The NBA and Hip Hop are exclusively African American culture

The NBA and Hip Hop are exclusively African American culture.

dont forget it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxqeDUJWX9U
youtube.com/watch?v=tcB43C0dawQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI
youtube.com/watch?v=8X8Pr_01LS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the leaf strikes again basket ball was invented by whites and hiphop sucks. fuck yourself leaffag

hi thank you for your interest in Sup Forums, would you care to make an argument please?

you spelled ((((jewish)))) wrong

a leaf white man made basketball.

yea a leaf man unlike you you filthy subhuman race baiting faggot

Placing a round ball thru a slightly larger round hole And rhyming fast are nothing to be proud of Boy. Try building a functional civilization for your mildly retarded hatchlings.

Unsurprisingly, both suck.

Blacks only had the NBA after the 70s when the ABA folded and the NBA took its black teams with colored basketballs.

>The NBA and Hip Hop are exclusively African American culture.

>The NBA and Hip Hop are exclusiveIy African American culture.

>The NBA and Hip Hop are exclusiveIy African American cuIture.

>The NBA and Hip Hop are exclusively African American cuIture.

>Eminem
Opinion discarded. At least post a good white rapper

>Opinion discarded. At least post a good white rapper
try again

even black rappers label em as one of the GOATs

go re-listen to SSLP and MMLP

But he posted the best white rapper... care to give us some examples?

t. rural and suburban retard

Literally everything you use and enjoy is because of white people.

dont forget it

top kek

sand nigger still nigger
fucking leaf

>The NBA and Hip Hop are exclusiveIy African American culture.

>posts a picture of a white south african to refute point
Steve Nash is african north american

A white Canadian nonetheless.

Hey beastie boys are great i wont argue. But im sensing a bit of favortism or personal taste leaking through.

>The NBA and Hip Hop are exclusively African American cuIture.

City people voted for Hillary

Sage Francis, if you're a lonely little boy that can't handle Eminem.

>The NBA and Hip Hop are exclusiveIy African American cuIture.

NBA is ran by Jews

Oh good! We get to claim high culture -and let me clarify for you, because judging by your rhetoric you are either a nog or junky, high culture has nothing to do marijuana- and civilisation.

I'd like to counter that by reminding you that putting a bunch of niggers and slaves in a big pit and betting on who wins is white culture.
Hip Hop is basically Jewish culture now anyway

Lil Ugly Mane

>NBA
>hiphop

two things civilization would be better off without desu

basketball = waste of time distracts you from studying and becoming constructive
hiphop = ingrains in gullible kids a destructive lifestyle(thug culture)

Is this the best hip-hop album of 2017 so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=YxqeDUJWX9U

Larry Bird was such a demon on the court back in the day.

I watched the ESPN 30 for 30 on him, and it was pretty cool to see how much respect he still gets from everyone in the basketball community.

One thing that really stood out to me, was that some players were saying that if Larry Bird was younger and played today, with the current rules of basketball, he would probably be the greatest player of all time.

I highly encourage that documentary for anyone who hasn't see it, Larry Bird was god tier.

Ill give you HipHop but Basketball is an all mans sport. like any sport.

Yes, westernized Asians essentially think hip hop culture is the only appropriate way to be "not white" in the west and becomes "not white" culture. It's kind of sad, but here in Australia we have Vietnamese and a few Indians who act like niggers.

This is why you'll always see Australians claim nigger doesn't refer to skin colour, it's referring strictly to dumb fuck poverty glorification nigger culture.

Have 'em both.

Keep entertaining people, no science nigger guy.

this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=tcB43C0dawQ

>Yes, westernized Asians essentially think hip hop culture is the only appropriate way to be "not white" in the west and becomes "not white" culture. It's kind of sad, but here in Australia we have Vietnamese and a few Indians who act like niggers.
>This is why you'll always see Australians claim nigger doesn't refer to skin colour, it's referring strictly to dumb fuck poverty glorification nigger culture.
Nujabes was born, lived in, and died in Japan. What are you talking about westernized Asians for?

Japan is westernized.

Niggers everywhere.

>Japan is westernized.
>Niggers everywhere.

so is hip hop

>hurr it r different because he sample good music and died some time ago
No, it's still he is collage of music.

Non white people simply refuse to admit that there's nothing wrong with acting "white" and they might even benefit by acting like the whitest whiteys to ever white, the fedora tipping, classical listening vampires who say words like "übermensch."

The real kicker is (((they))) don't want you to act like this, they don't even want white people to. Why do you think they created nigger culture? It's specifically to keep non white people down in western culture and you drank it up like a complete blue pilled moron.

You sound really fucking retarded.

RIP the goat

Beastie Boys were more punk and rap-rock.

> The NBA and Hip Hop are exclusively African American culture.

i agree with this post

Larry Byrd was better than Michael Jordan.

Basketball was invented by whites. The technology which makes hip hop possible was invented by whites. The niggers are just the dancing monkeys who use whites technology and inventions to amuse society

>leave AOTY to me

Pistol Pete was better than Larry Bird, especially in college.,

>The ancient Maya ballgame called pitz was part of Maya political, religious, and social life. Played with a rubber ball ranging in size from that of a softball to a soccer ball, players would attempt to bounce the ball without using their hands through stone hoops attached to the sides of the ball court.
Also in some cultures they ritually sacrificed the losers or the losing team's captain.

Yeah I'd like to report a murder, or a dead body or something?

>Where at?

In the alley...

>the classic non-argument
You sound like a nigger defending his nigging.

I'm being honest, this is a fabricated culture designed to keep you poor. Indulging in it is about the most blue pilled thing you can ever do.

If I were black, I'd be offended if you associated me with this shit.

But since I'm white, please, keep believing hip hop is black culture, it might dissuade Indians and Vietnamese from acting like niggers in Australia. No one likes people that try to attain status with violence. No one. This is the main shit, not even the kitsch music, it's hanging out at train stations and threatening anyone in work clothes and even then, only when their mates are around. Pure nigger no matter the skin colour.

Concrete, brick and wood houses are exclusively white/asian culture. Don't forget it.
Don't steal my culture, blackie.

>It was once the Aryan Basketball Association
>It is now the Nigger Basketball Association

(((The Jews))) used to be the dominant players in basketball.
>Today we refer to stereotypes about Black men to explain why they dominate basketball, but this is an after-the-fact justification. At the time, very different characteristics — stereotypes associated with Jews — were used to explain why they dominated professional teams. Paul Gallico, sports editor of the NY Daily News in the 1930s, explained that “the game places a premium on an alert, scheming mind, flashy trickiness, artful dodging and general smart aleckness.” All stereotypes about Jews. Moreover, he argued, Jews were rather short and so had “God-given better balance and speed.” Yep. There was a time when we thought being short was an advantage in the sport of basketball.

>t. Ahmed Il-Britani

Excuse me, I'm one of the few left fighting against the hordes. Give me my due.
Brexit all day eery day.

L E G E N D

Say about hip hop what you want, the very idea to make kicks put a hole in your chest is much more appealing than lame rock-kicks pretty much doing nothing.
Heil Hip Hop!

Yeah that's it I believe.

The thing you're talking about is called schranz, Achmed.

Your kicks are degenerate.

rip nujabes :'(

At least my kicks are white kind of degenerate, shitskin. You have to go back.

Hip Hop = 3rd Reich kicks, degenerate.

Nigga you strait trippin'
Hoop n beatz for any mafucker wantin' to coast mayne, coast to coast, nar mean?

WUZ

I got invited to a Houston Rockets basketball game once from a friend who had a spare ticket. You want to talk about shoving Niggerdom down your throat. Literally every song was hip hop. Every timeout was hip hop themed with a black MC doing giveaway contests with the winning prize being a gift card for groceries (kek). And the kiss cam might as well have been called the BLACKED Cam.

If I didn't need the overpriced 5 dollar beer to dull out the shitty music being played I would've thrown it at my friend's face.

I don't give a shit what color hip-hop is. I listen to everything from Black guys to Japanese girls to White guys. I was talking abut how you believe that hiphop is Goldstein's secret brainwashing tool to turn decent people into shit people. Maybe people are just shit in general? Maybe hiphop is just music?

when are you burgers gonna swallow the redpill and watch british rugby?

its mostly white and has all the action of the NFL and they dont wear all that armour which is for faggots

and the few blacks in the sport are basically running machines....its pretty good

Or maybe hip hop actually promotes a low brow, anti intellectual culture that is always only 2 degrees from another artist who outright glorifies crime and violence?

No, you're defending your nigging.

As someone who lives in the suburbs downtown Houston is fucking shit. Downtown is literal niggerville USA. And you have to deal with traffic on top of that

Yeah and violent video games promote mass shootings

Ban assault games!

>Or maybe hip hop actually promotes a low brow, anti intellectual culture that is always only 2 degrees from another artist who outright glorifies crime and violence?
>crime and violence are inherently bad
t. brainwashed retard

Hip hop (can) actually normalises it by providing role models who glorify it. Even if, you're a complete tool if you haven't seen teenagers and immature adults act like someone from a hip hop music video, so... Fuck you? They are outright imitating.

Says the blue pill.

Guys, shut up and admit it. Hip hop is bad for you. It's degenerate slave morality that glorifies poverty, crime and violence. It's about the worst thing you can listen to and aspire to be like.

Video games don't glorify violence, they just let you be violent.

>Ban assault music videos

were you raised by a single mother?

>Hip hop is bad for you

So was Rock. And Jazz. And Blues.

Rock never told ballads of criminals that ended well.

So this is what it looks like when Sup Forums is invaded by share blues, huh? Why do you deny that hip hop promotes a very distinct and recognisable culture? People really into it even sit and walk differently, when they go for jobs people are going to literally recognise that they're that into hip hop. It literally hurts your ability to succeed in life.

Seriously, why are you defending this ultimate blue pill?

Again, video games don't promote culture. Music does. How did you get the idea that you're welcome here if you don't have that absolutely beginner anthropology knowledge? Do you actually think this is the racism board that demands you raid it rather than the race realism board?

We europeans don't care about these two things anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI

Who gives a shit?

It's almost as if you think these things actually matter, or are an essential and irreplaceable benefit to society.

"Oh no, whatever will we do with out bouncy orange ball throwers and people who talk to a basic beat?!"

youtube.com/watch?v=8X8Pr_01LS8