Ignore hackings, manipulation, the election, whatever

Ignore hackings, manipulation, the election, whatever.

What's wrong with making Russia an ally?

it would make the EU weaker

This is good.

As long as we lead NATO, our interests are naturally opposed to Russia's. Any supposed alliance would mean nothing. We would both continue to act in our own interests.

Nothing, russians are cool people. Leftys are just mad that they dropped communism for brighter alternatives and have hated them since. Also, Putin don't let gays and sandniggers destroy his country, so they hate him for that too desu ka

contradictory goals like usa trying to keep the price of oil low while the russian economy relies heavily on the price of its energy exports

Russians are opportunistic as fuck and will throw you under the bus as soon as they get a better offer.

Putin is pretty islam-friendly. Ask some Russians.

If you want an exotic anti-Islam country, you still have China.

When there is world tension there will be nobody to blame
Can't blame the sand niggers because das racist

Russians are corrupt to the core. There are good Russians, but such people never reach the "elite" positions

Yh honestly I dont get it either. Would rather fight against the chinks with fellow christians thn do the opposite (Australia and Leafland dsnt count).

>Putin is pretty islam-friendly.
You know that there are Sharia Patrols on the Streets in Germany right?
There are none in Russia.
Explain this to me.
that get, but its not true desu...

You have no Allies, only pawns.

Hey, I only repeat what Russians on KC's Sup Forums say all the time. Never been to Russia.

>that get, but its not true desu...
It's very true, look at WW1 and WW2. You can never trust a Russian.

when we trusted the soviets in ww2, they charged into germany post war and raped everyone, right now russia is run by ex kgb who are proud of it

>You can never trust a Russian.

but senpai, you imported and financed the revolution in Russia.
It was on ARD when I remember it correctly.
Historians showed documents.

And what about WW1? It seems more that Germans are not to be trusted.

>Hey, I only repeat what Russians on KC's Sup Forums say all the time
>I only repeat
Are you a parrot?

This, they're small time hoodlums. Whatever they get involved in should be well outside our arms length. Syria included.

Everything Russia touches turns to shit.

Everything.

Look at Konigsberg. Fuck, not even Konigsberg, look at the Kuril Islands. Mostly barren, somewhat volcanic islands north of Japan. How can you make that look shittier and more depressing than it already is? Simple: you add Russians.

Look in Russia itself. The only liveable first world cities are Saint Pete and Moscow. Literally everywhere else is a savage shithole or wilderness. Russians can't into proper expansion.

>Everything Russia touches turns to shit.

ahem, middle east, ahem

Russia=/=Communism, keep that in mind please

You're not nation building in the Middle East. You're just bombing and securing your port.

We bombed the shit out of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and secured our interests in Japan for many years, and now they have beautiful cities, doesn't mean they are American cities and we should take credit for them.

>You're not nation building in the Middle East.
>You're just bombing and securing your port.
> secured our interests in Japan for many years, and now they have beautiful cities

Source on that image?

without evil russia your country need to cut defence spending. Which is bad! Many good ppl here in defence industry!

>Making the world's dumbest, corrupt, stubborn people your ally
No thanks

It sustains the whole global narrative.
Wouldn't want to upset the status quo, would you goy?

>evil russia
>??????
>PROFIT!

Putin wanted to be a part of NWO but the GLOBALISTS won't let him. So he is against it now.

>what's wrong with making Russia an ally

How can we cause the death of millions of white people if the USA doesn't go to war with Russia??? This is very intolerant, and absolutely unacceptable

Russia took the clay we were going to take after years of hardwork ! That's so unfair-play.

Because we're allied with eastern European countries that hate Russia.

Russian foreign policy is just a distraction from it's incredibly shitty domestic policy.

We touched US and turn you into shit as well. Enjoy, nigger.

I know someone who thinks Stalin was a double agent or something. They're a commie, so its probably just so they can claim that communism dindu nuffin.

You're friends with Saudi Arabia dumbass. Russia is billion times better than them.

>Russian foreign policy is just a distraction from it's incredibly shitty domestic policy.

The policies are alright theoretically, well thought out.
The corruption and stupidity of some people make it hard to implify them though.
>Stalin was a double agent
>so its probably just so they can claim that communism dindu nuffin.

Stalin was not a double agent, he was really fanatically into communism.

but you know how communists are, it never was the real version...

You wont be friends with Russia until your leaders will find another relevant boogeyman.
Russia is perfectly fit for this. It can destroy you to the ground but will never do this anyway.
Frankly speaking, the same shit happens here. Why we should fight the corruption, brain leak, mass immigration and other shit when we can struggle against US? It's eternal war that is rather convinient for both our countries elites.
And it doesnt matter that them are good friends irl.
See Ti-Rex for example.
He earned billions here and then lobbied the Russian interests in Arctic to make his Russian friends earned billions.

they do pretty much what we say muslims do wrong, like persecuting homosexuals (though at least russians do not kill them)

Also they live under dictatorship, look, i like putin like the next guy, but he has no political opponents and the press love him those who don't are to be found suicidal with two bullet holes in their backs and one in their heads.

Would love to make Russia good friend, Russia joining Europe !

Sadly, their politicians prefer to play on xenophobia to divert their population from the problem russia is facing.

The whole ukrainian feud is pretty bold and a dangerous move. I understand Sebastopol's port is important for russia's interests, but that way of treating neighbors like pray and controlled slaves explains why eastern europe fucking hate and scared of Russia. And western europe can't support such a dick move.

In the end, the whole problem is russian still see anything west of them as the enemy. Therefor it must have buffer states in its west, it can't let its access to sea controlled by someone independent, and it see eastern europe contries joining EU as a threat rather than an opportunity to get closer to its best partner.
And russian politicians keep on fueling this fear and hate.

based ruskie bants. love you guys

Your women are literally shaking their asses to our nigger music, McDonalds and KFC in every major city, and I bet you yourself have a pair of American blue jeans you wear.