How do I convince my wife to let me keep this up?

she says that I'm weird.

she right

go back to the_donald redditfaggot

Nothing weird about this. I have a portrait of Trump next to my portrait of Hitler in my room.

Is that a frog humidifier?

Trump is great and election night was one of the happiest experiences of my life, but you shouldn't get too hung up on any leaders. Your family should be more important to you than Trump, so get rid of that cringeworthy thing.

And you have a box of tissue and lotion next to your bed. Obviously you use that for masturbation.

>wife

thats a dog, you zoo-fiend

DIVORCE
I
V
O
R
C
E

This isn't North Korea - it's pretty over-the-top if you really do have that in your bedroom of all places

What you DON'T say:

>"Please let me keep it!"

What you DO say:

>"Okay honey, I'll let you pick what room we keep it in."

Give her the illusion of choice while keeping all the power.

R A R E
A
R
E

right on. thanks for the advice. she said it would be weird fuckin in front of the don

You let pets on the bed. Fucking disgusting.

Hair gets on the pillows, then in your mouth. What about when you fuck your wife, dick all wet, switch positions, dick rubs against sheet then back in her pussy with cat hair on it.

Shit's fucked up.

Dog farts under the blanket. You disgust me.

Zomg I totz

You're a cuck for Donald Trump. Fucking faggot.

letting animals on your bed is degenerate, your wife is right, get those filthy cunts off the bed stat.

This user is a wise man.
Listen to him.

>wife
Yeah sure.

is that a fucking shiba inu? holy fuck could you be more reddit?

>Give her the illusion of choice while keeping all the power.
Thank you for this simple yet powerful wisdom, user

my farts make my cats leave the bed. So does my gf but who cares. more space for me.

I let my dog sleep on the bed, what's weird about that?

Holy kek

Hahahahah you're a fucking idiot loser who doesn't know ANYTHING about germs or even basic anatomy. 10/10 KILL YOIRSELF

A fucking Pepe on the left and Kleenex and lotion on the right.

Toppest of keks

You should never have pictures of anyone in your bedroom. An ex girlfriend of mine used to have pics of assorted family members on her dresser, bedside tables etc. Fucking mind fuck busting a nut into her surrounded by pictures of her entire family. Getting my cock sucked while trying real hard no to look directly into the eyes of her grandma Yvonne, or her four year old down syndrome niece, or her weird AF uncle with the mullet.

I like Trump as much as then next guy but I don't need him watching my wife and I in bed.

No, numbnuts, you are the idiot.

Loose pet hair will stick to a wet dick. Then to put that wet dick back into a pussy is disgusting.

Stay virgin.

A dog sleeping in your bed is disgusting, it's a dirty animal, I don't care how clean you THINK it is IT IS NOT.

Get a nice comfy bed for it and have it sleep at the foot or something.

It's not your baby, it's not your best friend.

It's a companion, not a integral part of who you are...and if it is you're a cuck.

Why not put up a picture of Putin instead? It better reflects our (lack of) leadership

>Antigua and Barbuda
Gee Flag, TWO countries?

Is that a salt lamp OP?

>taking obvious bait

Btfo faggot