Evelyn Farkas is the SMOKING GUN!

> Hannity spent an entire segment about her
> Levin said Farkas is the smoking gun.
> Farkas even admitted "that's why we have the leaking" before morning joe. She and the Obama administration were causing this!

THIS IS THE HAPPENING WE WERE WAITING FOR!

WHY ISNT THIS HEADLINE ON Sup Forums. THIS IS BIG!

I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO LISTEN: m.youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo

IN BEFORE SHILLS! FARKAS ADMITTED THE LEAKS

TRUMP WAS RIGHT! PLEASE PUSH THIS!

ITS HUGE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmAKE3PHlhk
criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/conspiracy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM
youtu.be/o3Mc2xgS7M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where were you yesterday when it was blasted all over Sup Forums?

This is def YYYYYUGE

Hmmm, I was here yesterday don't remember seeing it. Was watching a video earlier about this and was thinking this was from 4/27/2017 and Sup Forums didn't pick up on it.

I saw this it was pretty epic.

Big stuff! Bump!

BASED HANNIPEDE!

I do not get why this is not getting attention anywhere. Maybe because is too big or too difficult to minimize by the lugenpresse

Correction: 3/27/2017.

Originally aired 3/2. Her twitter is lighting up. Everyone telling her to lawyer up.

Newfag here...been lurking for a while.
This thing was huge on Hannity and many twitter sites, but pretty quiet here, I thought.
Also, not much talk about Nunes.

This is worth a repost. As soon as this video dropped the shills went complete apeshit.

I watched that, but not much I can do about it. Maybe the big boys working behind the scenes.

I missed that too. All the fucking shill&slide posts,and fucking brexit-circlejerk, I had about 20 filters yesterday

WHat is this all about?
I am Latvian i have no fucking clue what this is give me a quick rundown.

cool
hope something comes of it

Oh no i got it.

There is no evidence in the links you posted. It's nothing.
We are all tired here and should get some rest

Ummm.... That sure sounds a lot like an admission

What the fuck is up with her eyes

I saw this vid drop the night before last in a /ptg/ thread, the youtube vid only had 273 views at the time - tweeted it out to as many conservashits as I could think of....next night Hannity - Sup Forums did it again lads --the big question is why did it take a month to surface, why did MSNBC pull their vid and most of all - who put the vid out?

Haha you're funny, OP. Gosh, I feel tired, I think I'm going to go to bed. Good night, everyone!

What is this? Is she nine different sources or something?

I'm surprised that only Fox and alternative media are talking about her.

Yeah, but not sure how CNN or MSNBC could cover it...I mean, it seems like she basically admitted to a felony on Morning Joe...

And actually, I think Hannity is the only one covering it on Fox.

Russia is new story. Trump not being spied on was last week.

Bump

why the fuck do all liberals have such fucked up looking alien faces

was jones right? are they all goblins?

Why are there so many hungarian jews in american politics?

The usual suspects who are obviously interconnected will not cover it. Their Media Matters think tank owned by George Soros tells them what to say and report to public.

They seemed nervous about Nunes and his information to all of this. They want him to recuse himself.

big if true

Good to see you here, luelinks

It's literally nothing...

> the Obama administration (thats where the leaks are coming from) spied on pres elect Trump and 'leaked everything' on a sitting President

F E L L O N
E
L
L
O
N

Agreed. Wolff tried his best to interrogate Nunes today, and Nunes was having none of it. Nunes has them by the balls and they know it.

Thank kek for dumb self-righteous women thinking they're the good guys and admitting shit like this on video.

Obama still has access to the CIA's top secret information gathering systems via SJW's he planted into the agency.

Hence, some non extradition treaty island.

Where he's writing some... "book"

And no one asks Schiff why he doesn't just go to the same SCIF that Nunes did, and look at the same info he did. Schiff has the same clearance and ability to see the information.

>was jones right?
Are you serious - OF COURSE!

Can someone explain this to me. I have been off for a while.

the interview with the former obama admin and hillary advisor took place on Mar 2nd at 5.30am on morningJoe - 2 days before Ttrump#s wworetapped tweet came out - 2 nights ago it suddenly resurfaced and appears to confirm Obama admins admitting surveilance of Trump and staff - specifically how she was concerned Trump would be able to see how they did it - "if they knew how we knew about the Trump team...."
In short they should be fucked but it'll never stick- Just confirms to us that Trump is NEVER WRONG!

This is YUGE.

alex jones is always right.

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense in the Obama Administration admits that Trump was spied on and that they tried to hide both the source and how the information was being disseminated to "the hill."

The implication of this means that any political opponent when running for a bureaucratic position will be spied on and if needed """leaked""" to the media to ensure the candidate will not get into power. Also, you should get some sleep. I know you just woke up, but your body need some sleep.

Opening on Hannity....

Thanks.
It's 11:29 here. But thanks for caring, mom.

Schiff is a fucking kike who goes on hearsay as if its fact. He is the most partisan member on the committee yet they all call out Nunes for being the partisan one.

keep crying drumpfkin

Bump.

Trump implied that Obama personally ordered or had Trump wiretapped.
Exceeding his authority and circumventing the FISA courts. i.e. not doing it by the book.

Comey said that this was BS. He didn't confirm or deny that there absolutely was surveillance on Trump or his associates because the investigation is ongoing.

>Soros
>Farkas
The eternal hun is the real distrtoyer of the west.

Heres the thing. Trump seems to like using this to troll the media. But its like the Clinton Foundation.

This is all going to end up being a lot of fucking wasted time, just a lot of time wasted on this government-as-entertainment soap-opera shit to keep the MSM busy, and every time theres a new story, they will go to that. When the news is slow, they will come back to this.

If Trump cant be bothered with the Clinton Foundation, why should I think he is going to take this seriously. Its just a tool to keep the media busy.

If they find out Barry-O himself was tapped into Trump Tower, nothing will come of it.

Guys, I've spent a month listening to day after day after day of mayors defying federal law, agents leaking secret data, and on top of the Clinton foundation, nothing happens. No one is going to actually take the political risk of making the effort to actually lock these snowflakes up.

Im tired of it. Every goddam day they same people who broke the law Monday do it again on Tuesday and Wednesday and Im supposed to tune into the suspense Thursday that something will change.

It doesn't and we get the same story on Friday.

"Law and order" my ass. Deploy marshalls, roll in troops, do what you have to do. But its been months now and nothing changes with this elite crime. Im tired of waiting and hoping for justice and nothing changes. Its all just media and political nonsense. The laws that apply to us dont apply to them. Its as clear as it ever was.

lurk moar

Nothing's gonna happen Drumpfkins, Obama will get off cleaner than Hillary.

!!!
!!!
Fucking checked.
HE IS HERE

Here is last night's Hannity segment on Evelyn Farkas.

i feel the same way senpai

that picture of her makes me think she's being hit with the CIA's artificial telepathy system.

desu.

>that picture of her makes me think she's being hit with the CIA's artificial telepathy system.

Or, at least, an effective copy of such.

I know it's so frustrating, but understand that the gears of justice take a really, excruciatingly long time to turn. As someone who is personally involved in a federal lawsuit against a corrupt gov lawyer, this shit takes years. Don't worry, the world is changing, things little by little are more high energy. There might never be a drastic "event" where all the bad suddenly goes away, but on a long timeframe, life is going to be incredible in the next 10-20 years. It's gonna get better. Fuck the old greedy dinosaurs, they'll die soon. Hang on, we win by living.

I think she's just really dim witted.

She is the definition of useful idiot, she lives in a childlike state of thinking.

A good reason it made it hard for her to be deceptive.

It would be great to get her under oath, because I don't think she will be able to lie very well.

She believes in the cause so much, and she is so indoctrinated it will hurt her to lie. She believes everything she is doing is for greater good.

Literally a Bolshvick.

So it's treason, then.

I think it has to do with how deep rooted the actual corruption is. They are going to have to look at everything under a microscope but they are also going to have to find qualified people to do the digging. If it was just the Clinton Foundation it might be different but the foundation is only one aspect of this mess.

Agreed. The coke bust on the boat (Lady Michelle) was just reported on in the MSM yesterday. A week late, but surprised they mentioned it at all. I can not wait to go to the yellow ribbon cutting ceremony for the Great Wall in a few years. See you there

This 100%.
Just scrolled some twitter accounts...these folks truly feel that absolutely everything they do is for that greater good. It's becoming a religion, and many are acting like zealots.

Wow, that video made me so incredibly sleepy, I'm just going to take a nap

Everyone else should too.

>so sleepy

It's literally nothing, stop linking every other thread here.

A great example of this is the fight for Sanctuary cities...absolutely unbelievable that laws are thrown out for 'feelings'.
And the most ironic thing is the LGBT community (not busting on them) advocating for Sharia Law....they just don't realize the words that come out of their mouths.
I just don't get the blind follower mentality..

>I think she's just really dim witted.

Are you sure they aren't the same thing?

Who takes to suggestion better?

The slow or the stupid?

Who better to be in the highest offices of the land if someone wanted to overthrow us?

Someone they could manipulate, yes?

*intelligent

Buuuummmpppp

this guy made edits to Evan McMullen's page on the same day as when he edited Evelyn Farkas' page. Coincidence? I think not. Chris Troutman. Almost sounds like a pseudonym

she looks like she is going to cry the entire time

We know Trump's team was incidentally collected. We know someone abused power to unmask them. We know the intel was then illegal shared throughout the intel community. And we know that because of a felonious leak to various outlets.

So we have Evelyn Farkas now. What's her endgame? Why admit to like 2 (maybe 3) felonies on Morning Joe?

She is probably already in custody. If not, she will be soon.

She looks like one of those retarded babies without brain stems.

not much to this, lets all just get some rest

Oh here lemme check you too matey

You don't get to a senior post in the Pentagon by being a fucking moron. She knew damn well that she was going on live TV to admit she's committed felonies. I have no idea why, since she's obviously not trying to help Trump here.

uprooting a monster that has been growing for that long is not easy task. Do not overreact because it's self defeating.

Sounds like more research is called for

Most obliged to you sir

>"if [Trump staffers] found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

>"found out how we knew"

Let me get this straight... I assume she means that the IC was monitoring communications of Trump and/or his staff. The White House level personnel knew the monitored communications belonged to Trump and/or his staff. That means the IC's information was unmasked. The Obama White House was made aware of or order the collection of Trump and/or his staff's communications and to some degree the information was made available to people within the Obama White House for dissemination or archive.

How much will we need for the Obama administration to be charged with whatever crime, if any, for spying or at least disseminating and archiving incoming administration communications?

If people are waiting for Obama himself to go in front of a camera and admit to spying on Trump... that is NOT likely to happen.

>INB4 Obama goes in front of a camera and admits to spying on Trump

She resigned in 2015? How the fuck did she get any of this intel then?

Nice digits..
This is a monumental task. I think the best we can hope for is that folks see what's coming at them, and they either change or get destroyed.
Term limits should be mandatory, voter ID, campaign finance reform, etc at a minimum.
But, I also think Trump has to act swiftly and decisively on the low hanging fruit.
A few from the bottom, this woman for example, and then several from leadership that have been leading the sedition.
Got to be from both sides of the aisle, and many people are compromised/dirty. Loyalties will probably become visible very quickly.
Just my opinion.

zzz so tired, going to bed now

This question points to the real crime. We all know we're being surveilled, it's the passing of classified info outside of proper channels and the conspiracy of multiple parties to this dissemination.

>zzz so tired, going to bed now

I can't believe they are still using this subliminal suggestion crap.....

Ain't GCHQ got better things to do than sleeppost on Sup Forums?

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/conspiracy.html

>We all know we're being surveilled

Oh, my dude, you don't know the half of it.

Let me spell it out for you.

Nothing said in this video is exaggeration.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

Very substantial post. We should all have a coffee. Very early in the day for uk. Very energising read.

And it seems she was working for the Hillary campaign since she left gov't job.

wtf is the deal with anons being "tired"? I see this in a bunch of breads of late. Is this similar to being comfy in a bread?

>inb4 newfag

!!!!
youtu.be/o3Mc2xgS7M0

>wtf is the deal with anons being "tired"? I see this in a bunch of breads of late. Is this similar to being comfy in a bread?

CIA subliminal, meant to kill a thread through that group yawning effect.

The name is an anagram for Ham Instructor. Or one of the 35829 other results..

>CIA subliminal, meant to kill a thread through that group yawning effect.

You see, the CIA *DID* study mind control.

And instead of immediatly saying "That's Bullshit!" in a loud and condescending voice....

They fucking STUDIED IT.

And it works best when you don't know that it;s real.

Q.E.D.

Thank you user.

Also, that shit was stolen on the day it was put into practice.

Bump for great justice