Sup Forums, please help. My state is getting BLACKED

Sup Forums, please help. My state is getting BLACKED
There's over 150,000 Haitians already here and there's more coming on the way on South America. They're all clamoring to cross to the US but Trump cucked them and we can't tell them to go home.

dailycaller.com/2016/12/02/report-1-5-percent-of-haitis-population-has-migrated-to-mexico-in-the-past-8-months/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3sRJIuA5no
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm sure your cartels will genocide them in time.

Diversity is strength my brown friend

not so nice happening to you aye

Just give them welfare, and let them chimp out and wave their flags around while they rape, murder, pillage and sell drugs.

It's how we dealt with you spics.

Can't carlos slim just 66 their ass?

Build a wall

>black beans

topkek

Build wall.
Is alwasy anser

Negroes are violent and dangerous.

>we can't tell them to go home.
Why not? Trump won't give a shit and other western states will act deeply concerned at best.

How did they get there? Who is moving Haitians from Haiti? They are genuinely too retarded to get off their own island in those numbers. Tell me who is responsible Mexico. This is really bad for both of our countries.

diversity is everyones strength my brown friend

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKS TO BE YOU. GET KEKED BEANER SCUM.

Just send them back. Put them on a Pemex barge and force them back to Haiti. It's not that far by sea.

They were hired in Brazil but the economy went to shit so they're travelling by land to ask for refugee status in the US.

They're so lazy and entitled they can't even cross illegaly like mexicans, they just go straight to the welfare line that is being a refugee.

TIJUANA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

GLADLY I LIVE IN JUAREZ AND WE DONT HAVE NIGNOGS , YET.

But user. He is one of the good guys who stayed in Mexico.

What's the problem? Mexican women are in need of the BBC, microscopic brown cock won't cut it anymore.

Nuke Mexico. He's an illegal in waiting.

>Who is moving Haitians from Haiti?
You even need to ask? Must be a newfag.

Enjoy! :^)

INTERRACIAL
BREEDING
CONTINENT

Good, fuck Mexico.

We Mexico now

What's the matter Mexican boi. Scared of the BBC? Black men are muscular sex Gods and ooze pheromones. Little Mexican bois can't compete with their tiny brown cocks. Soon Mexican bois will become girls for superior BBC and Mexican women will become it's slaves. It's all part of the black new world order.

Now you know how it feels. Mexicans reduce our country's quality so niggers will reduce yours. Yin and Yang baby

Entire civilisations have been destroyed without weapons because black men have the ultimate weapon, the BBC and Mexican "men" simply can't compete.

cant you deport your own retarded niggers? seems like letting them go north was just the government being fucking lazy.

Womyn here don't like negros though

Soon Mexican boys will become feminized and take hormones in order to please their black masters. They will live to serve black men. As God intended. Black men will run Mexico. The future leaders of Mexico will be black just like Obama in America as Mexico submits to the superior masculinity of the black male. Monuments will be erected to honor Mexico's new God. Black cock.

>tfw black americans actually believe the Mayans and aztecs were Africans
youtube.com/watch?v=z3sRJIuA5no
WE

Now you understand how whites feel when you beaners are flooding into our pristine communities.

>Women here don't like negros
This is what cucks actually believe.

fug, brazil just cant get enough bbc.

>border-hopping spics getting cucked by border-hopping niggers

>Karma a bitch

>mfw blacks actually were the first to the american continent

Fucking negros seems to be a burger thing.

Here our media has conditioned people to prefer light skin.

>Haitians go to Brazil to "work" and then just walk to USA to apply for refugee status
Hatred is all I feel when I think of this. The fact that they just want to mooch off people until there is nothing to mooch, and that we have enablers that allow this.

Is there ANYTHING the kangs won't say was originally black?

A diverse and multicultural society? BE-A-UTIFUL

Your women prefer black cock.

And you know it.

Maybe you'd like black cock too.

>mexico has an illegal immigrant problem
how ironic

They will never have space travel, so there is that
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

They will claim that they had a huge role in actually making it into space in the future, but they will never be known as the ones that set foot on the moon or other celestial bodies.

Too much photo evidence. If that ever goes away (decline in tech), then they will never make it there on their own.

>burger can't stop talking and thinking about black cock

realmente te hace pensar

I know how much Mexican women and "men" love it.

Is this the basis for Hidden Figures?

I'm not a racist but taking in black people is one of the worst things you can do to your society because of the worldwide victimhood culture that is labeled on black people. If Mexico keeps these Haitians, in a generation they will assimilate just enough that some black person will lead a movement to say how racist Mexico is

And that will be funny as fuck.

>open the gates for your enrichment

(((they))) moved them.

This is payback mother fucker.

>when you realize Sup Forums was right all along about diversity

Are you ready to suck a BBC? Are you ready Juanita? Are you gonna cross dress? Maybe take some estrogen?

I swear i hadn't seen a negro in the 26 years i have lived, until about 1 year ago when they started to flood here.

Burger bros i know we have our differences but keep in mind that when you see my flag it means i stayed back, and blacks and chicanos are the real enemy of both of us.

>Check flag
>Mexico

Mexican complaining about illegal immigration

HOW THE FUCING HAT FEELS? HATE IT?

You fucking deserve to be Blacked fucking taconiggers

Tell them to go back, Mexibro.

You ignore that South America are suffering with these refugees.

Brazil is receiving several Syrians, Haitians, Venezuelans and Cubans.

Have you seen their big black cocks though? You think you could handle one of those? You think your wife could?

I guess it would be funny if you really hate Mexico but honestly I've seen that pattern of victimhood which prevents full assimilation here in America, in Europe, and even in Israel.

Even Latin Americans are starting to have that.

YES !!!! MEXICANS WAKING UP !
MARCH OVER TO THE WHITE SIDE !

>March over to the white side
Not unless they want ICE on their ass

Yeah but you guys made that choice

Brazil is awful because you guys seemingly have the SJW culture of Europe and America but without the benefits (prosperity, lack of corruption, and safety)

TOP KEK

Btw kek @ that pic

>Who is moving Haitians from Haiti?

please

>Implying SJW culture is responsible for any of that

accept your refugees with open arms. borders are meaningless. Im sure all the mexicans protesting the border wall would agree

It is, they are the ones pushing for illegal immigration

where you from?
Africali here

>Mexishit complaining about illegal immigration
Oh the hypocrisy.

>They will never have space travel
u b sayin

Hey dude, nother africali citizen here.

Hopefully the heat this summer kills a few of these assholes. Have you gone to a tianguis recently? I saw some blacks retards selling bubblegum there last week and i was honestly shocked to see how far they've invaded.

poor Tj they have to deal with chilangos chinolas and now negros kek
I'm from Mexicali so I'm fucked too anyways

You need to buy yourself a racial supremacist starter kit on Amazon, Paco. These Haitians, they have to go back. When Haiti sends people, they're not sending their best.

Poor and stupid, these are the cartels new enforcers. Or perhaps a small army, maybe? It's easier to get foreigners to shoot the locals.

encourage them to buy lots of drugs, get them into high debts with the cartels

they cant afford to pay them back?

theyre dead meat

You must be sheltered. I live in California and I can tell you that Mexican women love black guys.

we also have those niggers in our streets. I can't wait for them to give us a reason to kick them out

>cross to USA, there are black here wdf
>cross to baja no black in sight

>now all black I see are automatically Haitians, they taking Mexicains jobs and shit

>Heat
>Kill niggers
Wishful thinking. If you pay them enough maybe they'll let you suck their bbcs. That might cost a little more than bubble gum though.

its only a matter of time till those niggers sell dope and try to pimp out the local women,the backlash will be funny

>Kick them out
Jealous of black cock I see.

>can't tell them to go home
fuck that sure you can, make them understand they cant stay...

yeah they are harmless and people don't mind them I don't tbqh
we got more problems like poor people killing each other

"First time is on the house!"

>If Mexico keeps these Haitians, in a generation they will assimilate just enough that some black person will lead a movement to say how racist Mexico is

kek

It's funny because it's true

You're aware that Californians aren't Mexicans, right? In Latino culture they don't like dark skinned peoples because it is a sign they are low class, just look at their media

"""Latinas""" here in America are just brown palette swaps of white women

They've assimilated, just that they assimilated to the worst parts of American culture

The women will submit to the superiority of black cock. It's in Mexican women's nature to worship big black cock.

you can keep them if you want that BBC so bad

Why are we berating Mexico? Now they get to join our little club of countries that are getting fucked by the left.

You can't get BLACKED if you're already BLACK.

Why would they mind them? Their cocks are much bigger than yours. They can satisfy Mexican women like no Mexican "man" ever could.

no, we cannot. because of Trump now everypne doesn't want to sound like him so they'll remain quiet and let out land be flooded by niggers. the least we can do is push them some dead area and hope they die

There's more than enough to go around here. Mexico needs BBC. You have a shortage.

I have an idea!