Are you down Sup Forums ?

are you down Sup Forums ?

She is not even pretty.

Wouldn't be cutting off one of the most sensitive parts of my dick defeat the purpose of joining Islam for pussy?

>converting religions
>reasonable

>he thinks circumcised men cant feel their dicks

Are you that really this desperate dude? Jesus

I say yes babe I'm down and the day I convert I show up in a templar knights armor and deus vult.

tell her u've been interested in Islam then float some extremist ideas at her. See how she reacts

>giving up your faith for a 3/10

dude just fuck fat chicks and work out until you're confident enough to get a pretty christian chick

Yeah sure convert what do you care?

Sure

You just can't feel the good part anymore, you know, since the Rabbi ate it.

No, I'm saying that cutting off half your nerve endings is a bad idea if you want any kind of sexual pleasure.

we pretty much have to, not doing it would be islamophobic!

fuck you im insecure about it

fucking kikes win again

>muh vagina

>LEAF

Yeah, I'm down.

/impregnates
/leaves
B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>Yes m'lady! Come on over and let us pray together
>*zipper does the zippitydoo*
>user! This is harem! Yet I can't resist the BWC (big white cock)...
>*fug that sweet muzzy pucci*
>Just kidding bitch! I'm too intelligent for any semitic desert religion, now get the fuck out
>slap her ass with raw bacon, chase her out
>go hop on computer, browse Sup Forums

this, kek

>hehe I'm such a potty mouth sometimes xD

Jesus OP grow up. It's not hard to not be a foul mouth degenerate when meeting people.

>going to hell for some strange
>reasonable
Pro tip: it's not.

How orthodox do I have to be?

Fpbp and checked

13 fucking minutes. It took 13 minutes to check this man
Good God, Sup Forums is dead

Captcha Trojan numbers

considering she's on tinder, it's probably just alcohol and pork xD

That's some top-shelf bantz you got there my burger friend

>he thinks Hell is real
>he unironically thinks you get teleported to a subterranean lake of lava after you die for being bad goy
lmao what a fucking faggot

The jews Rachel

Heeeeeeell yeeeeeeeeah

>Them digits though.

checked

kek

I haven't seen this gif in like five years

you must be ugly as hell OP.

You know it m8

can confirm, ugly leaf xD

Brilliant, mind if I steal your words?

And replies?

You can't say that now, now can you?

It's not mine faggot
Why do you even ask permission? This is a free board

They cut off skin not part of the head it feels the same

Any more screenshots? Its obvious you can bone her, because no conservative woman is that promiscuous. You might have to play along a bit though.

Do this OP, then before she wakes up spread bacon on the bed and leave.

You're retarded if you think circumcised people aren't feeling pleasure. What the fuck do you think is driving most men to procreate you dumbass

just lie and fuck her

>becoming a sandfag
>reasonable

is this real?

Lie and fuck her
Then tell her parents and brothers

BAHAHAHAHA

This.

I'm not to lie about anything to fuck a 2/10

Go for it
Man up, sometimes you have to stand up and own up to some responsibility

I beg to differ. There are nerve endings there so you're losing some. Also it keeps your head covered. Friction around the head reduces pleasure as well. I'm kind of surprised so many people make a big deal about clit cutting in the arab world and no one gives a shit about circumcision.

>being circumsized means cutting off the tip of your dick
>Things middleschoolers believe

Its the forbidden fruit. Imagine her father or brother's face when you tell them you had consexual sex with their daughter or sister.

I bet if half my tongue was cut off i would still like to eat tasty food.

I bet if you werent fucking retarded, you would know that being circumsized does not involve cutting off half your dick

>american reading comprehension

Yeah, because it's not like there's any friction going on during sex, other than your foreskin, which is not even on the tip during sex.

Foreskin has a fuckton of nerve endings and it's really sensitive.

Instinct.

How To Think Critically: For Dumb Surrender Monkeys
>cutting off most sensitive part
>most sensitive part
>head of dick
>cutting off head of dick
That doesnt seem to compute

>Circumcision
>Cutting off excess skin of dick
>Dick still has skin
>its still there and not cut off

Conclusion
Guy who Said
>Cutting off most sensitive part of dick
was in fact referring to the head and was unaware of the actual process of circumcision

I am playing along, already got her number. And to those saying I'm gonna convert: lmao

I already fucked a muslim off tinder before. When I met her, she was wearing the hijab. I said, lets go to a bar, and she said ok, hold on *take off hijab in public washroom*

lmao

Listen, Aquafresh, I can feel the same things you can, and don't have to jerk myself every time I urinate.

How to not being a best goy retard: for fat burgers
>foreskin has more nerve endings than the head of the penis
>therefore cutting off the most sensitive part means cutting the foreskin

Circumcised men still orgasm. That's a pretty critical step to reproduction.

>Foreskin has more nerve endings than head of dick
>Things baget made up in the hope they are true

Why is this a circumcision thread now? Someone is obviously baiting you.

OP you limp dick cuck, when is the next screen cap?

It must be a really shitty orgasm

>Oh yeah and you have do convert to pisslam
>Lol no biggie
>Oh and after you've converted the rest of your family will be infidels and you'll have to cut them off... literally
>It's pretty reasonable!
>Teehee

Yeah, because you would know, right? Probably takes the same amount of time.

Does it hurt at all for you to wear normal underpants? Because every time my foreskin slips back and my penis head touches the fabric I feel excruciating pain. Literally feels like sandpaper on my dick. Because if you don't feel that similar pain when you get bare fabric on your dry penis head, how can you say you have the same sensitivity as someone who is uncircumcised?

Peripheral nerves regrow after being severed. Feeling is not necessarily lost.

On the other hand, you won't catch me arguing that sex feels better without a foreskin. It still feels damn good when you're circumcised though.

I haven't decided whether I'd have a kid circumcised or not. I don't think I want them circumcised but on the other hand I don't feel like teaching my kid how to wash his foreskin.

>tfw local mosque has gotten burned down so many times that they all left
>tfw it wasn't even me that was doing it

Fuck you, faggot

>Foreskin has more nerve endings than head of dick

Oh it most certainly does. I have both the head of my dick and foreskin intact
I can attest to this fact

Probably takes longer for you, since you know
You're a circumcised barbarian

Honestly the only time it hurt was when I bought really cheap swim trunks without netting in Australia. Major chafing.

Normal underwear and normal swimsuit, no problem!

Why would you even consider circumcising a baby? What's the point, apart from donating his foreskin to Dr Shekelberg so he can make anti-aging lotions with it?

so I just played along saying lel sounds reasonable amirite. Told her, lets go on a date, gives me her number. The texts is where it gets more interesting.

I've never met a religious muslim who admits they love capitalism so dicking her shouldn't be too hard lel

1/2

Пepвый пocт - лyчший пocт.
/thread

No, not at all. It does hurt when It rubs a lot, like during exercise, but I just wear tight underwear to keep it in place

>dowload (1).jpg

why'd she swipe right bros

Marginally more hygienic and is more normal in burgerland.

If I were eurotrash I almost certainly wouldn't circumcise a baby.

> islam
> reasonable
People actually believe this shit. Islam and all other religions are totally unreasonable as logic results in agnostic atheism not gnostic theism.

How does it feel to have a dick that looks the same as an apes.

OP may need to grow up, but at least he didn't save the same image twice.

ahah praise Allah

Muslims don't get married by the state, they get married by their Mosque. So everything you do you are not legally liable for.

Furthermore Men have the complete say in the divorce. You can even enact it without her presence.

So effectively you can: Convert, marry, take her virginity, divorce her and apostate.

Just be prepared for an angry mob. You can kill them in self defense and purge a good portion of Saracens.

Do it in the name of God.

kill yourself OP

Earning death threats from the entire Muslim community in your city is a pretty expensive price to take some woman's virginity, user.

>Marginally more hygienic
living in denial

It's a pretty good barrier against infections actually

Nice. You're alright kiddo

That's some real shit posting tier logic you got there. I know what circumcision entails retard. I'm saying you could lose feeling yet have enough to enjoy sex. Unless someones been circumcised as an adult there's no way to know for sure. Even then, having foreskin for so long could still change shit up.

ye, me dont know much, me think invested relationship at 20 years old good idea. im down.

How? When it is erect, the foreskin doesn't cover anything except the back of the tip, which also might mean women would like circumcised better, due to the ridge on the back of the glands, should ask op to ask her what she prefers.

>are you down Sup Forums ?
No shit im down
convert to islam and declare sharia law in your house
then proceed to rape her for the rest of her life and kill her if she tries to leave

Yhea so having no foreskin to protect your dick and frenulum and having your junk flop around in your pants for years has no impact.
Waste of perfectly good quads.

>мoё лицo кoгдa /пoл/ вceгдa был pyccкoязычным фopyмoм

If shes not a 10/10, it aint worth it. But if she has breasts as big as your head and has a thinner waistline, id take all of saudi arabia for that matter. But then again all you gotta do in saudi arabia is rape her. Then the community will make the problem go away by itself. What with her getting stoned to death and all that

I don't have a single image of pepe on my computer