$100 competition for any mathematically illiterate dumbasses you know, maybe including yourself

I'll happily pay $100 to anyone that can show me an identical employment contract where a man is paid more than a woman in a western country.

Gender wage gap is a lie, its not even a myth. Its proponents are as fucking stupid as flat-earthers. Why anyone gives these people the time of day is beyond me. Women earn more than men in UAE because women don't do menial tasks, preferring to seek management roles. OH WHAT A SURPRISE ITS 100% BECAUSE OF CAREER CHOICE.

Pic related, its how much a woman would earn if she did the same that a man got paid $100 for.

lol what a retarded looking bill

Yeah $50 needs an update. Wanted to do a $100 bill which looks cool (and green) but those things are rare to come by, ATMs dont hold them.

I don't know if that is how the gender wage gap works?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong -
Isn't the wage gap referring to jobs that typically done by women such as child care and nursing?
They tend to pay less than other jobs dominated by men.

As I said I'm not an expert on the topic, I'm just parroting what I've heard on talk radio.

i didnt see a $100 til i was like 12

it was the most beautiful thingi had ever seen

Did you know in our country the ANZ actively pays women more because of the "pay gap?"
They actually discriminate by gender, lel!
My theory is they were getting pressure to employ more females at the executive level and the guys were like:
>fuck no, this will shut those bitches up.

But they also did that GayTM thing, right?

Our's are the most secure bills on earth.

Literally.

>a picture of a Jewish man was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

do i get something if i say gender wage gap doesn't exist

wtf is this ? plastic money with a jew nigger-abbo on it ? holly fuck

responsible males are aware that women are on the level of children and give them some pocket money to play around while adults keep society running

I understand what you're getting it but believe it's a fruitless endeavour.

If there was a genuine case for gender pay discrimination (a crime in civilised countries) then they should be prepared to argue in a court of law.

I won't hold my breath and won't believe any of it until they do.

Fact: my partner got less than her male colleagues. She found out because the payroll lady told her. Not western country tho

I was with you until you started shitting on flat earth. Suck some more kike dick (((globalist)))

First I find out about your "racial harmony" laws and now this. You have a fucking abbo nigger on your money? Holy shit.

>fact
nah that's an anecdotal evidence at best suzy

Bullshit !!! Fucking feminazi cancer spreading all over the world. Even in our buttfucknowhere slavnigger country the national TV is always talking about feminism and wage gap. Are you fucking kidding me !!!! Everywhere i worked, the women got the same paycheck as i do. Go spread your bullshit elsewhere.

Yes. Meaning employers aren't just being dicks to women and paying them less while paying men in the same position more.

The logic of the pay gap can be applied the same here:

garbage men on average don't get paid as much as lawyers. The system is oppressing garbos. (ignoring the fact that no shit jobs pay differently. And many women go into sterotypical women jobs by choice after choosing to study in that path.)

>I can never rip of my masters
You seem to be proud of that
All that means is the kikes have truly sank their claws into you, there's no going back

That is the true wage gap, but not what a lot of fake feminists complain about. They honestly believe that women get paid less than men, end of story. They don't even acknowledge the 'equal pay for equal work' caveat, they just go SEXISM when their salary is 20k working part time at a cafe and a man is getting 50k as an engineer.

Women dominated fields pay less because there is less of an entry barrier preventing people from getting into the field meaning it can get flooded with people all of a similar education level. Higher paying fields need to attract the best candidates otherwise they will go and work for their competitors. Women straight up don't like these sorts of fields where skill is measured objectively and it can be pretty harsh. When women do enter these high competition fields they end up doing just as well, if not better than men. Its a pity that so few do though.

The pay gap meme is mainly pushed not because of the political standpoint because of its economical benefits.

>be corporate
>see ur customers are mainly males
>wait.. if we can have bitches buying our products as well, we can potentially double our profits
>...and since most of our job appliers are males as well, if more bitches want to work here we can lower our wage costs in the long run
>also political favors
>start virtue signalling to dumb broads by spending a little more on hires

My boss fucks the female workers and gives them $2+ an hour raise even though they have less experience and do fuckall compared to me and other males who pretty much run the place.

Sorry but your partner is just shit at her job

>retarded looking bill

Did you try fucking your boss?

you dont realize just how dumb these feminists are, they KNOW that men and women get paid the same, its not even about fair pay, they want to have 50/50 stats in everything, they want to force women and men to jobs so that they can have equal representation everywhere in society, there cant be any differences within a society, just to have a nice 50/50 statistics they are willing to sacrficie personal freedom for it

I think there's a few types

There's the legitimately dumb-as-a-rock types who will tell you to your face that if you did their job, you'd get paid more. I know too many like this.

Then there's the 'equality' types who want 50/50 in everything. Sure lets do that, 50/50 custody rates, 50/50 child support, 50/50 garbage collectors. Sounds good to me! I don't know anyone who thinks that though because as soon as you bring up that they retreat immediately and return to the first type. 'Oh we don't want WORK equality we want PAY equality'.

I refuse to believe any of these fake feminists are smart enough to know they are in on a con to try and get sympathy and play stupid.

snap

Prostitution and Cooking.