How can you deny he's a Russian plant at this point? Go outside and see reality

How can you deny he's a Russian plant at this point? Go outside and see reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.in2Jja5ey#.aqnRQ9lOX
politico.com/trump-russia-ties-scandal-guide/timeline-of-events
youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can you deny that Hillary Clinton isn't a crooked politician that uses her charity organization as a front for illicit activities, not limited to child sex trafficking?

But he was doing things before this also. Has he always been a russian spy?

>muh clintons

kek

I do not believe that he is because, if there were SMOKING GUN evidence, they would present it.

Furthermore, if he were, why would that bother me?

>muh clinging to the past
>muh donald trump is a russian
>muh delusions
Grow up, you big babby bitch, Trump won.

But where are the proofs?

The harder the left pushes this Russia meme the less I am inclined to believe it.

Stunning
Brave

There are reasons she lost faggot. Coincidentally they are the same reasons you are losing: you are full of shit and nobody believes a word you say..

>The more evidence that comes out the harder I'm going to clamp my hands over my ears.

I don't he will have his false flag soon
I don't majority of politians are connected including Trump.

>evidence
Top kek

0 + 0 = 0

>I don't majority of politians are connected including Trump.
Where is your evidence for this, or do you just expect to shit out nonsense and hope that it sticks?

>Donald Trump won get over it
>Ur just mad cuz you lost

Have you considered that maybe everyone who disagrees with you isn't mad because Hilldawg got what she deserved? Have you considered that bringing her up is a bitch move to deflect conversation? Have you considered that yo should probably shut the fuck up or go upstairs to ask your mommy when the tendies will be done if you can't even bring up a counterargument?

>evidence
That's some nice evidence you got there.

His administration is literally under investigation by the FBI for collusion with Russia.

And before you say "leftists smears" this is the same FBI that publicly put Hillary under investigation. It's non partisan. They have evidence. They need it to begin an investigation. Investigations don't begin on rumors. Clinton had the power to worm her way out of a charge.

Will trump?

Have you considered that's the point, because you're bringing up baseless accusations regarding Trump and the Russians?
Have you considered you're not as smart as you think you are?

Clinton likely cheated out Bernie in order to put Trump into power.

Trump's friends with known pedo traffickers.

Who comes up with this shit? The Russians come up with this propaganda.

Have you considered the following in regards to your statements?...... youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

it wouldn't since you're mentally ill

Hillary was also under FBI investigation. Remember what happened about that?

Nothing.

>they're investigating it so they must have evidence
Top kek

Have you ever considered that you're a faggot and that you cannot provide any evidence for the retarded Russia claim that is obviously just a shit tantrum being thrown by idiots?

>Get proven a coward
>>I'm only being a coward because your argument i was deflecting is baseless!

You don't seem very smart yourself. You're on Sup Forums talking about pro-trump shit, which is basically like wearing retard power armor. There are a lot of unanswered questions about Trump's ability to serve this country. I think he has serious conflicts of interest and his ties with Russia are troubling.

>Baseless

No evidence :)

youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Haд зeмлёй вeздe бyдyт пeть:

Cтoлицa, вoдкa, Coвeтcкий мeдвeдь нaш!

Stay golden and Pony up the evidence

>liberals
>talking about overlooking evidence
It hurts

I'm not the topic of conversation, but I'm glad to see that you're such a shallow piece of nigger shit that you try to make things personal.
Your claims are baseless, I retort with baseless remarks to point out your stupidity, you have a meltdown.
Sad!

>CNBC
Comey admitting that the Russians were trying to interfere with the election, as they have done for years and years, isn't evidence of Trump having ties with Russia. I watched the 5 hour hearing, your point is irrelevant.

>Clinton throwing an election she's worked towards her entire career
>Bernie winning anything
>all based on nothing

Have you ever considered hanging yourself?
Have you ever considered drinking bleach?
Have you ever considered playing Russian Roulette with a Glock?
Have you ever considered riding a cheese grater reverse cowgirl style, until you bled to death?

She lost, get over it.

Literally your first response is about somebody that doesn't fucking matter anymore. TRUMP was a bad choice.
HILLARY would also have been a bad choice. Everybody is wrong here, stop backing Trump when most of what he says can easily be looked up anywhere and proved false or that he blatantly lies just for retard drumpf cocksuckers to quickly suck down any bullshit "fact" he can come up with on the spot.

Oh, what the fuck is it this time? One of Obama former staff's ex-roommate who has a sister that knows an anonymous source who used to work for the CIA now believes that Trump may have eaten borsch with Brezhnev's great grand-nephew in 1986.

wtf im a cruzmissile now

>Trump is a Clinton plant to make her win easily
>actually no he's Putin's puppet
>no wait he's Bannon's puppet
>what if Clinton was set up to lose though?
WHICH IS IT

1. I'm not liberal.
2. I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.

they don't know.

>Russian Roulette
Proven Russian shill

So are you liberals against communism or pro communism? You can't hate Russia and love communism at the same time. Pick one.

>uses liberal tactics
>gets called a liberal
>denies it

Goddamn you guys are all idiots. THIS IS A RUSSIAN PLANT

You are what's wrong with this country. Sure your average nigger might kill somebody or cause social distress, but at least we all know it's controlled. You ignorant fucks are what's actually destroying the morals, spirit, and humanity of this once great country.

Then you must have missed this part.

I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

>You can't hate Russia and love communism at the same time.

Strawman plus false equivalency and false binary choice, Ivan.

Go suck Putin's anus for your rubles.

evidence?

Although, I disagree with you

Those digits can't lie

If they are involved, they did it for the lolz. They are getting the lolz.

Did you miss the part where he said he's looking into both campaigns?
You do understand that to carry out fair practices, they have to look into both parties?
Investigating doesn't mean you're guilty.

Don't worry, it will be great again. Would you like a free shower?

>is wrong.
>still clutching at straws trying to sound smart because he doesn't want to admit he was wrong.

Just because someone can see the kike money changing hands in the background of the Trump administration doesn't mean they're a liberal.

Yes, Trump and Putin have been friends since 30 + years, this was all a carefully crafted plan

Russia collaborated with the trump campaign using hacked emails and propaganda to push his victory. That's a fact

FAKE NEWS SHILL
A
K
E

Trump lied about never speaking to Putin. Sad!

You are in OUR timeline now, faggot.

This is our reality.

Yeah I must have. Show me where he said that. Provide the quote.

>we're going to investigate any possible links
>Drumpf is obviously guilty even though this is the only 'evidence' we have

>being this airheaded
First of all, I wasn't the original post.
Secondly, you were using liberal tactics of aversion and deceit to illustrate your point of dissatisfaction. Look up liberal in a dictionary if you want to know the definition.
>Clings to incredulous accusations of kikery and misuse of power in a political arena to assume control of the conversation
That's another liberal tactic. Jew.

can you just grow up and accept that the Russians didn't do anything?

> reads msm + leftwing twitter/blogs all day
>thinks he lives in reality

Lol fuck off with your brainwashng. No believes your conspiracy theories you tin foil hat wearing Russophobe.

Fuck off ,retard.

A scary statement by hillary to dress all whites and having KKK leader as a mentor.
Good for blacks she didn't get elected.

>Russia collaborated with the trump campaign using hacked emails and propaganda to push his victory. That's a fact

That is not even remotely a 'fact'. Its wishful thinking.

Exactly how is it a fact?

Because that's a lie. The Russians shilled hard for trump at the least. The reality is that they were likely in contact with the trump campaign and were promised gibs

no "evidence" is needed, this is common sense, the only way a professional career politician like Madam would lose, is if there was direct hacking.

Trump and Putin have been planning this since the Berlin wall fell, ITS PAY BACK TIME

OP said "deny", you merely deflected. Answer OP's question, faggot.

"shilled"

is that what hacking into voting machines is called now?

nice b8 m8

>How can you deny he's a Russian plant at this point?

I don't watch fake news CNN, so I don't hear about these things. Maybe you need to stop watching television like a child, OP.

Bacилий, выключaй, oни вce знaют!

REEE I so desperately want drumpf to fial that I completely ignore evidence of actual corruption involving russia NAMELY A DEAL ORCHESTRATED BY THE CLINTONS TO SIGN AWAY 20% OF UNITED STATES URANIUM PRODUCTION

everybody on this thread is a retard, hahahaha LOSERS!!!!!!!

fake news, HA Goodman is fake news

>why would that bother me
Because it means that our country has been undermined by a foreign power. Wake up bro.

Underrated

CNN IS THE ONLY TRUSTWORTHY NEWS SOURCE

if you think CNN is fake news, then you are a rural retards, DIE YOU HILLBILLIES, MISOGYNIST PIGS !!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for (You)

>spy

thanks Kek, let us know who the russian spies are.

Trump is as much a Russian spy as OPs mom is a virgin

I know what liberal means and I'm not a liberal. Either by the standard definition or its colloquial american usage of the term.

Also an irish jew is hard to find. Ive only ever met one.

If you want a good helping of Jews you though you should check out some of trumps cabinet. Or his family. :)

They've been investigating Clinton on and off for years at this point. If investigation implies guilt, then there's your smoking gun you were so desperately looking for. As for fact checking, I suggest you go over the transcript, because nothing in the hearing was damning towards Trump, if anything, it made the democrats look worse.

Russia has been trying to influence the election for decades, but it's only now come to light because everyone thought Clinton would win, and with all the Marxist propaganda in the winds, people want a scapegoat as to why they lost so they didn't have to take responsibility.

>OP is now Jesus Christ

Drumpf and Putshit BTFO eternally forever!!!!! :)

Do you think the Commies rigging the election will lower vodka costs for American consumers?

Asking for my alcoholis Russian pro-Trump bot

YOU ARE A RUSSIAN SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think the Commies rigging the election will lower vodka costs for American consumers?

Asking for my alcoholic Russian Fake news bot.

when will the oranges be ready?

Which didn't actually happen.

YEAH TOTALLY BRO; RUSSIAN ARE TOTALLY ANTI PC; BIGOTED PIGS!!!

ROCK ON BRO!!!!! GIMME 5!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

>Bill Clinton receives money from russia when hillarys selling them uranium
>clinton foundation receives billions upon billions from foreign government,many of which hate gays/women

>think trumps the puppet

Seriously?! Hahahhah!!!
Lmaoo. Liberals are mentally unhinged. I fucking love it! Cry little babies,cry!

DRUMPF

I win

>baseless accusations

The Steele dossier;
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.in2Jja5ey#.aqnRQ9lOX

Here's a timeline;
politico.com/trump-russia-ties-scandal-guide/timeline-of-events

and finally, this is a short movie that the U.S. War department made less than two years after the end of WWII, that helps explain what is happening to us today;

youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk

It really activates my almonds.

>Go outside and see reality

Not an argument, not evidence. Still have nothing, shill?