Iraq has WMDs

>Iraq has WMDs
>20 intelligence agencies agree
>media consensus
>we have to stop this unprecedented threat to our democracy
So do retards just fall for this bs every 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0
fas.org/irp/news/2003/07/wh071803.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>0 Replies
>Page 10
I think you hit a little close to home, lad.

Iraq has WMD?

Well fuck, we need to invade them pronto.

The CIA Deputy Director admitted on tv that the Bush administration lied about the intel they were being briefed on.

What's this about Iraq having WMDs?

We need to stop them right now before it's too late.

>>media consensus
was that the case in the US?
i remember pretty much every news outlet in europe calling BS on the WMD claim

Hey anons,wheres going to be the next useless war?Wanna make some bets on this?

nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0

>mfw OP continues to be a complete faggot

Hmmm. Retards falling for BS? How about........Yes We Can!....Hope And Change!....Forward!....I'm With Her! Shall I say anything more?........

Holy shit, Iraq has wmd's?! We have to stop them! But... How?

Thast because the US media are blue pilled as fuck and the reporters dont have any balls.

How many German news agencys piss of the government have to deal with police and BND raids?

AND THEY DONT STOP!

While the us claims press freedom" Europe lives it.

dumbass that's cold war era shit we fucking sold them. bush was claiming they had new shit

We cannot let Iraq get the nuclear codes

this man convinced the world he was a bumbling idiot who was simply following orders and playing with army men while Cheney did everything
meanwhile he commited war crimes, fucked the economy, and screwed us out of our privacy in the name of security

and he walked away laughing like it was the end of a oceans 11 movie or something.
fuck if this man isnt an evil mastermind

>Decaying mustard gas from the 1980s
>current nucular WMD program
Pick one
Also
>Jew York Times

>20 intelligence agencies agree

In fact, no. The Cheney administration did the same shit that trump is doing: making it up and telling people to ignore actual facts from professionals who did the work.

One reason our intelligence agencies today are speaking up the ay they are is exactly because of the lying nigger that the Cheney administration sent to the UN to lie his fucking ass off in front of the world.

Apart from that ... we don't even have 20 intelligence agencies.

The unprecedented threat to our democracy in both these cases is the Republican party. Funny how anyone who points that out gets mobbed by shills.

Agreed. Why the fuck are we pulling out when they have fucking WMD's now?

I wish this unknown remained unknown and that I didn't end up knowing unknowns :(

Don't forget. MAGA!

Woah goy. Don't get too cocky. Don't want to mention the holocaust or get a tattoo. That might put in prison for 10 years. And whatever you do, never homeschool your child goy. oh vey its child abuse.

Prove to me eradicating mudhsits and colonizing middle east wouldn't be for the best.

The only problem i have with this is we probably won't go far enough.

cheney

>falling for media bullshit
Kek you fucking moron.
>muh Russians
>muh healthcare
>muh ebil rich people

You really think it's a good idea to invad an area whose religion is based around defending yourself from westerners?

You think it's a good idea to get rid of a bee hive by beating it with a baseball bat?

LOL. Hard to believe that liberals have suddenly pivoted from 50 years of mistrust toward the "intelligence community" to urging everyone to believe them.

Did you guys lose your Chomsky books or something? Did you suddenly decide to forget everything that US intel agencies have done or been accused of doing since the Gulf of Tonkin?

NOBODY trusts "the intelligence community" anymore, and for good reason - their credibility is shot to shit through decades of repeated lies and obvious attempts at political manipulation.

Well, considering our artillery and WMD of our own, it'd be like squishing a bug.

It's more like stomping on some cockroaches i found in my basement, user, you give them a bit too much credit.

We can easily eradicate/evicts them, and take the resource for our selves.

We don't use baseball bats anymore. We can just throw a hand grenade at it or shoot it with a gun.
In no situation will we ever take the middle east without the complete eradication of all muslim inhabitants.

Here's your sign Skippy.........

There were WMDs but it was covered up because they were sold to Saddam by our own government.

im not claiming cheney wasnt evil but i think bush managed to pin it all on him with his bonehead persona. Bush was very much involved and was very much more then a puppet

Muslims are gasworthy like Kikes, but all our Middle East wars serve the Jew as well as the Wahabi Salafists.

US money and blood destroyed two threats to Israel, Syria and Iraq. The Jew doesn't care about displaced persons invading the EU. The Jew only cares for Tel Aviv.

The American media shilled hard in favor of the war, and Americans at that point in time were shockingly retarded. Most people trusted whatever Bush said, regardless of how idiotic it was.

This is where the phrase "patriotard" comes from - the time in the 00's when flag-waving brainless dumbasses would support whatever neocon insanity the Bush administration threw at them.

See section that covers gold backed currency

>There were WMDs but it was covered up because they were sold to Saddam by our own government.

Why would our government buy such useless shite when we made plenty of our own?

BTW gas isn't really a WMD in terms of effects. It multiple attacks to rek Halabja and there were still survivors. Troops can dress for gas better than they do for shrapnel, though MOPP 4 innadesert is horribly uncomfortable.

Da joos. No but seriously saudia Arabia and Israel conceived 9/11 in order to get us to fuck up Iraq. I don't know why but that is 100% the reason, probably for shekels.

whats the bay of pigs
is that like restaurant like red lobster?

>and Americans at that point in time were shockingly retarded.
It's not only Americans or at that point in time.
Most people still trust what the media tells them even thought it is much less than before.

> just fall for this bs every 10 years?
But OP, we have evolved far beyond believing in 20 (17 really) primitive intelligence agencies
Sup Forums now firmly stands with the combined wisdom of 1 intelligent and 1 random entity, namely Trump and Kek

Based goy. Yes, eradicate the Arab muzzies for us. Invest trillions of dollars of taxpayers' money in war and sacrifice your lives and for us your greatest ally like you've always done.

Another moron hard at work. I presume you're familiar with the (((CIA intelligence))) and information from (((6 intelligence agencies))) used for Colin Powell's UN presentation and the Senate Intelligence Community, right? No, of course you're not, because you're stupid enough to believe that Trump and Bush are from the same cadre of Republicans, when in reality, Trump ended the Bush dynasty. The "20 intelligence agencies" is a fucking joke as well, considering that the US created like 5 immediately after 9/11, but I figured you were too far on the spectrum to get it. I guarantee that you're just another fucking stupid ShareBlue troll or a fucking 12 year old who never bothered to do their research. Keep supporting globalism you fucking retard.

Sources: fas.org/irp/news/2003/07/wh071803.html

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>calls the genocide of all Muslim people
>gets surprised when a Muslim blows himself and kills a bunch of westerners

When will the West learn that they are the evil instigators?

no, you can't. you're a NEET virgin, but assuming you're talking about the U.S. military, not without incurring massive losses and/or making the land inhospitable and creating an economic crisis in the US and another refugee crisis in the M.E.
>lets kill everyone in the middle east, surely that will be easy
you need to stop playing CoD

>Iraq has WMDs
But they did...remember the chemical weapons.

You got a source on that faggot?

Nice digits

1 post by this ID

>Europe
>Freedom
Pick one