Hotel in Turkey: Dutch and Germans can't stay here

Hotel in Turkey: Dutch and Germans can't stay here

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/immobilien/mieten/diskriminierung-auf-dem-wohnungsmarkt-dreiste-wohnungsanzeige-keine-jobcenter-kunden-und-nichtdeutsche_id_6854907.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so they lost 0.0001% of the customers

And because of that 99.99% of thier revenue

Who would want to stay in a roach infested hotel?

>Hatemoglu
What's a moglu and why is it so hated ?

>implying we want to
Look leftist retards, THIS is discrimination.

Filthy Dutchmen.

leftists nowadays are beyond reason and saving

they would cheer these actions as righteous

Kek I remember the same thing happening when they lost against us in some football match.

Turks are nu-males.

Can we meme this into leftards eyes?

you can try

>Hotel Hate

Not many turks in my country so people mostly would give a fuck,but I saved it for future uses it might come in handy,I love to support arguments with pictures since it just adds beautiful plasticism

It's hilarious how Turks either as an individual or collectively always rty to project a determined toughguy exterior, but deep down they're just insecure Mongols who wish they were European.

this

Turks enjoy Russian cock in Turkish Holiday resorts, Germans enjoy Turkish cock in Germany

They just want to be loved.

Its hilarious how Swedes either as an individual or collectively always project a tough guy exterior on the internet, but deep down they know they are cucked as they are paying child support for your wife's son whilst taking it in the ass by Mohammed (peace be upon him).

Anyone who vacations to Turkey is human garbage.

If this guy really had any german or dutch customers, he wouldn't put that up. He is just showing off to his master, the Sultan. This is basically a notice me senpai post.

t. urk

Then apologize for his behaviour.

>Its hilarious how Australians either as an individual or collectively always project a tough guy exterior on the internet, but deep down they know they'll always have to live very boring lives because they'd get raped by their emu overlords if they stepped outside.

Ahhh, another one

You mean they lost 90% of their customers, those places are infested with Dutch and German ppl

not righteous, but i'll laugh any time a white first worlder is discriminated against and gets upset about it

Wow turkroaches really went retard in the past years . I visited constantinople ( turk trigger ) and ankara , in 2010 , and turks were fine people , really friendly , i was surprised t b h , tell me KEBABS , WTF HAPPENED with you ?

Apologizing is for liberals. I'll leave that kind of behaviour to Europeans.

Hmmm... I suppose you're one of those "Australians" that doesn't celebrate Anzac day am I right Mehmet?

>hatemoglu
Yeah, we already knew that islam is a religion of hate.

Fake, as the thats racism and police would be all over this place shuting it down.

But it's not funny when said business goes bankrupt due to negative cash flow and then you faggots start bitching about white economic monopoly and not you own stupid decisions! We just end up coming full circle...

You know it's healthy sometimes to admit that you were wrong.

For example when your napolean syndrome leader throws a wobbly because he is rightly told he cannot hold political rallies in other countries.

That's already been the case in our own countries for decades though with affirmative action. Maybe it hasn't reached some European countries yet.

Implying police in Turkey will do anything against racism.

The government is calling the dutch and germans nazis and all kind of shits. Who cares a hotel-owning retard puts a poster like this. Living in Germany must be a hell of brain-damaging drug.

His reaction to it was probably one of the most full-retard political moments I've seen in my life.

It was so full-retard to the point both right and left wing agreed he's retarded.

Not very fair when like half of the turkroach are un Germany

He was obviously being sarcastic.

Seems like you're the one with brain damage mehmet.

Read the English reviews on TripAdvisor

All posted 28th March 2017

Manuel you IDIOT! That's the WRONG SIGN!

I'm afraid our napoleon have some more catastrophes for us yet. Also, I'm not apologizing for someone else, I'm not responsible for any of these retards behavior. And I am a 100% sure that they're not the least bit sorry about what they're doing or saying to you.

I'm actually rather worried this nutjob will start a war with europe.

Not that we'll lose but that in the process of destroying their country we might lose a few dozen soldiers.

you can never be sure. Germany is full of Turks who support this retardation.

At least we're not as cucked as Canada.

Maybe, but I think that the extremely good side of a European war (or a NATO war) against Turkey will get all the turkish people whom are living inside the European countries' hatred towards their host nations, thus getting them really hated, potentially pressured to leave or even more extremely kicked out (although I doubt the government will kick them, they legally can't now, its up to the society's pressure on the roaches).

Such a thing will bring nationalism back up, and I think that it will also be good with this huge wave of rapefugees.

Your attitude is that of a typical middle easterner it is the reason why muslim nutjobs think they'll rule the world, and also the reason why you'll be wiped out too when the next world war kicks off.

that is understandable. It's just like watching a child throwing feces against the door because it was grounded. Sad, because you thought that they had grown beyond that. We know that you are not personal responsible for the masses of retards there.

>Roach motel
And anyone would want to stay there why?

Man Turks are like their national sport oil wrestling.
Greasy, gay and constantly fighting a big guy.

Do you know nothing? LOTS of dutch and German tourists (used to) go to Turkey! We're one of the largest, if not the largest tourism group there. Been in roachland 5 times myself when I a youngster would never go there again though

are you sure about that hans?

sounds like autism

Most of the Turks in Germany is there to abuse your welfare state, nothing else. They are not going to integrate or anything. They support this Islamist/pseudo-nationalist party in Turkey, and if they have citizenship, they vote for leftists in Germany so they can continue to gibsmedat. There was a German MP who suggested their double-citizenship should be revoked, so they will have to choose. I really would like to see that shit show.

>HATEMOGLU

kek

>I'm actually rather worried this nutjob will start a war with europe.

Maybe in that case you should simply tell Europe to fuck off and enjoy quality tea and biscuits.

>checks place
>Ağrı
>full of islamist kurds
no thank you. Even we western part Turks don't go to Ağrı.

Welcome to my store :)
The Raid delivery has arrived !
Come take the Raid,
Take all you want !

Raid=(you)
2Raid=(you)

*Opens store*

>Roach thinks he is better than other Roaches.

Man, this is hialrious and pitiful in equal parts.

Thanks raid merchant.

we are living with 15 million kurds, we know what they really are. you don't.

You fucking snow niggers, why didn't you go to Greece instead of this sand nigger shithole?
Fucking traitor cucks giving money to mudshits instead of fellow Europeans.

>we are living with 15 million kurds, we know what they really are. you don't.
There are enough kurds here in Germany too and I know what they are like.
Just like most asi (nigger-tier behavior) turks and arabs here. Don't need 15 million of them to realize that.

you are not that ostrich guy.

>Greeks
>not mudshits

Kurds are for Turks what gypsies are for Romanians.

We can invade your land as much as we want but you white cunts cant get fucking rekt

Skitskin making fun of roaches kek

Yet when people want to ban musrats from entering somewhere it's racist

Hmmmm... Gee it's like there's some kind of double standard here

In the end it's still Russian girls that end up on Turkish cocks in those resorts.

Fuck you, Ali. It's real.

Cause greece is more expensive

Neo-Ottomanism. Turkey doesn't want to be a second-rate pseudo-European nation anymore, they want to be the hegemon of the Middle East and a global great power with puppet governments in neighboring nations like Bulgaria and Syria.

Living in germany is rather comfy, keeping your head clear and be a good german is very hard on the other hand.
underrated

>both the Dutch and German nationality
>double whammy turkroach hate

Soon it will be
>Dutch and Germans not allowed
>In Germany or Netherlands

why?

I want to see that too, this double citizenship shit is unbearable.

But on the other hand I know plenty of hard working turks, given they all have their own kebab shop or hairsalon but they do work hard.
Thats not the most part of them tho, most are exactly what you said and even their parents are ashamed of them,

a few roaches hopping up to your knee, screeching in turk talk wont do you any harm.

>romanian
>calling anyone a subhuman
Why are you so butthurt, some Greek killed your family or something?

No shit

>But on the other hand I know plenty of hard working turks, given they all have their own kebab shop or hairsalon but they do work hard.
True, but they're still only here for the money.
Integration is a myth when they live in their diaspora with larger families than most natives.
Most Turks who are not complete dead-beats plan to move back at some point, even with their children who were born here. They speak Turkish at home and watch Erdogan's speeches on Turkish television.
Limiting dual-citizenship is only fair, and even that is often circumvented by the Turkish government who won't cooperate with us and actively seek to use them as leverage against Europe and wants their votes.

they're Christian Europeans, Turks are neither

Now imagine the shitstorm German libtards would unleash if some poor hotel owner, fed up with sandniggers laying waste to his rooms every time, wrote "No Turkish citizens allowed" on his front door.

Well with a german salary or an own shop you get to retire in turkey at about 50. aint the worst plan.

Is there a link of this hotel so i can write a bad comment and rate 1 star

It's only discrimination when white people do it.
t. Leftists

dual-citizenship is bullshit.
But I don't want them to become Germans either.
Can't we just ervoce their German passports and sent them back? Making themn stateless isn't allowed.

focus.de/immobilien/mieten/diskriminierung-auf-dem-wohnungsmarkt-dreiste-wohnungsanzeige-keine-jobcenter-kunden-und-nichtdeutsche_id_6854907.html

At least the less cancerous ones pay taxes and provide a service. I know a Turk here who just wants to finish up college, work here for a for years to gain experience and money then move to Turkey where he can start his own business with some close friends. According to the free market, this is a good thing.

Your peoples time in this country is coming to an end soon

turkish girls are sluts Tbh imo

1% of immigrants are like that, 99% want to live off welfare.
He isn't even an immigrant he's a foreign student dumb fuckn swede

Stop ripping off flag

btw erdogan whines dutch and german´s are nazi´s but he himself is one of the biggest

remember pre WW2 signs against jews? they are pretty equal to OP´s pic....

its a small shitty hotel in eastern kurdish city. no tourists go there. i doubt they ever had a foreign customer.

turkey gives special status to former citizens. they get every right but voting and passport.