damn it this is a good reply

>666

Digits.

well?

the jews still

Je suis Satan

>666

speak of the devil

A million german troops win. a session is no problem.

LOL no problem u say

At least we are not

>60%

soon your continent will be worse, invaded by sand niggers. eurabia :)

t. DeMarius Hernandez

kys nazifaggot, you've fucked this continent up like no tomorrow. Both of you are below 60% white, somewhere at 0.%.

Who would win goys?

>"European"

Fucking epic can't wait to post this on le r/Sup Forums for all my friends xdddd

the jews

70% of an army's success comes from how well it can supply itself (remember the Romans). Weather greatly affects this, no matter what age. If any army cannot maintain supplies of food/water and aid, no matter how skilled the soldiers, or how much high tech weaponry they have, that army is seriously lacking maintainable fighting capability.

>American

If you're saying the jews won because the Germans didn't capture Moscow due to multiple factors with one big one being the weather then you're anti Russian. I bet you think people are Jews too for pointing out Nazi atrocities. Yeah, so how's life being a cuckold pindos? Get sexually stimulated that nazis massacred eastern euros, raped french women and sometimes even straight out wiped out a french village? Does that make you aroused? Probably, because you're a cuckold, or at least make yourself seem like one.

> Haha you can't defeat a season
> Muh global warming!

Pick one, fags.

/r/dankmemes on reddit.
You should be ashamed.
kys

Seasons end
But the Kraut is eternal

This shit is fucking retarded you just break the stick

check'd

>leaf

fixed it for you

Who would win between

The unstoppable french empire

And

A river AND a season

Nice memes.

Germany is 90% white and 80% of germanys population are ethnic germans.

XP W0W include me in the screencap L0L

And then you are fighting against two sticks, great job jackass!

And yet there's twice as many white people here as there are in Germany and England combined, nice try Ahmed.

>ethnic germans

hahahha
white Australians are the last real white people, with no mixture of slav genes, that got injected hard into Germany durinf/after ww2, I dunno bout uk, lot of poles over there as well, I don't trust it.

ITT: people legitimately believing if Moscow had been captured the remaining 90% of the largest nation on earth with its millions of troops would have immediately waved the white flag

ITT: uninformed people who dont know most of the Soviet war industry had by this time already been moved beyond the Urals

Well goyim, place bets