at once?

They're bad at anything that requires control.

Because they're efforts are used to work and study, Jamal.

Their*

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

This is why Sup Forums is so retarded. OP asked a question and you dumb fucks seriously just can't handle that it's a valid one.

Whites get their asses kicked, and he means fair fight, equal people on each side.

You dummies are derailing the fuck out of a simple question. He didn't ask who wan most wars, who historically dominated who, or any of that shit.

The question he's asking you doesn't rely on history books. He's asking why if you were to see a fight between a black and a white guy tomorrow on the street the white guy would get knocked the fuck out.

Thanks for writing a novel sugar plum

That's not what would happen tho

If that's tl'dr for you, neck yourself

good post.

I put all my skill points into INT

Serious conversation we don't know, because obviously every scenario varies, but the pattern is from the past at least since the year 2000 upwards that white guys are losing their shit. I guess millennials that REALLY REALLY REALLY never done any physical work and the only exercise they get is on their smartphones just suck at fighting. Life has gotten too easy for them while blacks still have it relatively tough living in dogshit environments.

>liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ecbe8b415c95
he didn't do that bad considering he was getting Tazed the entire time and then got chimped out on by like 8 people.

I cannot believe the quality of the footage.

Whites, unlike blacks, live decent lives, and don't need to go around picking fights to get validation. Unlike the white man who gets validation from society and work. Would i be afraid to fight a nigger? No. Would I, No. Me, unlike the nigger, has something to lose in the case i injure him. Many such cases of people killing people in street fights. The only people who street fight are low class individuals with nothing to lose. The only thing you gain from winning a street fight is pride. Really not worth it this day in age

>Think whites are bad at fighting blacks
Well lets change that since OP wants his black friends to get humiliated even more.

Things to remember when dealing with blacks:
1. Blacks are not whites, they will not fight the way you will or fair.
2. NEVER let a black man get close to you when he is agitating for a fight. Why? Blacks use child's technique known as testing the waters. The reason is a black man wants to know how close he can get to you before you start hitting him. If he gets too close then that means he can punch you at a more optimal range. So NEVER let them get close to you, do not size them up.
3. Do NOT respond to black trash talk, it is their form of a call. Blacks use this to apply pressure and social anxiety and display animal like dominance.
4. Strike first. Strike first and here is why, they will if you don't. Once a black has decided they want to fight, they will not back down.
5. NEVER let any offense from a black man slide. This includes trash talk, staring, hollering, touching, harassing, etc. Call the police on them, pull a gun/weapon on them, chase them off immediately. Blacks commit crimes constantly and every little aggression they use (no matter how small) is a way for them to take as much ground as possible. Blacks will have no respect for anyone they let walk all over them.
6. If you fight a black man, WATCH OUT for the sucker punch! Blacks are the sucker punch kings.
7. If you fight a black man, WATCH OUT for the ambush! Blacks NEVER fight alone.

Say what?

In all seriousness.
Most people fighting, the "whites" as you say.
Are just fucking normies who never fought in their lives.
What would be the point to fight in our society when you're not a nigger/arab or working for the state?

How are we bad? We're all-time champs at war, and we at least hold our own in combat sports.

Case and point. That nigger probably died or suffered serious brain damage. Now that niggers mother gets to sue what looks like a middle class white kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=54F6g53E_c0

Case in point.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwST_qTRNIY

> why are civilize people bad at fighting ?

Don't know maybe has something to d with no needing to fight to get what they wan't

/thread

>Europeans colonize the world
>bad at fighting

whatever man

are jews white ? fucking KEK

That is why you don't see that many blacks in MMA or martial arts in general. Combat sports like those are complex and require thought on top of strength. Boxing is dominated by blacks because of its simplicity and reliance on brute strength.

the white mans method of fighting has "evolved" over time

These threads are always a joke

If whites are bad at fighting how did blacks get enslaved by them?

Holy shit that got heavy quick

prob nots, ive seen plenty of videos where blacky gets fucked

But even more with whites getting wrecked right?.

white bois can't fight! then why did we take over africa. how'd we whup the might of the zulu with 150 men at rorkes drift? oh wait your culture is shit and you are a subhuman cry-magnin who doesn't have two brain cells to rub together

Anthony fantano here. The internet's busiest white people fighting nerd. Seriously, we can't let white people get the fighting codes.

Blacks enslaved other blacks then sold them to people

This is actually very valid information, blacks are the kings of suckpunching so distance is key

>whyte pepul suck at fightin and dey wimminz want muh dik

Of course the other nigger tries to fight him once he sees his fellow nigger get fucked up.

Fun experiment for you.

Next time you see a black fight, take note of the fact that they can't kick (except when someone is on the ground).

I mean, they did only war with each other for hundreds of years.

fair fight? look up rorkes drift 150 brits help off 4000-5000 zulu both sides had gun the brits lost 11 the zulus lost almost 1000. whites can fight and can do it much better than blacks we had steel you had sharp rocks you subhuman

Fine, how did they stay enslaved then? If theyre so much better at fighting they should have been able to overthrow their masters.

knowing is half the battle
and the other half is violence

>deeleete dis cracker!

Aren't most professional fighters white?

Superior technology

remove the post small toasted and salted bread slice

>African technology

So beautiful . All these holes are nuclear tests in the Mojave.

this what his face looked like afterwards.

>Who do you think is going to win?

The one with the gun.

Technology is what makes us better at fighting. Blacks are like Chimps in that theyre the best at fighting without tools.

when you have been around for 20000 year and the best tool you can come up with is a rock on a stick but you still think you can claim cultural and technological superiority over the white people who were thousands of years ahead of you in both areas

because whites have low testosteron and rely on being cucks

you mean when they get ganged up on or when a nigger sucker punches a 80 year old woman?

low test? at least whites don't need a test to find their fathers

>whit people is bad at fig-

Serious question? Did that white boy live?

Part 2 was vicious

don't take orders from hes a nigger

espn.com/mma/story/_/id/14947566/current-all-ufc-champions

honestly a fairly diverse set of people but does prove that whites can, indeed, fight.

Doesnt matter how good of a fighter you are you get ganged up on like that you aint winning

not what i meant nigger

He can't keep getting away with this.

sage

>redditfags take the b8
You never fucking learn. Stop posting and lurk. That means don't post every time a thought pops into your head like a teenage girl.
Before posting just take a deep breath, count to ten then look for something with quality content. You overly emotional bitches are ruining this place.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqZWUhtdDHg
>>mfw

Ayo Imma throw da spear at it bitch. Mu Dick mothafucker

None of those people are white. They're clearly Mexican.

>10 vs 1
>Bad at fighting
Meanwhile, in reality...

youtube.com/watch?v=Mp647-uuzaA

WE