One for the christians on the board

One for the christians on the board.

Do you think Joseph is a cuckold?

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxwiki.org/Joseph_the_Betrothed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.

Both Joseph and Mary were adoptive parents of Christ. Jesus was an incarnation of the Logos, no genetic material from either Mary or Joseph contributed to his fully human form.

Mary is said to have been a life long virgin, right? Why didn't Jo fuck her and put kids in her afterwards? Wouldn't his marriage have been invalid if he didn't?

Jesus had a brother, he wrote a book in the bible so they obviously did have kids

Joseph had children from his previous wife, James the Just being the most prominent. He was old and probably died before Jesus came to adulthood.

I've read his brothers were Jo's from previous marriage as
says.

That just means they were both cucked by God.

The official Church position is he had no brother. Also the translation from Greek is cousin not brother.

Why do you Scottish Rite faggots insist on this blasphemy?

All you are doing is sealing your own damnation.

Repent and stop your heresy before it is too late for you.

Also sage and report.

No because he married Mary to raise his other children and was going to cuck her.

Also, how did Mary keep her hymen if she gave birth?

What if she just got BLACKED back then and made up the whole God story and then Joseph was raising his wifes son

Christians are natural born kuckolds

From a previous marriage, otherwise Jesus wouldn't have to entrust Mary to anyone, because her other children would have looked after her and been legally responsible for her.
orthodoxwiki.org/Joseph_the_Betrothed

God places obligations on us all user. He offers rewards too.

nope. im the one who got cucked by god. my life sucks.
>sad pepe.jpg

She obviously didn't. Normal vaginal delivery.

No because Mary, Joseph, Jesus and God didn't/don't exist.

In the made up story he was cucked though.

what do you expect from the king of the Jews

Sage

/thread

The biggest lie ever told.

The worst crime that Islam commits is that it alienates people forced under it's sway from the true God and a true reconciliation with Christ. Just because Islam is so obviously wrong, does not follow that the true faith, Christianity, is also wrong. Satan spoke to Muhammad in that cave to create a cult that would turn people away from religion and God. Don't be a victim of it.

Adoption is not the same as cuckoldry

Who said I'm a Muslim?

All religion is equally made up.

You're free to believe what you want.

Your God is as real as Zeus. As in, Zeus (and all other gods) and Abrahamic Religions' "one God" have the same probability of existence. Which is undeterminable.

Raising a child that isn't yours is the literal definition of cuckoldry.

based turk
shame your country is going to hell because of inbreeding/muslim ideology. i grant you honorary aryan status and permission to enter the great white homeland of the US.

I didn't say you were a Muslim, I said your mind has been closed to God by Islam. Because Islam is such a manifestly false religion, people raised in nominally Islamic societies and families default to a "secular" athiesm. Islam turns you off God. That's the purpose of Islam, that's why Satan spoke to Muhammad in that cave: to create a means to alienate people from Christ, God, and Christianity. By abandoning God because of example of Islam purporting to be a religion, you are as much a follower of Islam's true purpose as the IS soldier who blows up Churches.

Islam-caused-secularism fulfils the same purpose as Islam itself, and you and ever "secular Muslim" or "secularist" in a Muslim country are its victims.

Jesus wasn't incarnated to reproduce q lineage. He was incarnated to achieve the salvation of mankind. Both Mary and Joseph achieved salvation and eternal life in heaven because of his incarnation.

Makes no sense. You're just demonizing Islam because it's a big alternative to your own belief, you're trying to rationalize why you're not believing in Islam if you both believe in the one Abrahamic God.

There are more atheists in Christian or around Christian countries, that is a fact.

Islam is a highly intervening religion, there is ridiculous amounts of praying and stuff involved. It's literally brainwashing. It's hard to break away from. What you're saying doesn't make sense.

Yeah if this referendum passes we're basically fucked, Sultan Erdogan will be the one ruler with no way to stop him.

Joseph was cucked by a Roman Soldier or something. "Virgin" (((Mary))) lied and said she got pregnant all by her self. (((Joseph)) being the Jew he is, saw an opportunity to make gold out of this so he declares Jesus to be the Messiah and builds up a great hype around the birth.

Romans get worried, Jesus get's even more hype as Jews were building a resistance towards the Romans at the time.

>Mark 3:31-34 " There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.

> And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.

> And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?

> And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!"

>Mark 6:3 " Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him."

Mary had other children.

>no genetic material from either Mary or Joseph contributed to his fully human form.

Then why mention the family trees of Joseph and Mary ? They're both the descendants of David. Joseph is his adoptive parent, while Mary being the mother. He is a descendant of David through birth and adoptive house.

>2 Samuel 7:12-13 " And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

> He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever."

Joseph is the definitive cuck. How can a mortal being even compete?