I saw a brown girl in a hijab yesterday. I gave her a mean look

I saw a brown girl in a hijab yesterday. I gave her a mean look.

What have you done to defend your country against Islam?

this is what's being slid right now
remember put sage in the options field to defeat slide threads

Fuck off

You will noy deny me my right to shitpost in my home fucking board

i became a lay member of the OMC, and give money to the military branch of the catholic rebels in the US. Get enough of us, and they'll train troops and send them to protect christians. Deus Vult.

i have shitposted on pol

You know Sup Forums Islamophobia is just ironic right? What the hell is wrong with you?

>What have you done to defend your country against Islam?

I became Christian and joined the Holy Pope's Army.

Was watching a quiz show with my mother and when I knew the answer to one of the questions I said "ARNOLD SCHWARZ "A NIGGER"

I do this everytime I ever get the chance to say his name.

ask me whats in my freezer.

I learned the art of Kaioken in the last 2 Years and will fly over to Berlin soon to settle some scores

We've been killing moors for thousands of years. If it weren't for Spain the whole Europe would be muslim. So you better thank us for our fight against Islam, our beautiful beaches and our fiestas and food.

networking

except that you mostly just got beaten by them and its the french that actually defeated the muslims

cough ... cough ...aktually

I like to just watch them intently, in a way that they eventually notice I'm watching them. I don't say anything or make any gestures or expressions that could be construed as hateful or threatening, but whenever I'm in the presence of one I keep my eyes on her the whole time, so she feels the presence of my icy stare on her back until she leaves the area. If she looks at me I generally stare for another second or two, then look away, like I'm just glancing around aimlessly. But as soon as she looks away I start staring again.

I don't know what, if any, effect this will have, but I like to think I'm doing my part to make them consciously or unconsciously aware that regardless of what the libshits say, they are not welcome in this country.

yes? west spain?

delet this

>ID

Except that you are wrong and are salty for being a french-anglo incestuous breed. You are ashamed of both of your French and Anglo ancestors.

By even giving her a mean look, you acknowledged her existence.

I go about my business completely avoiding them, as if they were never even there. Such as making sure a door swings closed in their faces when leaving a building...

We Fucking rose up a local militia to personally destroy islamic roaches you fucking white people will never have the balls to do so

i havent a drop of anglo in me.

also ^ HATE

yea but youre still a south east asian

Punched a North Sudanese kid in the face in the school

One works behind me. I flip em off, yell at him constantly, call him "baby gap", he wears really tight shirts, ask him how many women he's beaten today. Call him a retard, pussy, squishy, brown-brown, fucker, ask him when he's going to temple (he hates jews). Best part is he takes it on the chin because other times I'm really nice to him. He has no idea I'm dead serious. Even more interesting, he's going to prison soon. He broke into his girlfriends apartment, slapped her around, and stole her phone in a jealous fit. I told him he'll get probation and shouldn't worry at all.....so he doesn't flee.

Fair enough.

>leaf
>valid opinion
pick one

lol at meds claiming they're badass for kicking us out when we're probably related due to my ancestors rapring yours.
do sudanese people speak that ugly ass egyptian dialect ?

>we
they minus you
why are you posting on Sup Forums

Islamic MEN (goat-fucking wife-beaters) are the cancer. Hijabi women are fine, pure virgin waifus that Sup Forums loves. Stop spreading this propaganda.

> Mean look
> Defend your country against Islam

Basement dweller narrative

>morroco
>stronk

ok mehmed go to bed

same

>Berberat talking about ugly dialect

kys

we are probably blood related, my moorish brother.
>egyptians can't even say the letter ذ

REINSTATE THE PAPAL ARMY!!!
DEATH TO SARACEN FILTH!!!
TAKE BACK THE HOLY LANDS!!!
DEUS LO VULT!!!

Well me and my friends picked on and beat some mudslim and nigger medicine students that pay high taxes to study here and then go to western europe to actually be usefull.Alsoe we oitnubered them 5 to 1 and stomped their asses.
Thats how you deal with niggers.

>sunday morning 3:40
>muslim betas going home from clubs through poorly lighted park
>Hit them with heavy tree branch
>Take their money
>Profit

this was meant for (you)

>beating sand niggers that want to be useful to society
smdh famalan

>Gypsies
>Useful

Eat unhealthy amount of pork and splash with 20 beers