Does this land belong to the white man?

Does this land belong to the white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj_jVVevi_A
youtube.com/watch?v=AfaCZjXXQxA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not really man, it's sub-saharan africa
the insane land grabs down there by the brits was just to try to edge out the dutch from having any real territorial power (aka whitey playing colonial games with each other)
if africans were a small minority, then maybe arguably, yes

the whole planet belongs to the white man.

/THREAD

and all us whites still here are the living consequences of those colonial games

yep, i mean you didn't see near that amount of anglo migration to anywhere else on africa, Im pretty sure it was just to secure passage for british merchants around cape good hope/south africa to stabilize british ventures in asia
so because of that nonsense, you have a state that will basically have race riots and ethnic tensions whenever stability even slightly slips

I would volunteer in a heartbeat to help establish a new rhodesia... that story chokes me the fuck up bro. let's not let that shit happen again in SA

its rightful british clay

That's wrong though. There were so few African in South Africa and they were so spread apart it made little difference.

It wasn't until the creation of cities in S. Africa that the black population boomed.

It's already happening. A few years ago when I was just starting college there were 6 S. African kids in one of my classes. (White). I asked what they were all doing here and they said thousands of them are fucking flighting the fuck out of Africa because of the killings. The ones that aren't are preparing for war.

Free Transvaal/Oranje Vrijstaat
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj_jVVevi_A
youtube.com/watch?v=AfaCZjXXQxA

No fuck you filthy anglo scum. You stole the land from us. It belongs to the Boers.

>There were so few African in South Africa and they were so spread apart it made little difference.
yeah for sure, those zulu people were completely irrelevant

lol like NZ? not anymore m8

Neither is it part of Britain anymore. At least the Boers still live there.

it used to

sorry clog boy but they dont belong to you lol

this, if we were to just annihilate africa and the middle east this world would be 100 times better off

It belongs to the Khoisan but as a noble, but possibly not technological, group, white people should aid in their development and provide cities if the Khoisan so choose. South Africa isn't for white people, your methods of farming don't work there.

White people can have Europe. Also, you were meant to mix with the eastern native Americans, they're Turkic descendent and suffered low population growth and low technological development, especially since they're fairly intelligent when educated. You weren't meant to completely replace them, it was meant to be slow. Idiots.

Think Asian migration on the west coast of America, that slow. They're doing it right because they're still following the script. Fucking white people.

Australia is full fucked and can only rise with an absolute technological society. Anything goes there because to make it fertile and defeat the desert you need extremely advanced agricultural knowledge. If you can't defeat the desert, you don't deserve Australia.

No, everything west of the fish river on this map is legitimate white land.

Reee you left out South-West Africa (now Namibia)

Which Khoisan? There are many tribes. White settlers existed in the cape peacefully with many Khoisan tribes except for the Khoikhoi who attacked the white settlers first and got BTFO in the end.

The Khoisan have a very small population and they were nomadic, they don't settle land so how can they own it?

Europeans were the only people to settle the Cape and by the natural law of homesteading it is their land.

>Khoisan
>noble
They have iqs in the 50s. They are literally just tool-using primates.

tiny minority

>extremely notable population in the most populated part of the country
yeah, tiny

>"According to the 2011 census, the three most spoken first languages are Zulu (22.7%), Xhosa (16.0%), and Afrikaans (13.5%).[22]:23–25 Despite the fact that English is recognised as the language of commerce and science, it ranked fourth, and was spoken by only 9.6% of South Africans as a first language in 2011."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa

To boers
Many of the niggers there cane from the north
There is no home for boer culture but south africa

Yes, I know, but they're such a unique people that they actually need to be preserved in their purest form. You might say the same about aboriginals, but they'll be preserved in the northern regions and aren't terribly unique when standing next to a Papuan.

No, I can't name which Khoisan and I'm also aware I made a mistake, I meant all Capoid people.

Mass migration and globalisation isn't good, it's effecting our ability to map history via genetics. This is really, really bad and we have to start doing some in-depth genetic studies NOW that go over everything from brain patterns to dick size. Everything about humans must be discussed and opened NOW no matter how "offensive" or oppressive science can be.

I want to preserve the capoid people.

Australia doesn't work, it's a dead land with infertile soil. Same as south Africa. Technological society or leave it to the aboriginals.

Entitlement isn't it, it's about preserving all variations of the human genome for distant future study. At the moment, genetic studies suck and don't really tell us much. In the future, we might be able to use genetics to such an extent that we can map human migration with perfect certainty.

My goal here is to reveal ancient human prehistory. If we all mix and fuck each other, there will be no chance of this.

If I'm a delusional petrol sniffer it's because of my almost religious reverence for history.

All Bantus are interlopers, they're also extremely useful for breeding strong immune systems and disease resistance.. but that doesn't work if they're south of the Tsetse belt.

We must preserve homelands for all people on earth. We must preserve both the environment of earth and the animals on earth, including the humans.

When I think about Khoisan I think about the phrase "you can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink"

Preserve them? In what way? Force them to live in their traditional manner because the majority of their population is plagued with alcoholism and they would no sooner eat dog shit than return to their nomadic routes.

You cannot preserve what it already destroyed and it is not up to anyone else to preserve another peoples population or culture that is for them to do.

Maintain their lifestyle and genetic purity until the technology exists to better study them. There is literally nothing more important than information.

I understand they're essentially trapped as hunter gatherers, but they're also likely the closest living relative to the very first non Neanderthal/Denisovan wave out of Africa. They might be the best source of information of a very important species of human that lived around 70,000 years ago.

Underrated.

YES. THe race war is coming. All NEET white men should go down there and serve in the NEET corps.

Afrikaaners should be offering money and land for people to come down there with assets to fight.

fuck midnight

Land belongs to whoever conquers it, not like there was much going on in Sub-Saharan Africa prior to European colonization anyway

Industrializing Africa was a mistake though. 20 years from now, nigger populations spiraling out of control will be an issue that dwarfs muh migrant crisis

All land is ours to take #whitepower

>20 years from now, nigger populations spiraling out of control

Their population won't grow if we stop feeding them. Niggers cannot exist in an economy above subsistence.

How far noth then m8?

But we need to stop feeding them, do you think that's gonna happen?

Yes. We've spent so much that we can no longer spend more. Deflationary collapse is coming in Trump's first term. Fuck 2008. Giant economic collapse by 2020. Germany is kaput. EU is kaput. Current financial market is kaput. China is kaput.

You make a good argument.